Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 pm
(Gotta go, byee!)

Mirage looked around the rest of the mansion and found nothing interesting besides the computer room and the white rooms. She went back to the abandoned empty castle in Hollow Bastion and went into a random room and lied on a battered coach as she waited for something interesting to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 pm
((Its kinda strange how you all came back at the same time O_o))

Zenjin looked up and kinda of winced "Hey...How ya feelin?'"

Manifesta laid up in the bed and stared out at the darkness surrounding the World That Never Was.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:33 pm
"well you must go in groups then" said Riftcreator "Wrath and Warlock, Nero and Maxis, Demi and Ds, and Angel and Silva ... the rest will stay her" "yes creator" as the one name left to the other worlds "Majin and Newgate search the castle for anything not normal" asked Riftcreator "haha yes creator" as Newgate vanished "... yes creator ..." said Majin as he walked out  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm
June jumped off the edge of the platform, sliding down and tumbling into a forest's edge. Getting to her knees, she slammed her shoulder against a tree as she held her arm, gasping for breath. Her irises became completely yellow, the shades disappearing. Her pupils as well as the white of her eyes remained the same, although. Looking down at her arm, she clenched her jaw, removing her hand and watching as the shadows sealed the wound, spreading around her body as quickly as dripping water over a cliff. June screamed, the shadows engulfing her and creating a wall around her as her form changed.
Opening her eyes moments later, she got to her feet, her body completely numb compared to the pain she felt before. Looking at her hand, she saw the shadows underneath her skin, although the original pigment of her skin seemed to be in tact. A small breeze blew, her now charcoal black hair falling over her shoulder. June's eyes widened in suprise, even moreso when she realized she now wore a black corset with the heartless symbol on it, red ribbons falling from the sides. She also had a long black jacket with the heartless symbol on the back, and pants that covered the top of her black boots with red lacing. Completely confused, she turned around, looking up at the platform before disappearing in a shadow portal to Riftcreator's location. She laughed a little at how different she looked now, knowing that he wouldn't recognize her.
Reappearing at the door of the throne room Riftcreator was in, she knocked on it, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 pm
"heartless you may enter" said Riftcreator hearing the noise "hmm i dont think they found that quick to normal take 2 days to remember he can't wear gloves and Majin well he Majin"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 pm
"3rd hun?" oliver said to himself geting the prize money, as well as an hammer-like souvenir, he llooked around and left to traverse, once again, that was money for the moth... and the souvenir made an good paper weght, so he landed, and went to sleep  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm
June opened the door, stepping in and remaining as calm as possible while trying to come up with what she would call herself in this form. Smiling, she shut the door
"Hello, Riftcreator." June said softly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:46 pm
"hmm and who are you my dear ... you seem like some one i know" said RIftcreator  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm
June put her feet together and bowed, her right arm pressedd to her stomach while the other was out to the side
"....Kyravala." She said calmly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm
"Kyravala .... heartless" as he looked confused "i dont remember a Kyravala heartless ..." as he looked through a book "year 56 ... 67 ...92 ... 190 oh wait here it is Kyravala heartless ... failed purification heartless"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm
Kyra stood up straight, smiling and saying nothing
what the hell...I thought I made that up! hhahaa...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:58 pm
"but die ... didnt you that nobody at Travers town killed you" he asked still looking at her "hmmm, i dont believe her but if she a heartless why bother me" thinking to himself  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 pm
"....A simple nobody wouldn't be able to kill me so easily." she said, fumbling the beginning of the sentence
"....a-anyways. Riftcreator, I have been informed of some sort of...'plan' you have?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm
"well what all my heartless know my plain with out asking me" he said to her  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:03 pm
"....."
June exhaled
"I came to question whether or not I may be of assistance? I am considered 'dead' to the nobodies."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games