Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm
Draco eyes immediately widened. "Aw, hell... A week to get our powers to a level where we can match that sucker? Damn... Talk about short notice... Think we can do it, y'all?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 pm
"Yeah." Savlador replied. "Udon is the big wheat noodles. Not like ramen which is really thin. Maybe get some sake." Salvador folded his arms and waited for Alex. When she came back, she started wondering what became of Clear. She even felt sorry! "You can't be serious. When you have a psychotic serial killer after you, I don't think the correct response is to pity them. And so what if he had someone. They probably resent them anyway."

The mercenary then walked out of the the apartment with the dainty scientist. Alex asked how she was suppose to wear the helmet Salvador had given her. The mercenary simply looked at the young woman with dumbfounded expression. It was the kind of look that one give when they didn't want to say,"You have to be kidding me." Salvador yanked the helmet from Alex's hands and pressed it down her head. It probably hurt a little but, it was something to get use to as most helmets were suppose to fit snugly. "There. Perfect fit."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 pm
((Good luck with that training))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Okay, forget what I said earlier, turn the knob to ten." Jenos said and sighed, of course the world had to end just as he got there.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm
Ghost staying silent and observing finely spoke up. "I don't even think cranking the difficultly to level ten will help we'll be facing a demon and we can't even beat people with powers. Raven surely you did not just come here for just the warning you must of had another reason."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:34 pm
The Future is not set in stone...

Raven turned her gaze to Ghost. "I said I needed your aid, did I not? I don't plan to leave a group of young heroes alone to face a demon who nearly killed my own team when I was your age. I will stay with you as a mentor and help you grow into your abilities as well."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Draco nodded. "Alright, then! Sounds pretty damn good to me. Well, Raven, I'd be more than happy to learn from ya. After all, there's an ability of mine that needs to be controlled, and I'm sure you could help me with it." He then looked to the others, then back to Raven. "Maybe you could help us develop some team techniques, too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:37 pm
"I don't think you can help my ability's" Ghost said as he turned from them he needed a way to upgrade his suit in a week if he was to have any hope of fighting.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 pm

"Oh, but I can. You may not have superhuman abilities without that suit, but I have some fighting skills I can teach you as well."

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena chuckled. "It's true. I've felt the sting of her blows plenty of times when I was younger," she said, rubbing the back of her neck ruefully.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:17 pm
Draco chuckled a little. "I ain't much different in the fighting department, honestly, but what I lack in technique I make up for with brute force. Not unlike another of your teammates, if I ain't mistaken." Anyone that was paying attention would know that he was referring to the former techie Cyborg.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Raven smiled. "You're referring to Cyborg, I assume? Yes, his skills do seem to lean heavily toward brute force."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 pm
Draco chuckled again, this time more heartily. "With everything I've heard about that guy, it'd be pretty damn cool to spar with 'im. Even if I get my tail handed to me, at least I could say I got to spar with the strongest of the old Titans."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Physically strongest, Draco," Rowena said. "Remember? All the Titans had their own strengths. And, actually, I think Starfire might have matched him in physical strength."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 pm
"You know what I meant, Snow." Draco chuckled again, then formed what appeared to be the heads of morningstars on each of his fists, then he lowered the spikes. "Damn, sparrin' sounds fun right now... Until recently, I hadn't been able to find anyone that could keep up with me."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 am
Star gave Ghost a smile before reaching her hand out in a motion to take it. She led him a little bit away before turning to him and saying, "I think I know someone that can help you with your suit. He specializes in creating and enhancing gear for super humans, and that includes anyone that may even just have a lot of skill in a certain area. He's the one who made my fire proof suit." She smiled again. "If you want I can take you to him later. He may be able to give you an upgrade or something."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games