Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 pm
Dantes_river
{hmm, then we might e alright..... Im gonna be gone for about five days . Family reunion

Frowning, Lianna shook her head. "Rissa wouldn't let me stay dead! and don't you dare die on me either!" she frowned, holding his hand tightly.
"well.... Maybe he'll be able to help with Mara??" Kana murmured softly, watching her friend's body carefully.

"got it." he nodded, tossing a flame into the wraith before he ducked out of the room after Trevor.

"well, everyone has their reasons~" she smiled at him.

Glancing at the hand, sky bit his lip and took a tight hold on it

"I was saying Truth's not here to kick her a** this time.... Which will make thugs a bit harder...." the panther murmured, sighing as she remembered something and turned back to lucius, pulling a small capsule out of her pocket and handing him a pill from it. "this should at least put your .... Issue.... On hold...." she hummed, Able to tell that he was struggling.

"you alright?" krystina frowned, holding his hand tightly..

Truth gave a dark grin as she looked to Mara, her hand snow glowing with energy. "I know there's only two of you left! And I know you're the main one!" she sighed, punching her hard a few times.

"my, but you are good, Hun~ " Mara chuckled, slicing the girl's cheek open wih her claws, the blood dripping out of some very real cuts on Truths body back in the physical realm.

"I'm gonna kill you, and get rid of the others!" truth growled, punching Mara some more until she was pushed off and kicked repeatedly in the stomach..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:19 am
kats_demonic_resistance
Alrighty~

Hopefully he won't flip on us in his temper tantrum,” Sheik smiled lightly in response.
I don't plan on dying anytime soon. I'd just feel better if you kept the dagger on you since you can still see. My instincts are kinda off also. Getting that one with the dagger was just lucky,” Hades responded aloud as a flicker of a smile passed over his face although he still showed that he was having a hard time breathing.

Trevor continued onwards towards the next target, marking her as he had the other one before smiling darkly at a bluish-green flame erupting from the knife and swallowing that bit of Mara without any hesitation. Snatching the wire attached to his knife, the wraith hit the ground behind him while the knife landed in his hand. The barriers seemed to fall faster now that Trevor seemed to be completely serious with that sinister aura around him alongside any creatures running amok inside of them.

True... I think Trevor's taking things far more seriously... I've been hearing glass shattering sounds through the house for a while now,” Ephraim snickered lightly while leaning against the wall as if in wait of the next creatures to attack.

Right...” was his only response before popping the pill in his mouth and swallowing. A second later, he'd crouched down lowly and lightly set his ear against the wall. He could feel the vibrations still through his panting and hear just the faintest sound of movement. Hoping he could make a correct diagnosis of the scene, he opened his mouth and created a small ball of saliva form up in his hand.

I'm... I'll be alright,” Maso murmured softly while giving Krystina's hand a gentle squeeze. He then had his hand snatched out of Krystina's as a large cat-like beast tackled him. Feeling the air get knocked out of him, the ninja shoved a knife through the beast's eye while ignoring the pain running down his body. Continuously stabbing the creature as fast as his hands could move followed by as much strength as he could muster, the creature eventually fell over and left him lying on his back with his chest rising and falling with each breath he took. “Che chinÿa, medælos... Che chinÿa...” he breathed out between each breath. He didn't know why he said it, but he couldn't exactly take it back.

See? You're with me now,” Shayde murmured lightly as his arm pulled Sky up by his side. His other hand had something like a blue chip or cookie in it that seemed to be waiting for the other to take it from him. “Sheik, what does 'che chinÿa, medælos' mean in the Sheikah tongue?

I'm sorry, daddy. Sheila said it many times to our dad when we were little. Why?” Sheik responded towards the shadowy figure that sat up in the room with it's empty gaze, or what should've been a gaze, directed at Kana. The shadowy figure just shook it's head as if saying 'no reason in particular'.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 am
Dantes_river

rolling her eyes, Lianna started to gently draw on his arm, chewing on her lips as she did so.
"hopefully he'll be too distracted by truth's unmoving body to do so..." Kana mumbled, wiping some blood off Truth's arm as she applied a bandage.

Adra rolled his eyes as he followed along with Trevor, keeping his sword ready now as they ran into a pack of creatures.

"same..... but i thought that was krystina..." she smirked, pulling out her favorite knife.

slowly pulling some knives from her belt, Kansei tried her best to remember Mara's blind spots.

letting out a sigh, Krystina pulled him away from the creature, putting up a protective barrier around them as she looked at him. "Maso....? Maso, are you alright?" she asked softly, brushing some hair from his face to look him in the eye before she looked down at his chest to see what the damage was.

Sky gave a tiny nod, and then looked at the blue cookie thing, taking it from him and raising an eyebrow as he sat down, breathing heavily.

Getting kicked some more, Truth gave a sigh as she grabbed the wraith's foot and held on tight, sending a wave of energy into her that'd work like electricity.

screaming in pain, Mara's figure flickered into the real realm for about a second before she phased back to the spirit realm. "you little brat!" she seethed, stomping on Truth hard with her heals.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 am
kats_demonic_resistance

We can only hope,” Sheik sighed lightly before making a brief defensive stance when Truth made Mara form up for a moment. Hades had returned to being quiet as he closed his eyes and gently rubbed his thumb against Lianna's side as a way to tell her he was still alive.

Do you have something you'd like to share with me, Mr. Eye Roller?” Trevor asked over his shoulder to Adra as he spun a knife in his hand.

I'm just making a guess that it's Trevvy. It could be Krystina. Either way, it seems kinda... Fluidlike. I like battles that go with the flow,” Ephraim smiled lightly at Rissa before pointing at one end of the hall. “Just gimme a holler if ya need me to help take her pets down. It shouldn't take too long in killing these critters on both ends of the hall off.

Give me a five second headstart before you go throwing any knives,” Lulu murmured lightly to the female before sprinting down the hall, shifting into his wolf form to pick up speed. An ice spike pierced through the wraith followed by the lycan skidding to a halt behind her as his form shifted into his half-human one and sunk his claws into her back. A slight smirk formed on his face as it became obvious that even if the ice hadn't have pierced her arm, it had sent invisible particles into the air and held part of her together in a solid form. Lulu had always been better at acting as bait so why not help Kansei out a bit? “Water untainted by darkness, bxtch. It's a gift.

Che chinÿa... Che chinÿa...” Maso mumbled again, his hazel eyes seeming to be tearing up before it seemed to click that Krystina was in front of him. He gave a slight nod as he rubbed his eye with the palm of his hand, a deep set of scratches from the beast's claws cutting into his shoulder and probably a few cracked ribs, but he would be okay soon enough. Lightly brushing his fingers through Krystina's hair, he set his forehead against hers. “I'm alright... Feeling a little insane for seeing things that aren't there and feeling far more vulnerable than normal, but otherwise okay...

Eat it, dummy. It'll start killing off any bad things running through your bloodstream,” Shayde sighed lightly as he gave Sky's head a gentle flick. “Maso's mind is becoming open to the darkness in his past thanks to Mara's barriers. At least that is my hypothesis. I'm not stating anything as solid fact, but it somewhat explains why he's acting weird. He was fine before he broke through the barriers and now he's actin' like a goob. Keep it between me and you. If it's true, the most damage his mind can do to itself is restart his memories in which Sheik and Trevor will have to translate anything he says 'cause he'll be speaking the Sheikah tongue; a dead language.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 pm
Dantes_river

Lianna gave a small smile and closed her eyes, drifting into a light sleep next to him.
Kana gave a small sigh and shook her head as she kept having to wipe the blood from truth's mouth. "i just hope she deals with her soon. she can't handle much more..."

"the power levels between the two wraiths seem to be shifting.... its bugging me." adra sighed, glancing to Trevor with flaming eyes.

"alright." she hummed, putting her hair back up in a ponytail.

"i don't throw 'em. i get in close." Kansei sighed as she ran up behind him, slicing through the part he solidified. "and thanks, that helps me a ton" she grinned at him.

"you wanna rest or do you think you can fight?" she asked, brushing some hair from his face.

nodding again, Skylar gave a small sigh and ate the cookie, still having trouble breathing.

knowing she didn't have much longer, Truth gave a sigh and started to think of things she could do to defeat her. not seconds later, she smirked and rolled out from under her, tackling Mara to the ground and hitting her repeatedly in the face while she bought herself some time. she knew the wraith had split into multiples, and so she needed to wait until she could be sure the others were dealt with as well. what she had planned would only work the one time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Shayde-” “Shadowheart, idget. Shayde died with the Shadow Clan.” “Well excuse me~ Shadowheart, how many wraiths and barriers are left?” Sheik growled irritably. “I'm looking for the wraiths and sixty... Fifty barriers left while declining quickly.

Let me know if she starts focusing all her energy in one spot. That's a cause for concern. That wraith's gonna be dead by dinner,” Trevor muttered in response as several more barriers shattered in front of him, his foot stomping on a large toad's head making it's sharklike teeth cut through it's tongue.

Slicing through multiple enemies, Ephraim kept a mischievous smile in place.

Just making sure and anytime. It takes more skill to play as bait than the one doing the ambush. It takes even more skill to use spit like that blindly,” Lulu smiled lightly at Kansei in response as the ice seemed to melt and reform in a ball in his hand. “Trevor's nearby with a scent I don't really recognize. Does the air seem lighter to you?

I can still fight. Just got the breath knocked out of me for a second,” Maso smiled lightly as he slid down his mask and gently kissed her on the lips briefly. “Let's go~” He could feel something cutting his cheek open, but didn't react to the cut briefly appearing there then stitching itself back up. It terrified him that he was feeling these sharp pains like it was happening right then, but as soon as these phantom injuries actually appeared, they were already stitching themselves back up.

Giving a slight glance at Sky, he moved slightly so he could grab the other's shirt better and start removing it without a word. His eyes stated that it was either removing it like a normal shirt or having it cut off so he could get a better look at the injuries. Running his fingers carefully over Sky's ribs, he could feel his face starting to heat up albeit unwillingly. He was trying to think medical, but considering it was Skylar being shirtless it became a bit harder to focus on. “Tap my arm or leg if I hurt you. Hades and Lulu are the real medics so I'm only good at the basics of it...

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 pm
Dantes_river

"if they target the barriers, they'll kill off the monsters linked to it, and also weeken Mara's powers...." Kana murmured softly, chewing on her cheek.

"it's starting to collect at the one back the way we came.... I'm guessing that's the original b*tch" he drawled, his eyes slowly returning to normal.

Grinning as she went, Rissa sliced through several toads before she found herself face to face with another of the demon-cat things.

"you did pretty good.... And yeah, I think this one's just a decoy....."she sighed, looking around carefully. "it's starting to go back to normal... And it hasn't talked or smarted off yet...."

"if you're sure." she sighed and pulled out a knife, walking beside him cautiously. ".....I think we've got company....?" she blinked, spotting a rather pissed off looking Trevor running straight towards them, a cocky looking redhead following after him.

Sky's face burned a soft pink as he felt shayde's hands on his chest, but winced as he brushed over a rather swollen area about four ribs down in his left side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Pass on the message to Trevor,” Sheik muttered before wiping a smudge of blood from Truth's cheek. “I'm working on it. Throw Hades' medpack into a shadow. I'm doing a rough patch-up on Sky and he's got better supplies.” “Here. Stay safe.” “Shut the hole in your face,” was the retort that came from Shayde.

There are a few barriers left in this direct- What?” Trevor started before coming to a halt and using his arm to catch Adra from running Maso over. “Um... What's with the glowing wingy things?
Hello to you two, too. I actually wanted to ask you and Sheik that question. What's got your panties in a knot?” Maso answered with a slight shrug. Seeing Trevor's eyes shift slightly away he shook his head slightly. “She's not dead dead. She might end up that way if we don't finish getting rid of Mara, but Truth's just done something similar to the out of body experiences some people get... Or at least that's my interpretation of it...
We'll discuss this and your glittery wings later. Shadowheart said to focus on the remaining barriers. Adramalech and myself are heading back the way we came. Only barriers left are in that direction. Get Kansei and Lulu to help you guys. Adra, let's go.” Turning on his heel he walked past Adra before taking off at a sprintback the way he came. Maso gave a slight wave before eying the redhead cautiously.

She's probably shifted her focus on her main body. Wraiths and liches are similar to phantoms who have a mist form. They naturally have strong minds which allow them to break down to where the eye can't see them, but if they get distracted they can lose a piece of themselves. The more of a distraction set up, the less they can focus on the smaller things ie the barriers and smaller bits of herself scattered around. Truth found the original. Our job is almost over. We just gotta finish with the barriers and then she's in checkmate,” Lulu stated seriously as he sniffed the air again. “I've heard of phantoms from my dad, but they're near extinction if you're curious. They're allies to the lycans for reasons only Hades would remember. I just remembered how he said they were similar.

Sorry... It's broken. Definitely broken. You might start hating me in a minute. You have permission to bite me if it hurts too bad,” Shayde murmured aloud to Sky as he slid a hand into the shadows and inside of Sky's chest to fix the bone. He had shadows checking over his lungs for any damage done to them while having them stitch together any damage done on the inside at the same time. Once he had the bone set back in place, shadows wrapped around where it was broken and held it in place so he could remove his hand and start working on the external injuries with Hades' medpack.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm
Dantes_river
{so... i'm thinking of bringing Truth into Dream academy..... >.>}

smiling softly, Kana started to braid her hair, her eyes shimmering.

letting out a small groan, Adra gave Krystina a small wave and a wink before he spun on his heal and ran after Trevor. "you know... the room she's in is where all the wounded are.... its bugging me.... i think she was targeting someone else.... probably a girl.... " he sighed, not looking at Trevor once.

"alright then.... let's go" Kansei hummed, taking his hand in hers. "i get the feeling we're about to run into Maso and Stina again..." she murmured softly

"Adramelech..... where've i heard that name before...." Krystina frowned, tapping her chin as she continued to walk, chewing on her cheek slightly.

"i-i kinda... figured...." he sighed, only to wince when the hand went into his body. chewing on his lip, he gave a small sigh as he started to breath a bit better, actually smiling a bit. "th-thanks...."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Would you like me to bring in one of the boys? ;3

Sheik gave a soft sigh before lightly patting Kana on top of the head. “This should be over with soon...” he murmured although he wasn't sure as to who he was saying it to. It could've been to himself, but it could've been to her too.

Already figured as much. It's either Kana or Lianna, most likely the latter, and she's already crossed the line on my patience. Now she's tap dancing on that line and that will be her downfall. She needs better tactics,” Trevor responded to Adra between breaths without slowing down any. Jumping with a slight spin over some dead creature's bodies, he landed on a large toad before moving swiftly on past the creatures creeping down the hallway. He was surprised he was moving faster down the halls now than he was earlier, but then again he didn't have to break down barriers this time. “Hello, Rissa-chan~” he hummed as he used the large cat-like beast as a trampoline to jump over the female and continue over to the door the other injured were gathered in.

I dunno, but Shadowheart and Trevor don't seem to mind his presence... If you recall, let me know,” Maso responded as his eye twitched slightly, a slowly forming cut opening up on his cheek before stitching itself back together. “Kansei! Over here!

Faster than you think,” Lulu hummed before waving slightly at the two in front of him and Kansei. “Hey, Maso.

It's... It's no big deal. There's no need to thank me. It's just a temporary patch-up until Hades and Lulu can deal with it and so you can breathe,” Shayde mumbled in response while lightly cleaning up where Sky's shoulder had been burned by the acidic spit. His body froze for a moment before he started moving his hands again a little bit faster. “Tattling lil' bxtch...” he hissed lightly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 pm
Dantes_river
uhm.... Please? >w>

lookin up, Kana nodded to sheik and was gonna say something, only for the door to open. "uhm.... Hey... Guys...."
Opening her eyes lightly, Lianna gave a sluggish wave and then closed them again, falling back to sleep instantly.

"you were right...." was all Adra said as he looked to Lianna, shaking his guess as he made a tsk sound. "she's been marked and everything..." he sighed, walking over to the faerie.

"hey you two!" she smiled, wavig to them with her free hand.

Krysitna gave them both a smile and a wave, biting her lip some. ".....hey guys...." she mumbled, distracted still by the name.

"yes I should, you do deser- ah!" sky gasped, curling his hands into fists at his sides. "c-careful.... " he stuttered, biting down hard on his lip.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Alrighty then. You want Lulu, yes?

Sheik raised an eyebrow before glancing at Truth beside him and Kana, directly where Trevor was looking. “Hey, Trevor. She's-” he started before getting a sharp glare that made him shift his gaze away from his elder brother.

Just shut it, Sheik...” Trevor stated darkly before closing his eyes. “I sure as hell wish she'd never learned how to do it, but what can I do? She's adventurous and untamable like the ocean but I know she's powerful like the ocean as well. This game of chess is coming to a close. Is there anything important about all of that we should know about like body jumping attached to it, Adra?

Hey, Lulu,” Maso smiled lightly. “How was your little detour?
Same ol', same ol'. Why do you smell like death and flowers?” Lulu responded while scrunching up his nose a bit.
That's nice of you to say. I dunno. I got glittery phantom wings, keep having injuries appear and then stitch themselves back together before they can bleed and seeing things that aren't there. If you got an answer, let me know,” Maso retorted irritably.

Sorry, sorry... I'm kinda on edge right now,” Shayde responded as he slowed down a little so as not to hurt him again. “Would you forgive me if I have to go away for a little while once Mara's gone? Hypothetically speaking that is...

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am
Dantes_river
hehe, yes please~

letting out a low sigh, Kana simply brushed another bit of blood off of Truth's mouth, deciding to preoccupy herself.

"she'd end up kicking out the soul of whomever's body she's trying to enhabit..... And of they weren't ready for it, like your little girl seems to be, they'd die...." he muttered, shaking his head as he briefly examined Lianna. "and from the way this faerie's acting, I'd say Mara's nearly done...." he sighed, stuffing his hands I his pockets.

"Stina....." kansei frowned and waved a hand in her face, not liking the look she was making. "hey!!! Krystina!" she signed, snapping her fingers
"hm...? Sorry.... I was.... Thinking...." the vampire sighed, lookin down again.
"'bout what?" the panther rose an eyebrow, using her tail to keep her friend from tripping.
"kansei, do you know anyone named Adramalech?" krystina asked, blinking when her friend paused.

"why would you have to leave...?" he frowned, giving him a worried look.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am
kats_demonic_resistance
Made him for you and he's on the outskirts of the city.

Can you stop it or do we just have to kill her before she succeeds in being rid of her?” Trevor asked as his deep red eyes opened again when he heard a cough. Glancing at Hades he furrowed his brow slightly before inhaling sharply for a moment. “Looks like she's gonna hafta fight a ninja assassin's soul to claim her body. He's attached himself to her by switching bodily functions and naturally trained to endure lack of oxygen for long periods of time. His condition might not be perfect, but he should be a pain in the a** for her attempts at trying to take her body. Love makes you do some crazy s**t alright.” He smiled lightly when a flicker of a smile passed over Hades' face before glancing up at Adra again as if asking if he could answer his question.

What's up?” Maso asked curiously as he stopped before he could bump into Lulu although Lulu bumped into Kansei's arm.
Sorry... Why'd you stop?” Lulu murmured lightly.

I was born in the dark, Sky. Those born in the light could find me at any time and if I don't go back into the dark when they do come... Well... You won't have me much longer,” Shayde answered softly as a shadow passed over his face. A second later, a tear hit Sky's chest as he wrapped his arms around the other male. “I'll-I'll come back... I won't stay away, but I can't let them find me once Mara's dead. I can't let them hurt you.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 pm
Dantes_river

"its up to truth right now.... " adra sighed, glancing to a corner of the room that was seemingly unoccupied

s-sorry.... Kansei sighed as she started walking again,
you're hiding something.... krystina frowned, poking her friend's side.
"adramalech.... is the name of one of the demons who will fight against the arch angels.... and help to bring about the end of the world... kansei sighed softly
"ohh fun~!" stina sighed, her words heavily laced with sarcasm

"a-alright..." he sighed, hugging him .

letting out a low sigh as she felt the second one fade away, Truth gave a sigh and slowly forced her way into Mara's spirit, abosrobing it into her own. "c'mon guys.... finish off those barriers...." she frowned, feeling Mara trying to reject her.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games