Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm
lol I didn't want a spiritbomb just so you know. I was trying to help, but I guess I went in the wrong direction. That's kind of why I was just trying to be a follower for the time being so I'll go back to doing just that until I really feel more comfortable other wise. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:02 pm
RhymeJW
lol I didn't want a spiritbomb just so you know. I was trying to help, but I guess I went in the wrong direction. That's kind of why I was just trying to be a follower for the time being so I'll go back to doing just that until I really feel more comfortable other wise. <3
It's fine, just a Spiritomb suddenly getting involved was kind of, left field, no offense. Still appreciate the effort however.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 pm
Ohyeah, there's a reason Hawk's starting to act wonky. Last night I finally figured out what I'm going to do with him, and it involves him being wonky > biggrin it also sorta explains his allergy to being teleported.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
It's fine, just a Spiritomb suddenly getting involved was kind of, left field, no offense. Still appreciate the effort however.

Haha well typically before I post I do more research for what pokemon are in the area and such, but being on my cell phone this weekend I didn't have taps to use in my browser. So it's all good. I would have used a different one if I could have searched better razz  

RhymeJW

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:00 pm
GUYS, you won't believe what happened today 8D
I was at the mall, going to this store and I heard some gun shots being fired nearby. Everyone ran like a stampede. I lost my shoe (later got it back) and got a scrape on my knee... but... I had gone in McDonalds there to take cover and, well, since McDonalds is giving away pokemon stuff right now & I found a pokemon card that no one wanted; I got a new card for my collection. LOL. No one was injured though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:16 pm
DignityPower
GUYS, you won't believe what happened today 8D
I was at the mall, going to this store and I heard some gun shots being fired nearby. Everyone ran like a stampede. I lost my shoe (later got it back) and got a scrape on my knee... but... I had gone in McDonalds there to take cover and, well, since McDonalds is giving away pokemon stuff right now & I found a pokemon card that no one wanted; I got a new card for my collection. LOL. No one was injured though.
Get shot at, get Pokemon card. That's how she rolls.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm
SubonicXP
Get shot at, get Pokemon card. That's how she rolls.

you really made me laugh there, but yes ninja That is how I roll.

/edit
seriously sub, the one day you /aren't/ online, we must all worry. xP

..it's a compliment tho.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:38 pm
ya know, I never understood why the pokemon games never tried to offer riding pokemon over land. It'd could take the place of a bike, and would be kinda cool imo.  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 am
@ DignityPower: Thank you~ I try to keep an eye on the team, even when I'm away from the computer, technology is great.

@ Pyro_gigas: You know, you make a good point. You can ride Pokemon over water, flying through the air on them, but can't do what would seem like the most simple of tasks, ride them over land.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 am
Maybe the pokemon just don't want to carry our lazy butts over land hahaha. I can see it now.

Person "Hey Pokemon I need to get to the next town, let me ride on your back."

Pokemon "You got two good legs, use them!"

rofl  

RhymeJW

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 pm
I'm still amazed at how much stuff you can get for free, like a bike, a pokedex, a starter pokemon.
Not to mention, now you can become a millionaire in the BW games. Can you be a billionaire?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm
Youko Kenshi
I'm still amazed at how much stuff you can get for free, like a bike, a pokedex, a starter pokemon.
Not to mention, now you can become a millionaire in the BW games. Can you be a billionaire?
Black and White, more like Green and More Green.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 pm
SubonicXP
Youko Kenshi
Black and White, more like Green and More Green.
This.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:44 pm
I can't believe I keep missing the start of these group rps.
Oh well, I always enjoy reading them and something tells me I'll really enjoy reading this one.  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:47 pm
Rishiki
I can't believe I keep missing the start of these group rps.
Oh well, I always enjoy reading them and something tells me I'll really enjoy reading this one.
It's not too late to join. And don't be afraid to do so because you have only a few pokemon. My character only has two first-evos with him, and he still entered, despite his fear of ghosts! So feel free to post in there and join up!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games