Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm
Eren is sleeping... still... awesome.

OOC: ******** it this is my last post before I wake up! Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:15 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari sat under the tree she'd hit for a moment to regain her equilibrium. Once she'd regained it she stood and slowly made her way back inside the Academy, she'd practice her suiton in a moment, she kind of wanted to get to know the others gathered. She looked around and watched the wolf, she'd never seen one act so... domesticated, though that wasn't quite the right word for it. Confident? Well-mannered? Accepting of human(ish) company?  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00700
AC: 00008,450
‡ Chakra :---/480 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

Masahiro arrived to the Academy shortly after his student, eyes scanning over the crowd as they bustled and rushed through. It seemed that some had taken in to the recent events occurring and were drawing back, remaining near the Academy grounds and awaiting orders. He, however, had come to train and to find the rest of his squad, he knew in time Noctis would be assigning new genin out to him. The Uchiha would just be the start of it, though as he thought of her he saw her dart past, probably in the direction of the training hall. He chuckled lightly and made his way into another area of the Academy, a quiet ground that saw a little bit of use.

"One last technique to go before I've surpassed my mother's mastery of our hidden skills. Chidori Tatsumaki." Even as the words broke past his lips they felt awkward.

To break the skill his mother could not.

As he entered the area he saw a woman with feline features, more than likely the effect of being a beast tamer. An interesting ninjutsu art, to be sure. Though he focused away from her and instead onto the scroll he held in his hand, unfurling one section of it to review the notes, written in circular kanji, embossed one layer over another, in a way only he had been taught to read. The formulations and chakra balance recommended for use of Chidori Tatsumaki was all it would represent, but he knew the finicky nature of one's own chakra, and soon he took stance, holding his right arm forward, forming the basis of his Shiroi Chidori.
[1/4]

As the ball of white lightning swirled in Masahiro's hand he looked throughout the training ground, his stance shifting, lowering, providing himself with a more balanced center of gravity as he pushed further. This push made him extend his arm forward, straightening out as it became a conduit of a more direct chakra flow, and his left hand reached to grab his right wrist, focusing more attention and will into the power he held tight in his hand. The numbness that would have made many others give in was nothing to him now, he had spent so much of his youth attempting to gain control of this, and now, here it was, he was near the pinnacle of success.
[2/4]

"Mother, you were right to defy the elders. You chose to be with the man you loved, the Shinobi who served beside you, but you were weak. That is why I will do what you could not. I will achieve the Chidori Tatsumaki and I will return to show the Elders of the Clan they were wrong, one way or another. I will never forget what you have taught me, or these artifacts you have passed me. The value of a human life, and the bloodline I am proud to call my own." He whispered to himself, shuffling back on his right foot as he swung his arm back, the same lightning and wind that enveloped his hand now spread down to the base of his elbow, before working back to his shoulder.
[3/4]

The sound of thousands of birds chittering and screeching could be heard immediately around Masahiro at this point, the frequency of the electrical impulses surrounding him so high that they became audible in this way. The look on his face that of determination, and the force in his hands anger. He took target on a single target, across the field from himself, and instantly diverted more chakra towards it, thrusting his right arm directly towards it as he stepped forward, reversing his stance. The instant he 'let go' the screaming birds descended upon his target, white slashes and arcs of electricity burning it's surface and tearing what pieces of metal were within it to molten pieces of slag, catching the straw of the target on fire. The wood beneath would be intensely scarred and marked, while a swearing Masahiro fell to his knees, looking down at his own two hands, blackened by the use of this skill.
[4/4]
[Technique:Chidori Tatsumaki: Rank A - Learned]
[Mission: Learn a Jutsu - Completed]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Tamer
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 385
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 385

Stamina: 210
Total: 210

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Filled Sake Gourd (Normal Sake) ll Filled Sake Gourd (Will Replenish 380 Chakra)

User Image
Tomek • Chakra: 385/385 • Stamina: 210/210

"I do not wish to fight.
However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren cracks an eye open. He is facing the wall. With a yawn and a grunt, he turns on his other side so he can see the rest of the academy... library... wherever he was. He doesn't get to see much though before Tomek's tongue is all over his face. Laughing, Eren turns his head away and pushes Tomek off of him, "yeah yeah I wasn't dead Tomek. Just taking a short nap but I feel refreshed and ready to learn some raiton jutsu, although I don't think I want to train alone. I'm not exactly an expert on ninjutsu after all." A smile on his face, Eren stands up to see that Tomek... actually came up to his chest. Huh... he really hadn't been paying much attention to how much bigger Tomek had been getting lately. Shaking his head of his thoughts, Eren looks around. He could feel a third chakra signature in the academy that hadn't been there before. Another genin evacuated to the academy to prepare for the upcoming shitstorm. Turning his head to look at the newcomer, Eren takes a moment tot think. "Hmmm... I wonder what the odds of her having a raiton affinity like me are? Well, it can't hurt to ask. I'll go see. Wait here Tomek," giving Tomek a few scratches behind the ear, Eren approaches the older woman... slowly. Being what he was and what she was he was nervous. He never was good around humans. His squad mate Naomi was easy to get along with because she didn't talk much, and Terra was easy to get along with because she was like him in the sense that they were both abnormal. Her because her cat ears and tail, and he because of his dog ears and horns. Mostly the horns. Either way Eren's past with most humans wasn't exactly happy, so naturally he wasn't exactly a people person. He would have to set that aside for now though because becoming strong enough to protect those he cared for was a priority. He would do anything to protect his mother and the village. Coming to a stop in front of the woman Eren says nevoulsy - nervous because not only was she human, but she was quite a beautiful woman - asks her the question that was on his mind, "hey uh... you here to prepare just in case we're attacked too?" Eren figured going straight to asking her to help him train would be a bit rude. It was common courtesy to get to know a person at least a little bit before asking them for such favors after all, and if Eren was anything it was courteous... well most of the time... sometimes... ok when it suited him. Otherwise he was still courteous! When it could benefit him he just tended to lay it on a little thick like anyone else might.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari looked startled, she hadn't expected anyone to talk to her, "Yes," She smiled, while she found his horns a little off-putting she thought his ears were adorable, "My name is Hikari Fujitaka, I'm a new Genin and overheard the Cat-like girl say something about an attack and to come here in case we were needed. Is that your reason for being here as well?" She asked, the boy was younger than her, though it didn't look to be by much, and she'd seen how the wolf was with him, "Is the wolf, forgive me I don't know his name, your partner? You're a beast tamer, correct?" She asked, curious about this young ninja before her. She looked over at the wolf, "He's beautiful.... is he friendly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:13 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Filled Sake Gourd (Normal Sake) ll Filled Sake Gourd (Will Replenish 380 Chakra)

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren smiles and, folding his hands behind his head, nods as affirmative to both of the woman's questions. "Yeah, I just got up from a nap after a lot of training actually. I spent the whole day at the dojo training with my sensei but the past few hours before you got here I was learning my clan's jutsu. Now I'm just about to see if I can learn some raiton techniques, although ninjutsu isn't exactly more forte," chuckling a bit and a little more at ease now, Eren motions for Tomek to come to them. He didn't whistle, and always refused to do that under any circumstances because Tomek was not a pet. He was a good friend who Eren thought was deserving of respect from anybody. As Eren waves his friend over, Tomek gets up and walks towards his partner and his new friend, happy that Eren seemed to be getting along much better with humans lately. He comes to a stop beside Eren and the boy affectionately scratches the giant wolf behind the ears, "to answer your other question, I'm Eren Oni and this is my partner Tomek. We've been best friends for years. He's definitely friendly though. To everyone except our enemies that is, but our enemies are few in number for now," Eren chuckles a bit at that and keeps up with his scratching Tomek behind the ears.

[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari smiled and reached out as if to pet Tomak, but stopped right before she did, "May I pet you Tomek?" She asked the wolf softly, respectfully, any beast-partner was worthy of the respect as a fellow shinobi, they didn't have to fight for them after all. "Raiton you say? I was just taking a break from my raiton training. I'm afraid I'd made myself a little dizzy with my last technique." She admitted with a blush. Eren was cute. And he seemed nice enough, she looked up, "And I specialize in Ninjutsu... would you like to train together?" She asked, "I could use all the help I can get... I became an actual ninja late in life compared to others after all...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:

Inventory:

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

It never did take much for Eren to get over his shyness. Just a few words spoken and knowing that the person he was speaking to was friendly usually did the trick. It was no different here. Tomek nods his head in response to Hikari's request to pet him, and Eren nods his head in response to her request to train together, "sure Hikari I'd love to train with you. If you wouldn't mind I could use a little help with raiton though. Like I said ninjutsu isn't exactly my specialty," he chuckles a bit with an embarrassed blush on his face, rubbing the back of his head. "that is, if it isn't a bother to you. I can practice some katon and you can go back to training something else if you would prefer." Eren definitely didn't want to keep Hikari from her training. She was a shinobi who needed to get stronger just like him. It wasn't like she could waste her time helping out any random guy who asked for it. After all, if something happened to her because she had neglected training herself then, being Eren, he'd probably blame himself.

[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari smiled and scratched Tomek behind the ears gently, "It's fine, I could use the help, and the socialization honestly, I've been alone far to long. It was just me and my parents until four years ago, then it was just me." She shrugged and looked up at him, "I'd love to help." She smiled then looked back at Tomek, "But uh... I gave myself some major static a minute ago, so I'm going to go ahead and apologize if I do the same to you Tomek." She said sheepishly. She stood and picked up her Raiton scroll, "I know Raikou Henge no Jutsu and Rakurai no Jutsu, as far as Genin level Raiton goes..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:

Inventory:

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren laughs as Tomek's fur stands up due to Hikari's static. It was quite an amusing sight to see, but Eren quiets down as Tomek growls slightly at him. "Oh lighten up," he says, patting the wolf on the head "if you could see yourself now you'd laugh at how ridiculous you look right now too." Eren chuckles slightly as Tomek'sg growls subside into pleased pants. It was impossible for the two to ever get into any sort of argument. Deciding to ignore Hikari's comment that she was on his own because he didn't want to pry, Eren moves to stand behind her and look over her shoulder at the scroll in her hands. His eyes pass over the number of useless jutsu, and he goes straight to the more useful ones. "Raikou Henge no Jutsu could be good for me. A way to get close to my enemies would definitely be nice since I specialize in taijutsu. There's some others I was thinking of learning as well though" Eren's finger finds its way to the scroll and as he lists off the jutsu he has in mind, he points them out to Hikari as well, "Seishuu Sonshitsu no Jutsu [Control Loss Technique], Raikou Kousen no Jutsu [Lightning Beam Technique], and Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [Electric Fog Technique] would be nice to learn, but I'll focus on those after learning Raikou Henge no Jutsu. While the other three seem pretty situational this one seems like it would always be useful," Eren pulls his finger away from the scroll, smiling as he was both happy to be making a new friend so easily and glad to be back to training.

[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari did her best to smooth out Tomek's fur, "Those all sound like they'd be good to learn, but I prefer to work my way up the ladder so to speak, but the faster we learn the less likely we are to get killed. Shall we go outside?" She asked. Hikari had had to fight a blush when he'd looked over her shoulder, she wasn;t used to having anyone, much less men, so close to her. She shook her head, it was time to train, not flirt, besides he was young and could have anyone he wanted she was sure. She lightly scratched behind Tomek's ear, "Sorry about the static Tomak, I can help you smooth out your fur after training if you'd like?" She said as she looked at him, more to avoid blushing than anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:

Inventory:

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren nods at Hikari's comment, "yeah yeah. Normally I'd agree about going up the ladder but given the circumstances, well, you know," Eren laughs as if there were not shinobi currently outside the village threatening to invade. Folding his hands behind his head as he usually does he walks past Hikari and Tomek, heading outside, "oh the mutt'll be fine. I'll flatten his fur out later," Eren is joking of course, and Tomek knows this so his growl at the boy - who is actually sticking his tongue out at the wolf - is very halfhearted. Eren laughs again and, walking backwards now, calls out to Hikar, "let's get going! I want you to finish helping me out as quickly as possible so you can get back to your own training. I don't want to keep you from it or anything." Turning back around, Eren jogs outside, taking a few katon scrolls he could look at later on when he was done with raiton.

[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari blinked, "Are... all boys like that?" She wondered out loud before she stood and followed Eren outside, "It's no trouble. I want to help." She told him when she caught up to him.
Hikari looked around the grounds and took a deep breath of the fresh air, she was definitely an outdoors type and preferred training outside anyway. She looked at Eren, "Do you have the hand seals memorized?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 pm
User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:

Inventory:

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren chuckles lightly, "do I have the hand seals memorized she asks? Yeah... actually, that's a good question. Do I have the hand seals memorized... yeah, I do. Hope I won't blow myself up or anything though." Eren is of course joking. He already had the hand seals for all the jutsu he was interested in learning memorized. It came from watching people perform taijutsu techniques and having to mimic them to produce the same results. Memorizing something as simple as hand seals, which used just the hands and not the entire body, was very simple for him.

[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari looked more than just mildly terrified before she realized he was joking and shook her head, "Alright then smartass," She teased, "It helped me to think of myself as being the lightning. Imagine your body is made of lightning as you mold your chakra with the hand signs." She instructed carefully.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games