Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro swore violently when Dalila, who he vaguely remembered as Satoshi's distant relative, collapsed nearby as he fought off rebels. "Cover me!" he barked to a couple of soldiers, dropping his knife and dashing over to the wounded girl. He carefully scooped her into his arms and opened his wings, flying her back to the place where the demons were bringing their wounded. Satoshi was there, thank the gods, surveying the battle from a high point with a terrible expression on his face.

"Satoshi! Dalila's been badly injured, sir... You might wish to speak to her when she wakes." That said, Oscuro handed her off to a medic and flew back to the front lines to help his men and the demons.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi snarled and ordered his demons to counterattack before jumping down from the high place where he'd been observing the battle. He walked over and knelt beside Delila, pushing aside the medic's hands and looking her over, trying to figure out what had happened to her just by sight. Not surprisingly, however, it was scent that gave away all that had happened.

The wounds had been inflicted not by rebels, but by one of his own... Satoshi growled like the dog demon he was, his eyes flickering red. "Her own brother... That her own brother would try something like this... I trusted that filthy b*****d..." He calmed enough that his eyes grew stable again and he moved aside, waiting for the girl to wake up and watching as the medic worked over her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

Dalila slowly groaned awake, seeing and smelling two males near her making her panic. She thrashed and screamed loudly, not really noticing who they were, slashing the medic across his face as she had done Eblis. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!! DON'T TOUCH ME EBLIS!! NOT AGAIN!!!" Were her fear and horror laced words as tears ran down her face, her blind fear and anger making her hiss and slash at the other male, trying to make her 'brother' leave. When the scent of the male fully processed, Dalila simply leaned against the demon's massive body, sobbing and shaking as she just recovered, her body healing slowly, and her mind just coming to terms with what happened. As she clung to her uncle, she could feel the skin knitting back together, her clothe shredded from her brother and the blood drying on her clothes and skin. "I'm sorry.... I... I didn't mean to attack you Uncle..." She whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi held the girl after she calmed down, ignoring the cuts she'd given him as they healed almost immediately. The medic was already up and recovered as well, if a bit shaky. But Satoshi's attention rested on the shaking girl in front of him. "Dalila, how long ago did he hurt you?" he asked, keeping her gently in his arms for what he hoped was comfort. "He's not here... You're safe now."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

She pretty much resorted to crawling into his lap, curling against his body as she had done with her feline demon father. "Ten years Uncle..... It was ten years ago.... He's dead now... the rebels killed him... Oh Uncle Satoshi, why are men like this?" She asked, sobbing once again against him, her blue eyes full of tears as she shifted to her human form, though now she was almost completely naked as there was less of her body to hide, shrinking down to the height of five foot nine as she curled against him tighter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi reached over and covered his niece with a blanket, twitching in anger when he realized that Eblis had kept him fooled for ten years. To think such a horrible thing had happened right under his nose... He wrapped his arms gently around the young demon and shook his head. "Eblis was no man... A true man does not harm women, but protects and respects them. He could only loosely be called a male, though I'm sure the more specific term is monster. I promise you, child, not all men are like him. Creatures like Eblis live only to take from others." He growled softly. "As soon as I can, I will check and make sure he has been sent to the worst part of the Depths."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Dalila simply cried in her uncle's arms, shuddering as she tried to forget his touch and his desires. Finally, she had cried herself into a state of unconsciousness, where her body could speed it's healing along.

She was laying in the guest bedroom of Sirrah's house, the woman in question sitting next to her and looking at her in sadness, Dalila not looking at her from shame. "I am sorry Sirrah. I should have fought him harder. At least he is dead now, and he won't be able to touch me again....." She told the half demon, her steel eyes slightly dead looking, her voice almost monotone. She curled up a bit in her sitting position, her small and pale hands still lightly wrapped against the soreness from the injuries.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gently ran her fingers through Dalila's hair, shaking her head slightly. "You have nothing to apologize for, sweetie. Do you feel any better? Are you hungry?" She remembered seeing the expression in Dali's eyes reflected in Nina's... Dead and tired, hopeless. It had been on Nina's birthday, when she failed to see the need to fight back anymore. Sirrah had managed to snap her out of it with harsh words, but she didn't know Dali as well. She wasn't sure what to say to the girl.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Aurora walked in briskly and poked at the smaller demon, making her fidget and twitch until she was laughing from the pokes to her sides, trying to knock away her hands. "Yeah, I can make her something Sirrah. She responds best to thinks that make her move and laugh. More of a positive way of making her come back. Learned that when we were in a war a while again in Hell." The griffin demon replied, ruffling Dalila's hair and grinning at her. "Yeah, now quit yer mopping Dali-chan. You should be glad he is dead, for we all think he is lucky." Aurora jerked her thumb to the brooding redhead in the chair across the room from them, watching them with sharp green eyes. "Kirrah-san would murder him so good, Eppy and I don't even think there would be goo left for him to snack on." The woman left as she saw Kirrah stand, escaping at light speed to try and make her friend something to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah had been beyond furious when Satoshi had told her the whole story, and almost hadn't let him leave in her worry for his safety. Now that Dalila was awake, Kirrah crossed the room and sat on the bed beside her, smiling slightly at the girl. "So, feel like doing anything aside from sleeping, my dear?" she asked in a gentle voice, absentmindedly braiding the girl's hair. "Goodness, I love your hair... Reminds me of Satoshi and Sirrah's, so soft and white..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Her blue eyes looked at Kirrah's green ones sharply, suddenly opening up to the mother and daughter pair that were pretty much her guards. "He won't care you know. Father, I mean. He never really got involved with me and Eblis, seeing him as his legitimate heir and all sort of left me on my own. Mom was great and all, but being a mortal isn't very good. I aged really slowly until I stopped aging at about twenty four. And now Mom is dead. Humans don't last like we do. Father would probably scold him that he didn't get me pregnant to carry and birth his litter." Dalila felt tears finally slide down her face, letting out the emotional pain and the words that had been buried for a decade. "Am I really that unimportant that I am only good for kittens and wars? I just want to be me...." The demon sobbed, sounding anything but demon-like.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt the familiar anger at men flare within her at Dalila's words. She looked over at her daughter and saw Sirrah trying not to cry, and found her anger doubled at the thought of uncaring demon fathers. After Kirrah had died when Sirrah was fourteen, the poor girl had been on her own. Her father hadn't even acknowledged her existence until she was well over a hundred years old. Even though she knew Satoshi was a better father than Dalila's, she was still angry.

"I know how you feel," both mother and daughter said at the same time, Kirrah in a bitter tone, and Sirrah in a sad one. Kirrah spoke first. "I know how it is to be viewed as nothing more than a baby machine. To have no one take you seriously or respect you because all they think you're good for is giving birth and cleaning."

Kirrah felt her heart nearly break when she heard Sirrah's words. "And I know... How it is to have your wonderful mother die and feel all alone because your father never cared about you... And I know how it is to be viewed weak by your father when he does finally speak to you. I know what it's like to be shunned by both humans and demons, because you are neither one nor the other... An eternal outsider." The redhead put her hand over her daughter's, then looked down at Dalila sympathetically.

"It's not true, though. Dali, you've proved how strong you are. And you are good for so much more than fighting and breeding. You can be anything you want to. If what you want isn't to be a soldier, then don't be. Do what makes you happy, my dear. Because in the end, that's what will make the most people happy too. If you continue doing something you hate, pretending to be something you're not, you'll only be miserable."

Kirrah's eyes softened along with her voice. "And sex should be mainly about love, not lust or baby making. I'm so sorry you had that taken from you by someone who never should have felt any of those urges for you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 am
User Image

Dalila clung to the two women and simply sobbed, suddenly missing her mother as she tried to forget her father and brother. The demon hid her face against her cousin's chest, suddenly feeling for the first time ever like she wasn't alone. "Kirrah..... Can I stay here? With your family?" She asked softly, still holding both women.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah kissed Dalila's forehead gently and nodded, keeping her arms around both girls. "Of course, sweetheart. You're family too, you know." She smiled and ran her fingers through Dali's hair, trying to calm and comfort the girl.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 am
User Image

She let her human form slip away and moved to bury her face against Kirrah, now curling against her as she had done with her husband and her father as a kitten, before Kiril had truly abandoned her. She felt Sirrah gently holding her as well, and she told them, "I don't want to be alone right now..... Please don't leave me..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games