Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm

((OOC: BAH! I'll post later. As for that character I've been thinking about, he has a name and pic now... A cute shota-looking guy who works at the Diethelm HQ as maybe Damien's secretary or one of those helpers around the departments XP Dear gawd, I need to back off yaoi for a bit. Then again, it's Valentine's day XD))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: BAH! I'll post later. As for that character I've been thinking about, he has a name and pic now... A cute shota-looking guy who works at the Diethelm HQ as maybe Damien's secretary or one of those helpers around the departments XP Dear gawd, I need to back off yaoi for a bit. Then again, it's Valentine's day XD))

((Ironically, the person I was going to make would be Jian's secretary, who is also a Helmshire spy who works with Shadow as an underling. And she is there for the sole purpose of trying to make Monica jealous... and slip out info of course. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm
((Ha! You can never escape the yaoi with Damien around! twisted ))

Damien began going over the plans again and then produced the machines that the twins had made. "They're still in test mode. All they require now is an actual field test" Damien said. He looked at Jian. "The machines are being loaded on a train to be taken to a nearby experiment facility to be tested on live targets. I'd like you to oversee the operation and report on whether the machines are successful or not" he said to Jian. The Chief General would know that this meant he was having the machines tested on prisoners in one of the human experiment facilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 pm
((True... true... I'm also thinking about making the secretary a whore who looks innocent. ))

"Yes sir." Jian replied. "I'll get to that right after the meeting." Jian replied.

Shadow woke up a second time and went to take a shower. As she washed herself, she thought about what move to make next. She began to remember the chess game she played with 'David'. 'Kings are easy to kill... it's the queen that is a true pain in the a** to deal with. Who... would be his queen? Probably the chief general. In that case, I'll just have to send a piece to take him out.'

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am
((-nose bleed- oh god not yaoi))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:33 am
(( oh dear... *facepalm* I don't mind gay people, but why is everyone into yaoi?! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:50 am
((OOC: Dear lolly and snuggy. Sawwy. Explanation is simple: It's epic cute and irresistable~ XP Ask Eternal. He looks like he knows a lot about it! XD XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 am

Monica was starting the training with some stationary stretches and exercises much like other institutions conducting physical training. The only problem for the secret police was that Monica always gave out too many for the ordinary people to be able to handle. Then again, you couldn't really say they were 'ordinary people' anymore. There were still some blackouts and faints from time to time from being pushed to the edge for which the techie members of the secret police stood at attention in the back to carry them away to the clinic... Which has about two really experienced doctors from treating all kinds of injuries and the frequency of the clinic's use.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 pm
((Holy bump. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:42 pm
((Lolly, don't tell me we're both stuck! DON'T TELL ME dammnit! XD XD JK JK~! How about Zil pays a visit to the twins~? XP as Zil? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 am
Ayame-Yuura
((Lolly, don't tell me we're both stuck! DON'T TELL ME dammnit! XD XD JK JK~! How about Zil pays a visit to the twins~? XP as Zil? ))

(( Sounds good! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 am
Zil got up, thinking about what to do with the twins when he decided to pay them a visit. He'd start with Vincent. It should be much easier to connect with a fellow dude, no matter how young the other may be. Though with his experience dealing with Fanny, talking to Valkyrie should also be a walk in the park. "G'morning!" Zil said with a huge smile as he entered Vincent's room with a tray of breakfast high in protein and carbohydrates accompanied by a glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice as well as a small plate of waffles, maple syrup on the side.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am
Vincent slowly got up with a slow yawn, and gripped his pillow. Suddenly, he jolted and looked around, forgetting where he was for a moment. As his memories resurfaced, he bit his bottom lip and gripped his pillow, wanting to see his sister again. Vincent then looked up at the food Zil was carrying, then looked up at Zil with suspicion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 pm
Once the war meeting was over, Damien dismissed all his officers except Jian. He wanted to speak with the Chief General privately over personal matters.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:44 pm
As soon as everyone had left the room, Jian turned to Damien. "What is it Absolute Leader?" He asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games