Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm
I had an idea about a way to keep people who are wanting to have their quest students enrolled in Amityville Academy and keeping them active. Who would I talk to about the idea?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm
vampireluvr97
I had an idea about a way to keep people who are wanting to have their quest students enrolled in Amityville Academy and keeping them active. Who would I talk to about the idea?

Post here or PM the shop mule WE ARE HALLOWEEN  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:14 am
Marushii
vampireluvr97

Post here or PM the shop mule WE ARE HALLOWEEN

Thank you Marushii.

I was thinking that a way to keep all people waiting for a quest character to be accepted and enrolled would be opening a thread, or even subforum, for role plays involving quest characters. The quest characters could role play with other quest characters to gain experience, or already students at Amityville Academy could role play with quest characters as meeting future students or friends.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 am
Since Joanie is coming to Amity -- can I quest for one of the band members? Like Queen B or Raven or Slenda?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Puck the Devil

Familiar Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am
A question [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/this-is-halloween-fright-night-wrap-up-p2/t.64228077_421725/#421725]I posted in the main thread[/url]
And when you look into my eyes
Felt a sudden sense of urgency
Fascination casts a spell and
you became more than just a mystery
And I think about you all the time
Is this fate? Is it my destiny...?

Hello, Halloweeners. I had a few questions, if you don't mind me asking.

Miss Kaiyumi has graciously made it clear to me that Hunters of Deus Ex Machina have sentient weapons of former Amityville residents while other weapons (such as the Death Weaponry of the Reaper class, though they can change form according to the will of their owners) are not.

So my question is this: Is there/have there/could there be sentient and/or possessed/cursed weapons with lives of their own that can take on human form as residents of Halloweentown on their own?

An example might be the students of the series Soul Eater who have human form but change into weapons (though to be fair, most do require someone else to wield them). Some of them only partially transform, however, so that their arm might become a blade that they can use to slash at others (assuming their weapon form does, indeed, include a blade as a component).

Another, perhaps more specific example (since it actually has a name) might be the tsukumogami, which are supposedly souls or spirits residing in an object and, after 100 years of residing in said object and being abandoned, turn into youkai. These are usually household objects like mirrors, scrolls, fans, etc., but on occasion may be a weapon like a possessed katana or dagger.

Would such a being - a sentient weapon who can take on a human(oid?) form - be welcome as a student at the school? The difference between themselves and Hunter weapons would be that they can change at will (perhaps with the shapeshifting ability) and the difference between themselves and Reaper weapons would be that they could not only transform partially to attack on their own, but also allow any other student to wield them (aside from being bound to one single student, such as a reaper).

If this is, indeed, allowed, what class might such a student fall under? Monster, perhaps? A ghost, as a possessor of an object?

I feel the magic all around you
It's bringing me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you
I feel the magic building around you

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:11 am
Are characters allowed to be old? Like, uh...old men and women? Or at least look old, since they're supposed to be students?

I mean, I know most of the other students here are opposite (older than they look), but what about 'younger than' or 'as old as' they look?

Wasibru

Dapper Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:43 pm
Zoobey

Once entering the HH/fake amity in its current state, is it possible to leave? (If you hadn't been consumed by the insanity) Or are you stuck in that area until the meta?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:10 am
Blade Kuroda
Zoobey

Once entering the HH/fake amity in its current state, is it possible to leave? (If you hadn't been consumed by the insanity) Or are you stuck in that area until the meta?

^ You can leave as you please, and even return when needed!

If you.. have been consumed you are stuck there. Maybe like how a certain dragon is stuck in......  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:39 am
If we make our character run from fight to fight because delicious mob boss status effects, does HP carry over or does it refresh?

Edit: Also just to make sure this is cool too, students don't have to be initiating a fight to have the pvp boss mob come at them, correct? They could just be on the premises investigating? YUP THAT'S TOTALLY ANSWERED NOW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:45 pm
Cross-posting from chat~

Q: Is dissipation at -10 or 0?
Zoo A: -i think its actually -10
from the rules
@ battle rules

Q: If we finish a battle, does it count for regular rp points, or is it a part of the overall meta point tally?
Zoo A: par of the overall meta XD

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 pm
Zoobey

:C BECAUSE I AM A DERP and while this is probably super obvious, I just want to be super sure (because I'm the only one thinking about this, apparently?! kadfjaklsdf OTL)

BUT UM. When we make a group, are our characters set to that group? When I read one of the rules ("- You can be in more than one pvp thread at at time oocly that's fine, just make sure you work out the timeline icly with others!") I assumed this meant that we can have more than one PVP thread running at a time/for our characters to be in multiple groups or different people so long as we worked the timelines out...or did I get this wrong? OAO

adlfkjadskf thank you AND I'M SORRY.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 am
If your character wasn't in the Cleaning Up Rp, can they happen upon the other Amityvile/Meta to participate?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 am
For the vampire's "Flock of Bats" natural ability, is it possible for them to transform into just one bat?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm
zoobey
If a student or horseman dissipates while in the new HH, do they reform in the same thread or in the nurse's office/reserve like normal (assuming they didn't end up turning into a boss mob?)  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 pm
Blade Kuroda
zoobey
If a student or horseman dissipates while in the new HH, do they reform in the same thread or in the nurse's office/reserve like normal (assuming they didn't end up turning into a boss mob?)

Reform back in the HH (infected HH)!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games