Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:08 am
<<<
ThisEmptySoul
{{.... or I just wanted a thin crust cheese pizza. Considering how greasy it is *eating one right now in real life* , I don't think it would exactly be the best choice for weight loss if that were my goal.}}

IRL LOL >>>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:02 pm
*walks in and finds a cozy booth in the far back. Before she can take a seat, a server is at her table, ready to take her order. Slightly surprised, she recovers quickly and orders a glass of Opal with a baby spinach salad, topped with toasted almonds and walnuts, warm goat cheese, roma tomatoes and olive oil. After ordering, she opens her messenger bag and pulls out her laptop, pulling up a few items she'd been working on as of late*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:26 pm
*her order arrives and she eagerly sips on her glass of wine, turning back to her laptop. Contemplating, she puts down several scenarios that might work out in her favor. Finding a stopping point, she turns her attention to her salad, not wanting it to grow cold*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:48 pm
*finishing her salad, the server comes around and refills her glass, taking her plate away. In need of something sweet, she orders a slice of strawberry cheesecake. Sipping her wine, she goes back to work on her laptop*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:10 pm
*finally her cheesecake shows up and she digs in, savoring the silkiness of it's filling. Making the server top off her glass, she sits and looks around, enjoying her dessert and the peacefulness of the place*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:16 pm
*pushing her dessert plate to the side, she sighs and finishes off her wine, logging off her laptop and putting it away. Checking the time, she places a few bills on the table to cover her meal and tip, gathers her things and leaves Chattys*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:51 pm
*Walks into the Grill and notices it's emptiness as he makes his way inside. For a change, he sits down at a table off to the side, where he can observe the whole room, if need be. A waiter brings over a pitcher of ice water and fills a glass for him. He orders prime rib, medium, a baked potato with the works, and a side salad with bleu cheese dressing. The waiter takes down his order and heads off towards the kitchen. As he awaits his order, he pulls out his Blackberry and checks for messages. The waiter brings over his salad. He eats it slowly as he types out an email to his beloved ... *

M'dearest Psyzapp,

I hope everything is going well for you in Hong Kong. The MW is in fine order, with the regulars coming and going, as usual. Even though The Drinking Game is in play at the GGB, the participation in it has been slow to start. I am positive though that it will pick up in there soon.

Words cannot express how much I miss you. It seems like it's been forever since we last kissed. And your chambers have been so empty without your presence. I am so looking forward to your return back home, so that I may hold you once again in my arms.

Love,
William

*He sends off the email and pockets his Blackberry just in time for the waiter to bring over his prime rib and potato. He eats his dinner at a normal pace, barely enjoying the succulent steak and its delectable side dish. He finishes his dinner and pushes the plate away. The waiter comes over and inquires about dessert, but he declines. He pays the tab, leaving a nice tip for the waiter, then gets up and exits the Grill*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 pm
*walks into Chatty Kathy's and takes a seat at a booth, Velcore sitting on the floor under the table*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:14 pm
-walks into Chatty's looking around anxiously, nervously smoothing out her skirt, she wonders for the umpteenth time if she looks alright, did she overdress, underdress, does she look stupid, is he gonna like it? she hovers near the entrance, checking out her reflection, patting her hair-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm
*sits at the table, nervously playing with the silverware on the table*

*Velcore looks out from under the table, sees Dame, and flies out to meet her*

Velcore, what...? *looks at where the dragon is going* Dame... *stands up and starts to cross the room towards her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm
((sorry! We posted at almost the same time, silly me.))

redface -blushes when she sees Karrie and smooths down her skirt again. Catching herself, she quickly puts her hands behind her back, trying to still them- Karrie... redface You look dashing... -a hand raises to absentmindedly play with his necklace around her neck-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 pm
((It's all right. I worked with it.))

Good evening, Dame. You look... *looks her over and finds himself at a loss for words* really great. *notices his necklace on her* So that's where that went. I wondered why I couldn't find it. *smiles*

*Velcore happily circles around Dame and Karrie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 pm
-smiles and looks down, blushing again- Th...thank you, Karrie. -slips her hand into his as he leads her back to the booth- Oh, this? -touches the collar again- Sorry about that, I completely forgot I had it on when I came back to your place... -grins- We did get a bit distracted, eh? -slides into the seat- You don't mind, do you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 pm
*slides into his seat* Yeah, a bit distracted... *pauses for a moment, smiling* No, I don't mind. At least I know Velcore didn't hide it again. He does that with shiny things sometimes. *laughs softly*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games