Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled at her sister. "You know to introduce yourself you had to speak? Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" she said with a giggle. "Hi, my name is Remy, if you
didn't catch that. I am a second year Gryffindor!"

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:32 am
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

The twins split from their elder brother and wandered the platform, chatting amongst themselves. Erik glanced over at Sam whilst Edd glanced over at Simon. Then they both looked at each other and smirked. "There's a group not too far ahead that looks promising," Erik said, to which Edd nodded. They approached the boy with talking with three girls. "Ello there, mates. I'm Edd," Erik said, and pointed to his brother. "And I'm Erik," Edd said, smirking at his brother.

Out Of Character: {Vi! I'm joining your convo!}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl nodded at James' question. 'I am. What house are you wanting? I want to be in Ravenclaw like my mum and grandmum." He smiled softly at her, hoping to bury his nerves in a conversation. Now there were two new boys. "Ello. I am Dhyl. Welcome to our group..."

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 am
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Now there were three others added to the mix! James could hardly believe her luck! "How'd I get so lucky to meet so many people already?" the girl laughed. "Not that I'm complaining. It's nice to meet you Heather, Remy, Edd, and Erik. I'm Jamesina, but you can call me James if you'd like." The first year was glad to be making friends so quickly. She was starting to think that she'd quite like Hogwarts.

Turning to Dhyl, she smiled. "I'm hoping for Gryffindor or Ravenclaw."

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

{OOC: Yay Tah! :3}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Oh, um—“ she mumbled under her breath, slipping her ivory fingers through her silken blonde hair cascading like a waterfall around her back. Initially, she was confused as to what Daisy meant, glancing over at Devin Cloud whom, hadn’t really said a word since she had found him standing idly at Hogsmeade Station. ”Yeah, he’s fine…. Just a little shy, huh?” She teased with a laugh, gently nudging her bruised elbow into his side accidently, and then wincing at the slight pain.

”First year, huh? That’s exciting; I can remember my first year, I was so nervous, I swear, I was turning into a pink balloon.

"We’re in our fourth year, actually. I’m Slytherin Seeker, and he’s Hufflepuff Captain and Chaser, you should try out for quidditch this year, they’ve been letting first years try out for the past couple of years…”

[[[Not sure what you're talking about, I think we got a bit confused? Lol, anyway, Devin hasn't posted in a while, he's here if you want to see his picture, or what he was doing, etc.]]]

Hogsmeade Station with Devin Cloud, Daisy Benster
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 am
Marina Aldred, First Year, Unsorted
Marina in First Year
Thoughts: A Slytherin dad, huh?
Mood: Pensive
With Elizabeth, Damien, and Tobyn

Marina laughed. "I'll remind you," She was a bit disconcerted to learn that Elizabeth's dad was a Slytherin. She tried to shake all thoughts of suspicion, reminding herself to give everyone a chance. Not all Slytherins were blood purists. And who was to say that Elizabeth would be in Slytherin. She broke free of her musings. "I don't mind rambling, I do it myself all the time," she admitted  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather smirked at Remy for her comment. "I do know how to speak, you know. I just choose not to." she explained. Suddenly, their little group had gotten a little larger as two boys walked up. They were identical in every way. Edd and Erik were their names. "Hi, Edd and Erik. I'm Heather." she said with a smile. She couldn't believe how social she was being. Maybe there was something wrong with her?

{OOC: So many new friends! Heather is slowly breaking out of her shell! ^^}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy shook James' hand, then each of the twins', hoping to seem nice. "Again, I am Remy Bleiddiaid. I am Heather's sister." she smiled brightly, happy to be in a social setting.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:41 am
User Image
User Image

"Oh well I saw her get off the train and she waved, but I lost her after that," she said as she giggled at Gracie. Hannah was ready for the new year and she was glad she already was making friends, which was not normal for her, before the year started."So Gracie I never asked, what stuff are you planning on doing this year. I want to get into Quidditch maybe. My nanny told me I should study though and not think of sports. Oh and I was thinking about getting interested in just potion making that sounds so cool," she rambled on about all the hobbies she wanted to do. Hannah was getting anxious that she couldn't even control her mouth.

User Image
User Image
Mood--- Excited/Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" La la la la la la la........

Gracy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:45 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl smiled bright at everyone, showing off his rather dorkish braces. "Maybe we can be Ravenclaws together! We can party in the library!" he stopped talking immediately, realising what he had said. His cheeks turned a bright crimson, burning his face.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 am
User Image
User Image

Shina laughed lightly. "I thought younger siblings had a contractual obligation to annoy their older siblings!" she told Sam. "But you'd still hex anyone who messed with them, wouldn't you?"

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Quidditch I am with someone in Quidditch cool this could be my chance,
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: oh sorry I just meant is he okay he looked kinda dazed to her. Hahahaha

Daisy smiled as she moved a piece of her thick brown hair behind her ear and sighed."Oh well I have a first year friend named Hannah she is shy, but she is one of those talkative shy girls that gets nervous easy," she said with a smile. She started to to with her cut on leg with her other leg a little bit. When she saw Belle wince she saw the bruise on her elbow and wondered what happened. Belle then said she was in Quidditch and assumed it was from that."Oh that's cool I was planning on trying out for Quidditch I just don't know what I would be good at. My sister Amellia was the seeker for Hufflepuff about four or five years ago and she taught me some stuff about that. Daisy then looked around with a smile. "Oh yeah about the fall question. Yes I am very prone to falling it seems like every crack, crevice, and giant root is attracted to my feet,"she said with a bit of a giggle and then went serious again. 

User Image
Snowy
User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:50 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

”Good,” Elizabeth’s low, carnal voice rolled with a hearty laughter as a grin spread upon her lips and her bright blue eyes absorbed all she could. A deep roaring wave tousled and churned in her stomach, desiring nothing more than to express what her mother believed. But to bring up her mother, would mean to bring up her blood, and as she glanced at the two boys beside her, Damien and Tobyn, she wasn’t quite sure if she was ready to admit that her mother was a veela.

”So, are you going to try out for quidditch next year?”

[[[Got to go for now, will be on via mobile for a while.]]]

Hogsmeade Station
--- with Tobyn and Damien and Marina
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:50 am
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

James laughed. Dhyl had a bit to learn about her still. "I don't think that having me at a library party is such a good idea. When I party, I'm loud. I have to be, I've got younger siblings," she laughed. The girl didn't even notice Dhyl's embarrassment.

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

"Sister, eh?" Edd said, still using Erik's name, "we've got two older brothers." Then Erik, using Edd's name said, "Simon, third year and Samuel, second year." As Erik said their names, Edd pointed out their locations, with Simon being near the carts talking to Riley and Sam near the train in a gaggle of second years.

Out Of Character: ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games