Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 pm
*walks past Goddess, making slight eye contact and continues walking towards the lake*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 pm
User ImageThe very moment Phylum mentioned releasing Ra, Nick wrapped his legs around the Commander's arm and flipped him over to let him go. The Commander crashed head first and Nick glared at Phylum. "What the f*ck do you need Ra for?"

Ra liked the idea of being set free but at the same time had his own doubts. "If this is to take part of your little games Phylum, I'm not interested."

Suddenly, Nick felt somewhat a little heart burn. He was too far away from Goddess.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:55 pm
*finally gets to the lake, and rushes into the group* *takes out his dagger and begins to quickly kill them one by one*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 pm
Emma responded with swiftness as she noticed Dark had something different in his eyes.She wasn't sure what it was but she knew it had to be determination.Emma stood ready to fight as she waited for orders to defend the people.She did not need a blade but knew it would do no harm to have it.  

ninjaangel18

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:28 pm
Dark whistled as he worked, then spotted Emma, "you better jump in now if you plan to fight, at this rate there will not be any left for you" he gave her a smile and went back to the slaughter. Like many of the old ones here, he was enjoying this battle far to much. It reminded him of the way the world once was, a way he missed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Emma looks at him and shrugs " Alright, lets do this!" Emma excites herself before slicing the enemy that was about to attack her. She goes forth and attacks some more. " Wow this feels great!" Emma yells as she runs around killing the shadow creatures. She then runs into one that is 5x bigger than she is. She thinks this one may be a challenge.  

ninjaangel18

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 pm
*PHYLUM now looked at his commander as he grunted and made his way back to his feet still standing behind Nick, Phylum said* "LETS JUST SAY I NEED TO.... UMMM..... STUDY HIM A BIT CLOSER" *Phylum smiled at Nick and said* "SO IF YOU DONT MIND, CAN WE SPEAK WITH HIM??"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:16 pm
User ImageNick looked at Ra who gave him the same look. Ra then stepped forward and Nick leaned to a wall.

"What do you want?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:58 pm
*keeps fighting with a stolen weapon of one of the enemies after he lost his dagger in the lake* *realizes that he is right in the middle of the group* crap...*continues to fight anyway*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
*Atmund faught along with his people. Few of them had fallen and he wanted to make sure that Malric was alright and he wanted to ask his Second what the hell he had done to bring the Gods into this mess. As Atmund turned to help a vampire that was being overwealed, a sudden pain in his back brought Atmund crashing to the ground**Malric ducked as an arrow flew over his head. He was on his way out of the fight when he tripped on some ones limb. Looking back at the body, Malric gasped. It was his beloved Commander* "Atmund! What has happened to you?" *Malric lifted Atmund to his feet and helped him off the battlefeild where he turned Atmund over to those who where careing for the wounded. There was an ugly mark on Atmunds' back, caused by an enemy blade* *The Archangels where still casting their spells, but they where running out of strenght. When the Heavens burst open, they stood back and watched the Gods distroy the enemy. They where in awe. Never in their thousands of years had they seen the Gods themselves rise to the call of battle* *Goddess looked around for Chief to ask her where Nick was, but, as per usual, Chief was nowhere to be seen* "Do you boys know where Nick is? We're too far away from each other. He will have fet the poison spreading throughout our bodies. Please, help me find him."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:10 pm
*kills the final enemy* *collapses on the ground from exhaustion* ha that wasnt so bad...*is completely out of breath*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:19 pm
*I got up and pulled out a viel i had gotten when i went inside the castle. I opened it and drank the liquid inside of it. I regained my strenght again and kept fighting them off. I ran threw the group of soldiers killing ever single one of them, almost tripping over some one. I turned and saw a guy who was collapsed on the floor.* Hey you ok?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:30 pm
*looks up to see someone* heh im just tired....maybe a few bumps and scratches..but i think ill be alright..i just need rest...thank you for asking..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm
Oh well i dont think it's best for me to leave you hear like this. *I pulled out another veil and opend it and poured some into his mouth. His scratches healed and he became fully recovered.* There that should do it. *I smiled got up and ran back into the battel picking up my swords and slashing way.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 pm
*smiles as she ran back into battle* heh thanks...*watches as she battles an entire group of enemies*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games