Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 am
Chezmonkey
Sorry, I was holding back a tad to see how easy it was to get through the gates. Feel free to start moving.

And... Poison, unlikely but possible, Ice spikes probably not, Elbow strike I wouldn't advise, same with the punches.

But, I'm sure you'll think of something if you are faced with one. The Gennin of the sand are crafty...

no man, its called lung collapse. Ive relearned it to a high rank and with a touch to the chest it forces the targets lungs to immediately collapse. serious disorientation, suffocation, and general WTF just hit me.

ill think of something. my ice and wind will serve me well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 am
Lung collapse eh? I can think of a counter right away, but only using a certain technique. It would not be good to face it under other circumstances... Still, it may work in an incapacitating role...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 am
Chezmonkey
Lung collapse eh? I can think of a counter right away, but only using a certain technique. It would not be good to face it under other circumstances... Still, it may work in an incapacitating role...
twas what i said....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:49 pm
i'm awsome... just saying.
lol. anyways. ego out of the way. trying to think of what fire release flare technique would be like powered up... longer lasting? hotter flame? not sure... anyways. i'll just train up the veil technique so that i can blind people farther and farther away.  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 pm
-Looks to Jashin colony- ... -points to self and shakes head- Dont look at me accident prone Jashin are everywhere! XD Damn accidents just happen yo, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:26 pm
The ONly Accedent the Jashin will have is the flails accidently going through thier faces.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm
I am sad Ive killed the most already, lol. Poisoned 4 and ran over 5 and killed 2 and poisoned probably 20 more just now, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
I am sad Ive killed the most already, lol. Poisoned 4 and ran over 5 and killed 2 and poisoned probably 20 more just now, lol.
just be weary of collateral damage with the poisons....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Yo-ko
Qastor Sugino Sakada
just be weary of collateral damage with the poisons....
Collateral? I gave them each a bottle of whisky, they had to drink it all to die, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 pm
now i wanna make a new person and i wanna be able to make a custom weapon but i also dont want to lose what i've done so far with Lucas... hard choices... but for now at least i'll stick with lucas. i could always bring back Lucas if i did switch to a new one but found i liked Lucas better. waaaa! i'm so bad for this... wanting to make new characters. but... Lucas isn't very... his personality is kinda... meh.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 pm
Just temporarily unlearn some of the custom jutsu & apply for the weapon. If you don't want the weapon later, switch it back, ne?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 pm
Ok, who harmed the innocent Bystanders...?

In other news... Jashinists: Hard to kill, but so rewarding when you do...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am
lol it's so true. and... i guess i could unlearn my lightning seal, thing is... the weapon i wanna make requires me to be able to fight blind. and i would normally put that under atributes as something that gave me a view of the world through my other senses therefor allowing me to view all around me. but... how could i do that without gettign the atribute? lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:37 pm
i think howaido's antic hit the bystandards......

i also missed an entire post sorry everyone XD well i laying in wait with Howaido now....XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 pm
Shouldnt have there were only jashinists in your hut thingy right? I think Ganchous chase caused the Jashinists to slash up the crowd to get at him.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games