Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:57 pm
William sat the as tears poured from his eyes. He much as he tried to hold them in, he couldn't. "Why..." He starrted to cry. "MOTHER WHY?" He screemed as the pain hit his heart hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 pm
Fei-Tao hung his head a little, his head clouded from all the negativity. After a few seconds, he shook his head, closing his eyes. "No..." he muttered to himself, taking a deep breath. "It better to... move on. If they gone... they no come back. No can change."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Shrugging, I continue to pet Ikima. "I don't know. And I know, some can't help it. It's not your fault."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 pm
"Why'd you leave me like thins..." He continued to sob. After a while he pulled himself up and wipped his tears away. He snuck back in and and started to clean in an area away from people.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:37 am
Mia looks at Serenity. Yeah, it kinda is my fault I think.. But I dunno.. She shrugs, smiles and gestures towards Ikima. Does Ikima want anything?
Mia blinks away the tears and grinds her teeth as William's hurt hits her with Fei-Tao's pain not far behind. She then starts looking around for Maria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 am
"Nah. He's out cold. Go and find Maria."  

XSuki_MikaX

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:08 pm
((Did I go overboard on my avi, with the experiment?))

William tried his hardest to stay away from everyone. He looked as if he was just crying, but he hated it when people saw him hurt. I just wish I had someone in my life... He said as he finished cleaning. He layed down on a couch and drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:46 pm
Maria had been sitting in an armchair, watching all of the events unfold. "T-thanks, Mia." she murmured. She walked over to where William was sleeping, sitting on the edge of the couch. A cup of tea appeared in her hands, and she set it down on the small table next to William. The blanket appeared in her hands and she put it on the sleeping figure, trying not to wake him. Maria then got up and walked off, finding Fei-Tao and hugging him. "C'mon, let's get this kitchen spotless." she said with a sense of false cheerfulness as she rolled up the sleeves of her blouse.
Aiden jumped slightly at Mia's kiss, rubbing the spot where her lips touched his forehead. He shivered slightly, then pulled out his notebook and a pen. He opened it to a blank page and chewed the end of his pen before filling up half the page with his thoughts.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:03 pm
William rolled a little. He started to mumble things in his sleep. He rolled off the couch. Even though he landed with a thump he still managed to sleep. After a short while he woke up. "Ugh..." He grunted as he sat up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:48 pm
Mia nods and walks over to Maria. I'm sorry.. She whispers. I'll be back in a few minutes.. I just wanted to pop out and get somethings.. Is that alright?  

Melodic Seeker

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 pm
Key shrugged impatiently taking another sip of her tea, even if she was enjoying the cup of tea, she was still worried, her cellphone didn´t ring again but she seemed to be waiting for it to do so, she was also exausted but the neko girl wouldn´t get any sleep she was just too anxious...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm
William looked to his side and noticed a cup of tea. "Who's it this?" He asked aloud pointing at the cup.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 pm
Fei-Tao looked up at Maria as she hugged him, noticing her attempt at bringing his usual cheer back up. He managed a smile, a broken one at that, not wanting her to worry about him too much. With a nod, he was ready to follow her where she needed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:14 am
Maria glanced over at William. "That's yours." she said, simply. Realizing that, for the moment, all she could get from Fate would be that small, sad smile, she smiled back. "What should we clean?" she pondered out loud. "Actually the question is more of 'Where to start?'"  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:41 am
"I don't remember getting a cup of tea..." He mumbled as he took a sip. After he finished it he walked into the kitchen, "This place still needs cleaning... ugh. I just worked on it a lot."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games