Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 pm
Broken Heart Production

Because she was a huge b***h and didn't care. She treated me like a slave and I worked my bum off for nothing.
        I will be when I get it fixed. I'm always begging Matt for back massages. xD
        I swear, almost every man in towns thinks they can have any girl... D:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Wait, you didn't even get anything for it? Wow, I'd sue that chick for medical bills or something! >-<
      Lmao, I'd be doing the same thing. xD
      Are more men hitting on you? D: Maybe it's your rich avatar; in Rallys I'd attract a lot of Noobs because my avatar looked nice and expensive. Even though it really wasn't that much. xD

Also, I got my new quest thread all done~ It's linked in my signature. -Too lazy to get the actual link because multitasking everywhere- xD

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm
Broken Heart Production

I got paid, but not much. Somehow, since it wasn't official, I can't. I was stupid to do it in the first place.
        It's a pain in the bum. Probably. But it normally scares them off. xD I can't win. I hate it. I need a big sign saying "in a relationship - not interested".
        I'll check it out~ I hope you liked the junk. I'll buy the lumiere for you~ /has gold to spare now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:25 pm
Clasela
Stormy Werewolf

It certainly would be. Haha! emotion_brofist
        So what do you like to do besides avoiding homework?

I love reading/writing.
I've been hiking up to the woods behind my house and spend 2-4 hours just reading or running. Its so peaceful. emotion_yatta
What about you?  

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Well, at least it was something. I've done outrageous jobs for little pay. What sucks is I'm not the type of person who takes breaks, so I constantly work; for almost two hours I constantly worked and only got $20. To make it worse, I lost the money. -_-
      Lmao, that's what I do to Alex. That's why there's like a big sign in his signature, I'm on his profile, he can't get messages from anyone that's not on his friendslist, and well... I'm just very over protective. XD
      I did, like I said, anything helps. x3 Thank you again for that by the way~
      -Tackle hugs- Thank you~! I was actually debating on questing after that soon. x3 I was going through my inventory checking everything you gave me to add to my donation list on my profile and then I saw that present box, and I got so confused, clicked on it and saw it was from you and I was like "when did I get this?" Opened it to see Lumiere and nearly died. XDD
      I wish I could repay you somehow; are 1000 hugs good enough? x3

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 pm
Stormy Werewolf

I have to agree on the reading and writing~
        That sounds so wonderful. I live near a bush, but it's not the same.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:56 pm
Broken Heart Production

How did you lose it?! :O Haha~ You're such a cutie.
        Haha you're so welcome!! Lolololololol. I'm glad you liked it! It'll bring you one step closer~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I put it in my pocket and it must of slipped out without me realizing, because I reached for it later and it was gone. I was depressed for a little while, but I had my boyfriend-at-the-time with me ( and his friend ) who had his own money so it wasn't too bad. I had brought it as a just in case kind of thing. Lol.
      It does~! I want to put it on right now, but my avatar is so sexy as it is I don't want to touch it; it's giving me the most conflicted emotion ever. xD

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm
Broken Heart Production

Aww. >.< Good idea, use his money. xD
        Haha. Lololol. I see you finally gave in?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Nuu~ xD I didn't use a lot of it, I just saw candy I wanted and then he bought it all for me. I don't think he would of let me pay anyway. x3 He was a kind of nice guy; until the break up, then he started spreading lies that made no sense and made him look bad in a school I don't go to anymore and hadn't for like a year. xD Stuff like "Oh I took her Mom's credit card number and bought a car with it".
      Yeah, I worked for a few minutes trying to find a way it would work; I honestly liked it better the other way but like I said, I really wanted to use these items. xD Lol.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 pm
Broken Heart Production

They always are until the break-up. Break-ups bring out the nasties and the secrets. xD What was the point in saying that? That's so silly..
        >.< Of course. How's the new thread going? Oh, I finished the Sissi chapter. I might tackle the next one tomorrow. Little steps.. x3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:57 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Yeah, it sucks. I have met only one guy I'm still friends with after the break up, and trust me, I've tried to be friends with every guy I've dated after we broke up. x-x
      Who knows, my Mom doesn't even have a credit card. Lmao. She hates credit cards, so it makes no sense no matter what. Lol.
      Well this one girl donated Alruna's Rose to me, but otherwise no one else has given it attention. Except this one person who voted it down; what's the point of voting down a thread, and what did I do to that person to make them "Be careful of the next chapter; there's a glitch that if you're not careful, it'll make you have to restart the whole game, unless you have multiple saves. It's the George White glitch. If you do get caught by it though I can give you my save file, I think I still have one from before the glitch because my boyfriend got caught by it and I had to give him my file. Lol. Ever since then he's learned to have multiple saves like I do.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 am
Broken Heart Production

I'm friends with none. (except for girl-friends boyfriends) And the guys who I meet on Gaia and become good friends with, always ruin it by having feelings.
        I have to agree with your mother, I won't dare touch a credit card. But I abuse my debit card like hell, because that's my own money. >.<
        That's nice of her~ Honestly, I don't get why people bother doing that to charity threads. It's just so rude.
        I didn't get the glitch, thank goodness.. I'll finish it off tomorrow. It's dark now and I'll start to freak out even more. Lolol.
        Maybe I should start doing that too. Is there anymore glitches?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 am
Clasela
        Bumps~

Hi hi ! 4laugh Hows life going? 3nodding
I have a question, if you have a 'frozen' item, is it possible for it to be unfrozen? xd  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games