Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Crystal was taking a walk outside when she heard a commotion around the corner. She ran to it to find Xavier attacking someone and Azalea not attacking Xavier. Crystal quickly froze Xavier in mid air who fell to the grouund, and the other girl who apparently was Juniper and the girl in front of Azalea. She turned to Azalea. "Ok, Azalea your the only one I trust here. Why aren't you attacking Xavier and why is he attacking this juniper person? Who's Juniper anyway." Hope was standing beside her and it looked like she was shocked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 pm
~Azalea"~Junipier is my sister...and Xavier is someone I have to trust in order for me to be protected.."

~Juniper~"How about you tell her the truth about yourself, Azalea!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:13 pm
~Azalea~"..."
~Juniper~"Fine if you won't I will! Azalea is a wanted criminal, she killed the Demon Queen, her own mother. She is needed back in the kingdom in order to execute her at once. Father wants to do the honors."

~Azalea~"..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Izumi looked at the girl. "Who are you?" He asked.

Xavier spit acid, melting the ice, then got ready to fight.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 pm
~Ivy~"oh sad you don't remember me. But you must remember my mother Iris. she's the one who set your engagement with my dear sister, Azalea. Well the engagement has been broken for a while. I guess you never got the chance to know cause we killed your people ^.^ once Mother died of course. Since your kind didn't want to ally with my Father. Such a shame. Would you like for me to refresh that memory of yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:21 pm
Izumi was downright confused. "I remember a lady named Iris, but not much else." He said, kind of cautious.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:23 pm
*Ivy smirked at Izumi and kissed his forehead~"You are cute tho, wink "

*Ivy did a backwards flip towards Talia*

~Ivy~"oh why if it isn't, Talia. very skilled hunter. Quite an interesting character you are. Someone who grew so strong just from one little incident."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:28 pm
Talia glared at Ivy. "If you try anything, you're dead." She hissed, ready to shoot fire at her.

Izumi ignored the kiss, drawing his sword.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:34 pm
(YAY! My Comps. fixed!)

Kiki began wondering the halls after she found Crystal's dorm empty. She didn't know what to do. All this worrying was making her stressed. She decided to head to Izumi's dorm to see if they were back yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm
~Ivy~"Oh no need for violence. I haven't even drawn my sword."

*Mirrors appeared up in front of Talia surrounding her from top to bottom and side to side, every grew dark around her and the room was no longer itself. The same happened to Izumi. Ivy was no where in sight, all theycould look at was themselves in the mirror.

Talia's reflection~"How about we take a trip back into the past."*the reflection's arm came out of the mirror and grabbed Talia and pulled her through the mirror*

Izumi's reflection~"Well hasn't it been a while,Izumi. Come with me."*the hand came out of the mirror and dragged him into the mirror as well*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 pm
88Prowl
(YAY! My Comps. fixed!)

Kiki began wondering the halls after she found Crystal's dorm empty. She didn't know what to do. All this worrying was making her stressed. She decided to head to Izumi's dorm to see if they were back yet.

YAY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:39 pm
Izumi got pulled into the mirror. "What's going on!?!?" He yelled.

Talia tried to fight, but she was pulled in too. "What is this?" She asked.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:40 pm
*Izumi's door room opened to Kiki but Izumi and Talia weren't there*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 pm
Kiki made it to Izumi's room and knocked on the door. "Hello? Are you guys back yet?"

(Oh, they're reversed.)

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 pm
Kiki entered the dorm. "Hello?" She looked around, confused. "Guess they're still out." She said to herself.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games