Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 pm
The black sand scattered around them as it was hit by chidori. 'Karas' howled that can be heard around the forest "Run! You fools! Cowardice won't help you as death is imminent!... What?" Suddenly some of the black sand retracted back to the puppet, covering it to disappear, then teleporting it back near Tsubaki. "Tsubaki. You b*****d..."

"'Karas', that's enough."
Tsubaki grins. "They're here." sensing a mass of dolls gathering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Yumi and Ayame fought hard, Yumi was barely able to block her brother's attacks and Ayame wasn't pulling any punches. Finally, in a desperate attempt to kill him Yumi tried an attack that left her wide open after it was done, she missed and Ayame impaled her through the chest, sending her falling from the tree and into the arms of Zane, who had just arrived.

"No worries, we're gonna get you patched up, so hold on." Zane said quietly then took note of the direction Nowe and the others were heading. Zane quickly sped off after them, having noticed Yumi was the only one still fighting. Plus I gotta get out of here before Ayame notices I have his sister. Zane thought grimly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:44 pm
( Alright, time to get things in gear. :3 )

Once the group got back to the Tenshi village, a immediate evacuation was in order, each village taking care of their own. The area was empty within hours, healing the wounded on the move. It was to dangerous to be there.

-Time Skip 3 weeks. All non leaf side characters..hold off on posting.-

Nowe opened the door to his room, the first time he had been back to the leaf village since he left years ago. Their return trip had taken longer then expected, delaying by healing and hiding from the Shadow Remnants. He walked inside and ran a hand over the desk, removing the dust off it. Home sweet home...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm
Tayu and Kin stepped into their house and were greeted by some of Kiba's squawking ninja birds. The birds landed wherever they could find purchase. "If you guys are home, Dad's gotta be here," Tayu laughed. "Where is he?" "RIght here." Kiba Kiyu turned the corner and gathered Kin and Tayu up in a hug, scattering the birds. "How're my girls, back in one piece?"

Kin smiled wearily and kissed Kiba on the cheek. "Yes, we're in one piece. If a little worse for wear."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm
Kiri sighed in relief to be back home. She flopped onto her bed and just lay there for a minute, reveling in the fact that she could. There was no battle to fight right now. After a long moment, she dragged herself up and into the shower. Oh how she had missed warm water. Once she was cleaned up, she headed out, walking down the familiar streets at a lazy pace she didn't get to use much. She whistled lightly, glad to be home.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm
Nowe moved down the hall, looking around the empty room. It wasn't the easiet thing, to live alone sometimes. Going upstairs, he found his favorite photo. Him, Kiri, and Zane. Together. He picked it up and wiped the dust off of it, smiling down at it. His hand reached up to touch the curse mark on his shoulder. I wont' let you down...I'll protect you all...  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 pm
Having gotten back to her home as she had gotten used to silence greeted her. Her parents as they always seemed to be were working still in the hospital. "It's to be expected" she muttered looking around for a moment before heading inside and to her room. Getting there she tossed her pouch and pack onto her bed each landing with a light thud next to one another. "Its like every time I go with them I am spent before the end of the trip" she muttered with a bit of a laugh shaking her head looking to a picture sitting on her nightstand. It was of Tayu, Kikou, and herself after they had become a team. Closing her eyes Kohane quickly drifted off to sleep in her bed.

Sitting in his room by now Kyo had heard his concerns of his parents as he mostly ignored them before getting back to his own room. Sighing he rubbed the side of his head thinking about what he had gone thru. "Nearly dying every day" he muttered laying back on his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 pm
The same as every other time she came home, Kiri inevitably found herself on top of Hokage Mountain. She sat on the Fourth's head, looking over the village with a small smile. She would give anything to protect it and everyone in it, no matter what. This place was her home. It meant the world to her.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:26 pm
A snake, this one without the usual black metal attached, slithered around Kiri's arm and up. It was still Nowe's of course, a good way to get ahold of hr and get her attention. The snake looked up at her, waiting for her to do something. Preferablly, go to Nowe's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 pm
Kiri didn't even jump, so used to the feel of the snakes now. She smiled, stroking it's head. "I suppose I'm being summoned just like you were?" She asked with a laugh and stood up. No other snakes came up to humans so familiarly, so it was easy for her to figure out what was going on. "Alright. Let's go see where your master is hiding." She made her way down the mountain leisurely. She was in a lazy mood and it showed in her movements. Eventually, following Nowe's chakra, she made her way to his apartment and knocked on the door. She stepped aside, out of immediate sight, so she could surprise him.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 pm
Nowe looked up as he heard the knock on the door. "Wow..alot faster then usual. Guess the snake didn't have to go out to far." He said to himself, putting down the photo. He ran downstairs and opened the door, smile fading a bit as he saw no one right away. "Kiri?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm
Kiri smiled to herself, disappearing in a small whirl of wind. She reappeared behind Nowe, in his house. One draw back to her jutsu was she had to know where she was going. And she'd never been in Nowe's place before. The moment she reappeared though, she ducked out of sight, hiding in a different room.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:44 pm
Nowe stood there for a moment longer, and frowned. "Zane if your pulling another prank I'm going to kick your a**." He said, looking around for a moment longer. He finally shrugged and closed the door, heading back down the hallway. He found another picture, of just him and Kiri, and smiled at it. "Definitly going to need to get some more pictures later...these are so old.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 pm
Kiri followed Nowe stealthily, her footsteps not making a sound. She grinned at the little snake wrapped around her arms and put a finger to her lips, cautioning it not to warn Nowe. She moved around Nowe, getting a feel for his house. For her own amusement, to make it seem like there was a ghost in the place, she let the doors open and close audibly. Not loud though, just light enough to make you wonder if you heard it or not. She made her way to Nowe's room, flopping down onto the bed and burying her face in his pillow for a moment. Then she turned over to stare at the ceiling, as relaxed as if it had been her own bed.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games