Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 am
((Beeeeeump))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:43 am
((I won't be back until Monday, I'm stauing somewhere, looking for appartments. =/ If I get lucky, I may be on tomorrow night, MAYBE... Sorry XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 am
|| biggrin Its okay. ||

Maria nodded at Spencer, "Well, your welcome." She said with a smile, still worked up from the floating pudding. Maria looked at Michi, and paused for a second, not thinking, but reminiscing about the scary lunchladies, "Yes. Terrible things happened." She said serious, "It was terrible... Horrible..." She paused, then smiled, "I had to work with the scary lunch ladies. They made me do most of their before lunch work." Then shivered and made a little frown, "But I had to look at Ms. Youdell's wart on her face as she explained to me what to do..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm
"So I guess I'm the only one here who didn't get into trouble with the prefects. It's going to be lonely with all you in detention and doing your service hours" Spencer said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:13 pm
Maria pouted, "He gave it to me with no good reason! I was just chasing a super awesome, super cool treasure map into the woods with Jordan." She said, frowning, then clinging onto Jordan's arm.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:28 pm
"Well I'll be damned if I do whatever the hell punishment I was supposed to," Michishige said matter-of-factly. "I don't even remember what it was I'm supposed to do..." he admitted after a few moments of thought.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 pm
"Perhaps you shouldn't be saying that so loudly..." Spencer said to Michishige and motioned over to the prefect table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm
Maria looked at where the prefect table was and couldn't help but to agree, "Yeah, Michi..." She said quietly, now feeling a bit self-conscious since she saw they were so close-ish.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:32 am
Jordan sighed without looking over at the prefect table. "It's best to just do it. The path of least resistance," she said. Of course, that didn't mean that she liked it. Jordan made sure to, whatever she did, not go past the line and tried avoid violence. Which was dang hard with the disciplinary committee around.

You should come back to student council, Jor-dee

Jordan didn't have an answer to Telemachus' sudden telepathic thought. She'd rather just avoid the topic. "Well," she said to Spencer, "It won't take too long to finish it up. There's no time limit..."

--------------------------------

"I don't suppose you could fit this car into a hat?" Telemachus said. He was, as almost always, keeping aware of some people, such as Jordan and Alex, as well as a student council member or two and some disciplinary kids taking someone to the office. Yet his attitude didn't show that he was paying attention to many different things at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 pm
|| Random ninja post... ||

Maria pouted again and hugged Jordan's arm even tighter, feeling bored.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Jordan shifted a bit. "Maria, I think your cutting off my circulation."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 pm
Maria looked at Jordan for a second before letting go, "...Oh..."

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 pm
Jordan sighed. "I mean, just don't hold so hard, okay?"

(( ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 pm
"Okaaaaay~" Maria said as she latched on again.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:13 pm
((Ummmmmmmm i'm gonna just jump in...))

Ri Ri looked around as she was sitting in the garden, Seal garden. She Had already taken the test and was not hungry. She was wondering what she could do, when she decided to play with some water that she saw dripping down from one of her ears.
She moved around the droplet until she messed up and it splashed from sight into the garden...

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games