Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm
*Her cell phone goes off again, so she pulls it out and reads the text she just received. She grins, then texts a quick reply and pockets her phone again.* So, icywind, what would you care to drink this evening? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 pm
katana68
*Her cell phone goes off again, so she pulls it out and reads the text she just received. She grins, then texts a quick reply and pockets her phone again.* So, icywind, what would you care to drink this evening? smile

Well anything that doesn't involve me getting ignored.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 pm
I'm sorry, have I done something to offend you? confused I didn't think I was ignoring you.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm
katana68
I'm sorry, have I done something to offend you? confused I didn't think I was ignoring you.....

It's just that I mentioned my problem and you really just shoved it aside. I understand if this isn't the place to discuss our "problems" but I did post it elsewhere on the "serious" discussion board and it pretty much was ignored there too.

I'm also finding it a little hard to break into the any groups in this guild. I feel like an outsider and no matter what I say to try to get "in" is never going to be enough.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 pm
icywind1980
katana68

It's just that I mentioned my problem and you really just shoved it aside. I understand if this isn't the place to discuss our "problems" but I did post it elsewhere on the "serious" discussion board and it pretty much was ignored there too.

I'm also finding it a little hard to break into the any groups in this guild. I feel like an outsider and no matter what I say to try to get "in" is never going to be enough.

well, this place is pretty much all outsiders.....have you SEEN some of the people that come in here? xd Besides, it just takes time to get to know you....but I think you fit in fine here, especially after your help last night! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:28 pm
{{icywind: Just because no one responded to your topic in serious conversations does not mean that it was ignored. You posted an inquiry and for people to have not answered means that they do not have any advice for you, probably because they do not have any experience with your problem. }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 pm
katana68
icywind1980
katana68

well, this place is pretty much all outsiders.....have you SEEN some of the people that come in here? xd Besides, it just takes time to get to know you....but I think you fit in fine here, especially after your help last night! wink

Okay I'll give it a little more time then.

ThisEmptySoul
{{icywind: Just because no one responded to your topic in serious conversations does not mean that it was ignored. You posted an inquiry and for people to have not answered means that they do not have any advice for you, probably because they do not have any experience with your problem. }}

I guess it would have been nice if someone even acknowledged it. I suppose I don't so much need advice on how to handle the paperwork. I more or less need advise on how to handle the raging anger and bouts of depression.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 pm
((and I'm surprised that TES hasn't responded to it by now anyways! rofl he prowls that forum quite a bit, ya know! wink ))

TES!!!!! *tacklecuddleglomp!*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 pm
*she sits back in her chair again.* All I ask is that you just please consider it…give it some thought my friend. *she smiles at him.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:39 pm
*scratches his chin and takes a large sip of wine*
You are mzilst kind jabbress... sweatdrop

*looks down at his lap and shifts around a bit while he contemplates the offer, still unsure if he could perform such responsibilities to a satisfactory level. After a few moments, he swallows hard and looks up at Psyzapp*

.... I will do it. Anything you ask, jabbress... I will assist to the best of my abilities.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 5, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm
{{I read it the day it was posted... actually, might have even been a few minutes after it was because icywind was still online at the time. I just didn't respond because I have no experience with visas and whatnot. I don't respond to anything that I don't have advice for. The inquiry seemed to be specifically about that and not so much about the emotional aspect of it all. Emotional problems I can sometimes advise on depending on the situation.... not that people take my advice anyway most of the time...

Also, the other forums are not as frequented as the game room, so often enough it might take a few days before someone responds to any topic regardless of the subject or who posted it.}}

*falls to the floor after being attacked by Katana* gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 pm

(( rofl NOW WHERE'S MY PICTURE??????? xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:44 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I read it the day it was posted... actually, might have even been a few minutes after it was because icywind was still online at the time. I just didn't respond because I have no experience with visas and whatnot. I don't respond to anything that I don't have advice for. The inquiry seemed to be specifically about that and not so much about the emotional aspect of it all. Emotional problems I can sometimes advise on depending on the situation.... not that people take my advice anyway most of the time...

Also, the other forums are not as frequented as the game room, so often enough it might take a few days before someone responds to any topic regardless of the subject or who posted it.}}

Alrite. Thanks for esplaining.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*scratches his chin and takes a large sip of wine*
You are mzilst kind jabbress... sweatdrop

*looks down at his lap and shifts around a bit while he contemplates the offer, still unsure if he could perform such responsibilities to a satisfactory level. After a few moments, he swallows hard and looks up at Psyzapp*

.... I will do it. Anything you ask, jabbress... I will assist to the best of my abilities.

REALLY…you really want to? *Overjoyed, she gets up from her chair, goes around her desk and gives him a great big hug.* I'm so glad you want to. I didn't know if you would. *she lets go of him and hands him and a stack of architect portfolios.* It looks as though patrons here are wanting us to put in an entire Luxury Spa here. I interviewed several architects and these 5 are my top pics. Take a look at these portfolios and let me know what you think and then after that we shall discuss features, specialties and amenities this spa should offer our patrons. *she smiles at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6, 2, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:47 pm
{{Haven't felt like drawing this month nor have I really had time to. I'm still working on Icy's and after looking at it again after putting it down for a week or so, I might need to start over since I can't seem to get her body right stare Everything else about it so far I like, but if it can't be finished, I'll have no choice but to scrap it and start fresh.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games