Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

"Thank you, I wont disappoint you." Shito said as he smiled. Shito left the office to go train more. He headed off towards the academy. (EXIT)

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 470 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 4500

AC: 6850

Techniques:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:43 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-ANBU |-|Chakra Reserves- 625 Stamina: 395 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

As people began to clear out of the office Eclipse inched closer to Noctis, her hand brushing up adjacent his, dropping the bloody headband into his palm. "Mission Complete." The jounin kept her tone cold an icy as usual, with lack of emotion until Yukiko shifted from Noctis' shoulder to her own. Smiling at their daughter she lifted her arm up to support the girl. "My, my Yukiko~ You're getting colder and colder every time i see you. Just like your father." Her smile was sincere and her eyes gentle. She found it funny that both children got their bloodlines but only had a gender switch. Jumping her weight around some she looked at Noctis. "I know I just came back from a mission. . . but I would really like a other one." Laughing lightly and hollowly she looked at her husband. Her heart pinging a little when Yukiko pouted. "I'm sorry baby, but Mommy's. . . . Mommy. . ." Frowning some her heart couldn't come up with a logical reason to stay away from her family.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

Yukiko Shinsetsu
NPC
| Konohagakure | Snow Bunny | Bloodline Class | Pre-Academy | Dreams of being the Bunny Sage | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko smiled and moved to her mothers shoulder, holding onto her hair loopies. She looked down seeing them pass something, but she was at a bad angle and couldn't tell what it was. I bet it was a love note. . . cause Mommeh and Dah-dee love each other soooo much! > w < As Mommy started talking of a new mission she pouted. "Awww, but momm-eh just gwot back! .. . . Momm-eh, if chuu gwo bii bii agwain can chuu gwet me a pwesient?"

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them! And bunnies, I will become the ruler of all bunnies."

User Image

Chakra Count: ---/---
AC: ----
Ryo: ----

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC
| Konohagakure | Little Wolf | Tamer Class | Pre-Academy | Best ANBU | Cute Ninja |

As Noctis was about to respond to both Eclipse and Yukiko the door to his office opened again. Standing there yawning and rubbing his eyes was young Kisuke."Mommy,Daddy...I'm hungwy."

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them and Yukiko! Touch my sister and you'll answer to me and my wolves!"

User Image

Chakra Count: ---/---
AC: ----
Ryo: ----
User Image  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis took the bloodied headband."Good work...?" He said as he took the headband and dropped it into his souvenir cabinet. Honestly he didn't know why she brought these thing back with her. Noctis thought about the mission but Yukiko said she just got back."You did just get back...maybe you should stay a little and then I'll send you on one later." His door opened to Kisuke, he had also seemed to found a way out of the house. Noctis facepalmed and was a little irritated at the incompetence of thier nannies."Fire all the nannies -_-." But he smiled at his son."Seems you are your sister need some food lets go get some." Kisuke was still looking sleepy and he nodded and fang was by his feet jumping around. Attacking the scarf dangling from Kisukes shoulder.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:48 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-ANBU |-|Chakra Reserves- 625 Stamina: 395 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse turned towards the door and saw her little Inuzuka wobble in. "Oh baby, we'll head out and get food okay?" As Noctis picked up their son she shifted her weight again looking at the Kage. "Yeah, is see, well. It'll be good to have some family." Takng Yukiko off her shoulder she cradled her in her arms and snugged her affectionately. "Hmmm, yes, new nannies are in order." Looking to Noctis she asked. "To the ramen shop?"

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis nodded when Eclipse mentioned the ramen shop."Yes, the ramen shop sounds good." Carrying Kisuke and Fang hanging off the Hokage's white scarf. He walked along side night to the ramen shop.
[Exit Ramen Shop.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 pm
[ O.O.C: Creating a post layout at the moment, so hopefully by the next time I post it will be ready, just here to get my headband and to let you know you have another shinobi enrolled within your village. ]

---

Kamui Endo Shinsetsu
Genin :: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu :: Yukiton - Shinsetsu Clan

Kamui walked up the long flight of stairs to the office of the Hokage. He could have sworn he saw the Hokage pass by him down the road, but he continued his course anyways. If need be, he would wait patiently for him to return, or maybe an Anbu was present to deliver headbands to the new Genin. With a sigh and a very casual stroll, he entered the door, and just as he had suspected, the Hokage was not here at the moment. Leaning back against the wall, he rested his hand upon the Katanas on his left hip, letting the other sink into the pocket of his robe. The red Oni mask upon his head hung off to the side, a shadow casting over his lazy, half-slit eyes. "Hn. I was hoping to get started on my training immediately, or maybe even meet some of my fellow clansmen, but this will have to do for now..." He nodded his head deep in thought, looking out the window into the clear blue skies that surrounded the village from above.

Grand Chevalier Haj

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun

An Anbu was waiting inside the office seeing the genin enter. This anbu in particular had the Byakugan and could see through the Oni mask recognizing the persons face." Kamui Shinsetsu, you are here for you head band correct?" He raised a headband up to the genin."Train hard a protect this village, its people and the Hokage."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 am
Kamui Endo Shinsetsu
Genin :: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu :: Yukiton - Shinsetsu Clan

Kamui stood there silently, almost in a meditative state, his mind focused on very few things at the moment. It was then when he heard a voice call his name. "Hn?" He would look up, to see an Anbu at the Hokage's desk. He had never seen him come in, or even heard him- that was just like the Anbu. Stealthy and mysterious. Kamui tilted his head, looking at the Anbu, "Why yes, unless I did." He would then walk forward, taking the headband. He examined it a moment. before tying it loosely around his neck. He would then turn away, leaving the door, raising his hand as if to tell the Anbu 'goodbye.' "Thanks, I shall do that..." With that, he vanished from sight, traveling back down the stairs and out in the village to go elsewhere.

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu walked up the stairs and knocked. He opened the door slightly and peeked in. "Hello, Noctis? Are you in?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis walked in and looked at Shikatsu."SHikatsu I know you want to be Anbu, your mission is to guard Eclipse and I, we are heading to Sasagi, though it may seem easy there is a catch. We already left."he tossed him a cloak and mask."Catch up to us and make sure to keep your identity secure."The clone then left to the dojo.

((Better hurry and catch us! And don't mind how I know you want to be anbu I just didn't feel like wasting time~~~))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image

Melious Totoro Gi Sakigami Kurama

Rank: Genin // Class: Genjutsu // Sub-Class: Sensor // Bloodline: Sakkakugan
Chakra: 460 // Stamina: 40

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Melious would smile and salute to his hokage before tieing his headband around his waist. It would hang off of his waist as he smiled and turned around towards the door. "Ok. Imma go train now Mr. Hokage! Bye!" He would take off running with a childish grin on his face but as he got to the door his grin would become more devilish than childish. He would then leave the Hokage's office and later the building, heading down to the training grounds to learn some jutsus.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Items Equipped: N/A
Techniques In Use: N/A

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:48 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
[

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu turned to Noctis, but before he could speak, Noctis gave him the answer. HE caught the cloak and mas, quickly putting it on and vanished after them.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games