Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:05 pm
Xixi grasped the moment as best she could. She turned to Strike with excitement and love in her eyes. "I'm ready to move on.." She took his hand into hers and smiled to him warmly.

Zack stared up at the sky and blinked seeing and hearing a music box playing . The lady that owned the mansion before him used to make him play it at night when she wanted to sleep. He wondered where it was at the moment, most likely Geoffry had taken and put it in somewhere. He had enjoyed listening to it when he was with the woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:08 pm
Tiger sleeps well, breathing softly as she starts to shrink to her normal size and shape. Soon she is back to normal, with her ears twitching as she sleeps peacefully.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:21 pm
Zack turned on his side and looked at Tiger as she returns back to her normal self. He used his arm to support himself as he watched her sleep peacefully on the ground by him. There was somewhat of a silence in the forest but Zack normally would tune out the rest of the world when he was deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:12 pm
Strike took Xixi by the hand and lead her to the next closest room. This room was like the crystal room. It had a large sky light cut out facing towards the rising of the sun. Of course it was afternoon so the sun wasn't quite visible. "This is the dining room for the morning. It has its own separate kitchen there to the side that links with the other kitchen. The sun rises on this side, so the kitchen connects to the other side for sunset. I'll show you that when we get around to it. This building is a bit of a spiral if you haven't noticed. Take this in for a moment, I made this room a little plain. Breakfast is not quite as extravagant as dinner." Strike let her wander around a bit.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Tiger stretches as the sun starts showing its light so the forest is grey around them. She slowly opens one eye and serches the area, then spots Zack and sits up to fast, causing her to get a headrush. "You were awake the whole time?" Ty asks as she holds her head dizzily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:24 pm
Xixi wondered the room looking at all the that was in place just for the area. "I really like it Strike. You really have put a lot of energy and time into making it perfect. " Xixi said looking up at the lighting.

Zack got up and dusted himself off. "Who would want to sleep through all of this?" He said pointing around the beauty of it all.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:59 pm
Tiger stretches. "Ya... It is a nice spot." She stand up, wavering a bit. "Thats is one of the many reasons why I chose it. It's quiet, peaceful, private, pretty and the best part is, its haunted." Ty smiles as she says this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:06 pm
"You'll love what else is coming as well." Strike lead her out of that room and to the next. This one was another place for them to enjoy at night. It was a small observatory. There were a few telescopes set up, and the walls were papered over with the charts of the stars. "Now the special part to this room is its size. Its so small and round because the walls move. It follows the stars. These telescopes are hooked up to s special reader. They move everyday. Oh, yes, and I forgot, the moon comes out too, but you have to be here at night. I can't tamper with it to show you, but we can always come back. Take this one in why don't you? Oh, and feel free to look over the books. I got as many astronomy books as I could find."

edit ((rojin, you have to go see my myspace, check out my pictures, they are most awesome))  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:00 pm
Xixi ran into the middle of the room and twirled around in the room with her arms stretched out. "Oh my god Strike, I absalutly love this room! I've always loved the stars..." She stopped and looked up silently.

Zack chuckled and messed up Tigers hair. "Yes, haunted...only at night though." He said with a small grin on this face that slowly turned into a warm smile.

((Marcus, I already did XD they're pretty suit pictures, and you look good in all of them!...except one..it makes you look kind of scary ><))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:27 pm
Tiger attempts to dodge his hand, but gets her hair messed up anyways. "Gah, you messed with my bed-head-doo." She says jokingly and smiles back at his warm smile. "So, where are we going now? Your choice this time."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:15 pm
Strike grabbed her and took her out. "I'll bring you back here tonight, you'll love it even more." Strike lead her around the hall to the next room. This room was a small rec. room. It had everything thing you could want to do, whether it be exercise on some of the machines or watch the fire on a cold night. "This will be our entertainment for a while. I don't have much else up here yet. We can always add stuff if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Xixi took a quick glance over it and smiled. "Quite large for the both of us isn't it?"

Zack smiled and took her into his arms and flew up past the trees into the sky. "Hold on, I'll show you!"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:22 pm
"Eeep..." Tiger grabs Zack around the waist and hugs herself close to him. Tiger lessens her grip and looks around a bit embaressed. "Shocked me... kay."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:22 pm
Zack chuckled and held her as he flew over and past the forest to the fields on the outskirts of the town. It was close by the mountains full of wild flowers and there was a stone gazebo in the field. He spotted it not far off in the field and flew down to it setting Tiger down. "Sorry about the rough flight...it's getting dark and...well I needed to get here quick...something happens here..that just makes it feel so wonderful."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:05 pm
"Its okay. What should I do? Anything?" Tiger stretches her shoulders and her neck while checking out her surroundings."Or do I just stare at the open nature while I wait?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games