Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:39 pm
what comes around rem, goes around, I won't be played!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok... I see, that's good I guess ^.^ but I thought you had made them for her ,no problem. and I know nothing of that game sorry ^^

Anyway, what's new?

not much was checking a thread out in the forums =) and with you?

Working on Fantasy Prizes. When I work on the Fantasy Prizes section in the Game Lab, it may take some time as I need to think about what would work.

sure, sure, you were responding to an email message lol

no problem, ..and I don't mind sharing the dragon bios, it's alright I'll leave you be then,.. second thought maybe not then..

I'm thinking about what to reply  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok... I see, that's good I guess ^.^ but I thought you had made them for her ,no problem. and I know nothing of that game sorry ^^

Anyway, what's new?

Working on Fantasy Prizes. When I work on the Fantasy Prizes section in the Game Lab, it may take some time as I need to think about what would work.

no problem, ..and I don't mind sharing the dragon bios, it's alright I'll leave you be then,.. second thought maybe not then..

sure..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:56 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure..

Nice Heather Kimono outfit.
Have you seen The Flintstones I Yabba Dabba Do? It was one of the Last Releases from Cartoon Network Video in 1997 before it and Turner Home Entertainment were absorbed into Warner Home Video.
Cats Don't Dance was the last Movie from Turner Pictures Feature Animation in 1997 come to think of it.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure..

Have you seen The Flintstones I Yabba Dabba Do? It was one of the Last Releases from Cartoon Network Video in 1997 before it and Turner Home Entertainment were absorbed into Warner Home Video.
Cats Don't Dance was the last Movie from Turner Pictures Feature Animation in 1997 come to think of it.

I don't remember if I have =) sounds good though.. ohh *Cats Can't Dance, heard of it pretty sure, been a while =)

and thanks for the Heather compliment =)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure..

I don't remember if I have =) sounds good though.. ohh *Cats Can't Dance, heard of it pretty sure, been a while =)

YW. That was a nice fun fact about Cartoon Network Video and Turner Home Entertainment eariler as Turner Entertainment back in 1996 was brought out by Time Warner.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure..

YW. That was a nice fun fact about Cartoon Network Video and Turner Home Entertainment eariler as Turner Entertainment back in 1996 was brought out by Time Warner.

That's pretty cool to know, all these cool facts. you keep informed on the movie and program industry, 3nodding ty biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:21 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure..

That's pretty cool to know, all these cool facts. you keep informed on the movie and program industry, 3nodding ty biggrin

YW. Tomorrow's the last day of the Trip before the Return Trip. When I return, I have a lot to do before getting settled back in such as a Scanner Sweep Check and Filter Check along with Daily Logins & Updates.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure..

YW. Tomorrow's the last day of the Trip before the Return Trip. When I return, I have a lot to do before getting settled back in such as a Scanner Sweep Check and Filter Check along with Daily Logins & Updates.

alright well good night Crys, have fun =)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:41 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello. I have to wrap things up soon in a little while due to the return trip. Anyway, have a good night and I'll talk more after the Return Trip. See you then via PC when I have a Clear Transmission Signal  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello. I have to wrap things up soon in a little while due to the return trip. Anyway, have a good night and I'll talk more after the Return Trip. See you then via PC when I have a Clear Transmission Signal

alright sure, have a safe trip back, good night my friend *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:22 pm
Enigma 2024 ~ The Best of 90's chill out music heart

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:08 am
so good =)

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

sure you'd love this anime Crys 4laugh

I miss you ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:17 am
Queentintin
so good =)

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

sure you'd love this anime Crys 4laugh

I miss you ^^

I'm back.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas