Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 pm
((Yeah, let's go with that. And lol. Character development? What's that? XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:51 pm
{Seeing how I write it's more along the lines of Characterization Marches On, but I digress. XD

Which 'storyline' are we going to start with?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm
((Mmm...Bianca first. I honestly feel like this is just nearing it's end, and with Ophelia's thirst for magic problem planned out, it could act as a good transition into the next rp based on what you said before.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:14 pm
{Good idea. :3 Plus, it'll give me a bit of time to finish drawing and coloring the pic I'm going to use for her.

---

On another note, what gender should the kid(s?) be and who will play him/her/them, if we play them at all?

---

Also, as far as the next roleplay goes, what shall happen to the demon kingdom and Kaistern/Balthazar? I thought about having the demons lose a brutal war and merge with a stronger country of another species or an alternative race of demon, giving Ophelia a chance to plant-ify the castle or something - making it a place feared and avoided by many except the cultists who have come to worship her or something. *le shrug* Obviously, I've decided nothing about the latter because they're your characters and all that. Still, I'd like to know your thoughts and oppinions on the matter and to hear your input on what you think I should do about this.}

~*~

Ophelia sat herself atop the cushy velvet seat of a very comfortable couch, reading a book to quietly pass the time. She'd been told several times that there was a familiar visitor that had come to see her, but time and time again she turned them away without even a word of as to how to deal with her. She would not face Bianca unless forced, and only then if Kaistern and/or Balthazar were the one(s) to do it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:38 pm
((I was almost thinking the opposite myself. XD With enough time, Ophelia probably figured out the proper way to 'speak with the plants', and when you have nature itself on your side, war probably gets a little easier. Eventually politics come to a head, war breaks out, but the demons come out on top and get to force a little good will down everyone's throats (varying degrees of success of course; i.e., some places will grudgingly cooperate while others are more likely to give you a gift basket). Ophelia can still plant-ify the castle because Kaistern loves her. wink It can still be a feared place though because....Well wouldn't you fear the kingdom that sided with mothernature to kick every other kingdom's a**? xd Not to mention the local queen feeding on what could essentially be described as a person's life force. The kid I imagine more being a girl than guy (so, Cybele for the name? If only because I forget what your suggestion was. sweatdrop ) and we can do a dice roll or something to pick who plays her. I was actually thinking of removing Balthazar from the castle and actually turning him into an ambassador of sorts, but with no set goal (the cushy life would probably get boring for a guy like him; he still writes to Ophelia and Kaistern though :3 ). Think of him as a royal vigilante, I guess. XD ))

"Yes, because I'm such a people person....Kai couldn't stop doing paperwork for five minutes to see who this is? And Phelia's just being damn lazy!" Balthazar muttered to himself as he grudgingly went to see who this visitor was, being the last member of the royal family that wasn't busy (air quotes optional).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 pm
{That sounds good, but I'd need to come up with a different RP-long conflict, since I was originally intending on several factions splitting off into different city-states and miniature countries that all fight one another for control of the land and the right to reunite it as they see fit.

--
Regardless of which I use...

Instead of easing racial tensions, things should be worse than ever, even if the demon kingdom as of now does kick a**. Humans should be closed off into one giant city, which is tightly run and isolated by a complete dictatorship. Since most species have the impression that humans are either weaklings or nature killing monsters, those few that escape the walls of the dictatorship are quickly killed or taken into intentured servitude or some form of slavery in order to survive.

Elves will be nearly wiped out either way due to a nuclear attack by the humans, their homeland ruined and only a few survivors living in small pockets/tribes/whatever dotting the (possibly fractured) lands.

Not really sure what to do with the other species, though. I'm still largely in the planning phase.}

~*~

Balthazar would be greeted by the sight of a familiar human, an angel-like human girl with short and curly blonde hair, golden eyes like her sister's, and a face to match her sister's as well. She looked impatient, displeased, standing in place with her arms crossed as she waited for someone to greet her and attend her needs.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:14 pm
As he neared, Balthazar froze in place and stared at her in shock for a few moments before face/palming. "Oh gods, not this b***h again..." he muttered to himself before walking over. "Bianca, right? To what do we owe the pleasure?" he clapped his hands together and put on a cheery smile as he greeted her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm
{I'm still figuring things out, though. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.}

"You! ...Kaistern, right?" Bianca didn't wait for an answer before slapping him across the face. "That's for your treatment of me last time!" She did not forget being slapped and the threats that 'Kaistern' had made. "If Ophelia refuses to see me, then tell her that I'm here because her elvish 'buddies' raided and burned our home to the <******** ground! Everyone's dead except me, and I expect compensation for the loss that she could have prevented!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm
Balthazar looked a little surprised at first, but it was quickly replaced by a look of annoyance with this woman. "Ah, right...I forgot about that..." he said as he rubbed his cheek. "I also forgot how much you've missed out on, and how severely not ready you are to see Ophelia, not that she'd want to see you. Not that I can blame her, really...And sorry for your loss, but it's your mayor's own damn fault for not dropping the whole nuke thing and accepting our help in the first place. And oh yeah! We kinda got caught up dealing with our own damn rebellion for a while here, and jack all power to do anything! Any questions before I start playing the middleman messenger for you two?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:39 pm
"I don't care about your ******** rebellion. Helena's dead! My friends are all dead! Even my lovers, my ex lovers, and everything else I've ever known!" Bianca looked almost as if she were fighting back tears. "Tell your pet b***h to get her a** out here right now! I don't care about the details, I don't care about the whos or the whys. I just want her to get her a** out here and make everything right again!" Que the waterworks. She really did look too much like her sister when this upset, aside from the hair of course.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Balthazar sighed in frustration while Bianca kept talking, grabbing her wrist and starting to pull her along. "Come on, I'm clearly not the one you should be ranting to." Soon he was knocking on the door to the room Ophelia was lounging about it. "Phelia, dear! Your beloved sister wants to have a word with you~!" There was his sarcastic cheer again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 pm
{I just came up with a way for us to have our cake and eat it too. Perhaps everything will be just as you said, but a new land was discovered overseas and with the life-prolonging resources (and mineable rock macguffin filled to the brim with magical energy) everyone wants and needs, causing various countries to fight over the right to establish themselves there?}

In no uncertain terms Ophelia shouted towards the door in reply, "Tell that ungreatful b***h to mount it. You know, like she does everything else!" She then went back to reading her book, ignoring the banging on the door and the incoherent bitching from Bianca that followed shortly afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 pm
((Brilliant! 8D ))

Balthazar muttered in frustration some more as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, finally having quite enough of Bianca. "Excuse me for a moment..." Nudging Bianca out of the way briefly, he threw open the door, shoved the b***h inside, and then slammed it shut before making a run for it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 pm
{That will also solve a lot of the conflict problems, since characters will either be soldiers fighting for the land or potential settlers building new cities and villages in the recently discovered land! emotion_awesome }

"Damn it, Balthazar! I'm not sleeping with you for a ******** month!" Ophelia cursed just before she and Bianca got reacquainted with one another. After the peaceful pause of Bianca and Ophelia politely discussing her change in body form as an 'accident of magic', the two held the most vicious arguement they'd ever had. The screaming from both sides could be heard from all across the castle, terrifying many servants who were so used to the Queen's more 'civil' and 'stoic' nature. Many were convinced that one of them would end up killing the other before long, causing servants to constantly approach both Kaistern and Balthazar and to plead for them to stop the madness before it escalated.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 pm
"That's the guest that wanted to see Ophelia??" Even after the castle turned to a relatively happy place full of relatively sane royals, the staff still couldn't do things right. "Why did no one tell me it was Bianca?! I was wondering what that racket was..." As soon as one of the staff came, wanting him to do something about the queen, he immediately put down his papers and went to Ophelia's room. Along the way, he ran into Balthazar who'd gotten a similar request. "You know how much they hate each other! What on earth possessed you to put them in the same room together?!"

"Hey, she didn't want to hear anything from me and really wanted to see Ophelia, so I just decided to cut out the middle man. Yes, it's louder, but faster. They sort things out, she goes on her way, and we can all go back to being a happy little family again." Balthazar said easily before opening the door a crack. Neither king actually felt brave enough to enter the fray, and instead just stood outside peering into the room.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games