Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {refreshed}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

The high heels clicked as she strutted into the great hall. She was in a great mood now that things had worked out. She had stressed all year trying to figure out what had happened to the students and staff but now it was all going well once again.

She walk up to the podium and the owl stretched out its wings signaling it was time to get quiet.
"Well here we are once more. Thankfully all of us are up and around for the great food we are about to have. Now let us get to the awards as I'm sure you are all waiting to hear. First I'd like to say congratulations to a first time professor winning this year, Luella Huckabee!

So well done! I would also like to announce that we have another double win this year. It seems this house was having a great year. Congratulations to Ravenclaw for taking the house and quidditch cup!"
Inari announced clapping her hands and making the Hogwarts banners change to blue and bronze.

"Now that we have reason to celebrate, let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. Taking a seat she decided to enjoy her time and forget about the trouble of her past and try to enjoy her future.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana shrugged when Victor apologized for not coming to about half of the Music Club meetings. "Don't worry about it, I understand," she said. The redhead really did understand. Life got busy and hectic sometimes. A lot of students tended to drop clubs when that happened. The only difference between them and her was that she would never drop the two extracurricular activities that she joined: Music Club and Quidditch. She loved them too much. The prefect flashed a toothy smile when the French boy said he would be back at it again next year. "I sure hope so!" she exclaimed. In the corner of her eye, the redhead saw a girl wave. Ariana turned her head to see Nell, and she waved back with a bright smile. The two girls would probably maybe possibly be seeing each other this summer again if Joey and Naitanna decide to actually involve them with whatever they do. When Ravenclaw was called winner, the seeker clapped. Second place is good, too, she thought happily.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa had been waiting in the doorway to the Great Hall while the Headmistress held her speech. She was usually never late but today she had lost track of time. Knowing her first year at Hogwarts was almost over she had been lurking around in the greenhouses trying to quick-sketch some plants. She hoped to spend her summer perfecting these sketches. She sat down at the Hufflepuff table, noticing some of her fellow Hufflepuff first years. "Hello guys." she said with a smile. It was sad to leave this wonderful place, but she longed to see her dad again. She was even to go see her mum in France this summer. Yeah, it was going to be an awesome summer. But despite that, she could not wait for Autumn and the start of her second year.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

They would be going home tomorrow and Chloe knew that she would have a hard summer studying for her owls. "Hey Newlyn ready for a summer that's sure to be filled with studying?" she asked with a smile. Chloe knew since the absence of Jay Newlyn hadn't been doing so well. "You seem torn..." she commented taking a seat.

Clapping for Ravenclaw Chloe couldn't help wonder if Hufflepuff would ever win the house cup in the next three years. Taking some food she ate a bit overall not that hungry but figured she should eat anyways. Chloe had all summer planned out and she didn't wait anything to ruin it.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Amadeli

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:38 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Slipping into the Great Hall just as the food appeared on the tables, Nora quickly sidled to the Hufflepuff table and grabbed a seat next to Sariwa. "Sorry I'm late! Bevin was hiding from me!" she gasped, out of breath after running all the way from the Common Room. Piling her plate high with food, she glanced at the banners. "I take it Ravenclaw won the House Cup?" she asked through a mouthful of potatoes, reaching towards the closest pitcher of juice. She sure would miss the food here, not to mention her friends. Classes had breezed by, and she was glad to have made a few friends. "Oh, by the way, since your birthday is going to be over the summer, as a present I got you a year's subscription of my mom's magazine!" she said happily, green eyes dancing as she smiled at her friend. It would be hard to go from bustling school to middle-of-nowhere for a few months, but she already couldn't wait to start packing for the next year.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariwa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:09 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa lit up upon Nora's announcement. "No way!" she exclaimed as she leaned over to give her a quick hug. "You're the best! I'm gonna take a magazine or two with me when I go visit my mum in France this summer, she loves plants too! I bet she has no idea of what kind of funny plants we have in the wizarding world." she said and stuffed her face with some potatoes and gravy. "So, what are your plans for the summer then?" she asked wondering what wizards and witches really did do on their spare time, seeing they didn't have things like a telly or video games.

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhylan sat at the Hufflepuff table, his mind wandering. His hand was placed on the side of his head, fingers laced through the ebony locks. His other hand was dropped below the table, where a fluffball, commonly known as Qube, his rather round kitty was curled in his lap. Blue eyes were half closed, but the parts visible broadcast a quite dreamy expression. Yes, his head was in space, mind lost in a sea of thoughts, but the content smile on his face made one wonder what was going on in his thoughts. It was rare indeed to see the usually quite grounded boy daydreaming, particularly when at such an important event.

{OoC:}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Dhylspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hope the sorting doesn't last too long...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide made her way into the Hall and to her House table, sitting next to Dhyl with a light smile on her face. She'd been a bit down earlier, what with Michelle's portents of tragedy and all, but her mood had perked up considerably as the serious tone had been dropped in favor of their usual habit of ribbing on each other. Somewhere on their way to the castle, she'd lost Mina, who was much more adventurous than Dracula and had taken off, presumably to explore. Dracula, on the other hand, was content to simply follow his mother to the Great Hall and flop down on the seat next to her, his tail swishing back and forth. He spotted Qube in Dhyl's lap and gave a quiet, "Meow," before laying his head down, yawning, and closing his eyes. He was always rather tuckered out after the train ride. Ada's hand went to his ears, scratching gently for a moment before she turned to Dhyl. She noticed the look on his face and giggled a bit, debating whether or not she should return him to the present... After a few seconds of utter obliviousness, she gave him a light elbow in the ribs, a smile spreading across her face. She was fairly familiar with that look, after all... or, she thought she was. It was awfully similar to the one she got on her face when she got all wrapped up in thoughts about Chris. "What's with that look, Dhyl? Got a lady love you haven't told me about? I'm not going to find you furiously penning prose to her, am I?" Ada chuckled at the idea of finding him, likely in the library, late at night, with no light but a candle, writing out some silly poem in perfect iambic pentameter... and wondered if such a thing were really so unlikely as she might initially think. This was Dhyl, after all...

❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhylan was lost to the world of his thoughts, not noticing his cat mewling at the other, or in fact, the girl at all. It wasn't until she had spoken that the boy was snapped back to reality. Blue eyes filled with focus and confusion as the boy turned to look at his friend. "Whu?! M-me? No? I was... um... just thinking!" He nodded his head, a soft pink creeping into his normally pale cheeks. "N-no girl! Just... erm.... studies?" Well... that made him sound like a loser. Joy. He had a feeling Ada would never let him hear the end of that one. The pink in his cheeks darkened a bit, making it quite obvious he had indeed been thinking about a certain someone. He was struggling for thoughts to make words, all the while wondering how the girl knew what had been on his mind!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

Adalaide gave Dhyl a look that let him know he wasn't fooling anyone, and rolled her eyes. "Uh-huh. Whatever you say, Dhyl." Theory confirmed, he was thinking about some girl. Probably Ariana, unless something had happened over the summer that she wasn't aware of. After all, she didn't think most of her friends even knew Chris' name, and they'd been dating... wow, almost a year! That thought made her both want to smile and frown, because in that whole year, she'd hardly gotten to see him at all. But, it'd been a whole year almost, and the time they had spent together had been lovely... well, aside from her awkwardly trying to get him to spill his secret and him freaking over it, and then the thing with Ronyo and his sister. That had been stressful. But other than that, things were... surprisingly nice. She'd never have thought that having a boyfriend would be so... relaxing? She didn't really think that was the word for it, but... something along those lines. She'd expected drama or something. But, there hadn't really been any. And with all the craziness that seemed to go on, it was nice to have something steady. She'd always had her parents; now she had him, too. She smiled at that thought, then gave her head a light shake. No need to go all dreamy at dinner, after all. At the thought of food, her stomach growled. She sighed, and glanced back at Dhyl. "I hope the Sorting starts soon... and that it's quick. I'm starved." She was, too; she'd not eaten much on the train ride. She'd mostly slept, actually. She tended to stay up late most nights of late... even when her boyfriend wasn't around. She'd never really considered herself a night owl, but she was certainly turning into one.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhylan grinned at Ada, bound and determined to change topics before he blurted out something really, really stupid. "Hey now, some of the historical ladies are really, really attractive." ... Like that. He dropped his head to the table, cheeks practically glowing red. The teen mumbled something under his breath, the word "idiot" cropping up more than a few times. Of course he was lambasting himself. He finally looked up at Ada's mention of sorting... and of food. "Yes, yes food... yes. Hungry.. I am." He thwacked himself upside the head, grinning. "Sorry. I didn't get much sleep, what with a toddler and a Mouse in my bed. It was quite a war for blankets." He gave a light chuckle, the color in his cheeks slowly fading back to their usual paleness. Dhyl's eyes were bright again, meaning his brain had finally clicked into full function again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:24 am
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

Adalaide blinked and gave Dhyl an odd look before bursting out into laughter. "Historical... ladies... Oh, God, Dhyl! I'll be sure to the The Fat Lady you think she's pretty. Sure that'll make her night." It was no secret that the woman who resided in the portrait hiding Gryffindor's Common Room was a rather boisterous woman, and loved compliments. Ada could just imagine telling her that Dhyl was writing poetry for her... the woman would stalk him about the castle, more likely than not. She did seem to love a bit of attention.

She blinked at him again when he apparently forgot how to properly use the English language for a brief second, and then proceeded to hit himself, presumably over it. She gave him an odd look at his description of his sleeping arrangement, confused. Then it hit her.
                                                          "Oh! Mouse is Minn, right?" Ada didn't think she'd ever heard Dhyl call his little sister that, but it seemed to fit her well enough, at least from what she knew. She chuckled a bit. "I'm glad that my house has spare bedrooms. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd be sharing a bed with at least one of the girls... and Sebastian would rather sleep in his own bed. Or, he would, until..." She trailed off, her eyes growing sad. Sebastian had started sleeping with their parents during the last little bit of Summer... because Melody was gone. He'd gotten so used to the other girl in his nursery that being alone at night scared him. He was also very upset because 'his Towi' was gone. Ada still didn't know what to say to him about that; Melody would be part of the family again, as soon as it was safe. Victoria, though... she was never coming back.

The Hufflepuff felt tears p***k at her eyes, and gave her head a light shake.
                                                          "Anyway, he doesn't share a bed with me, is the point. Thank goodness. I feel asleep with him on the loveseat once and I swear he tried to kick me off." And had almost succeeded, not that Adalaide would admit that. After all, how exactly did one say that they'd literally been forcibly removed from a couch by a two year old?

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 am
User Image

User Image

Dhylan gave Ada a sarcastic laugh, agreeing that his words had been.... rather stupid. He was happy when topic shifted, and the blonde asked about Minn. "Yes, Mouse is Minn. Get it? Like... Minnie Mouse in Disney?" He blinked a few times, grinning like he was the most clever human in existence. Ada said it would be awful to share a room with her family, and the boy snickered. "No, no! We each have our own rooms. The house is rather roomy, actually. It's a tradition for Minn and I to read stories in my bed with a torch the night before Hogwarts. This was before she started going, obviously, but the tradition rekindled because Todd didn't want us to go." He looked at Ada, noticing how near tears she was. Of course, he wondered what had happened, but he felt it wasn't the right time to ask. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her, enveloping her in a brief hug. "It will all work out, Ada." She started changing the topic to Sebastian kicking her off the chair, which he found humorous. "Todd's knocked me from the couch onto the floor, and I'm both taller and heavier than you, so you're in good company. He thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen, so, I guess I did good."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as he saw the Hufflepuff table, it really was time for school.
They would finally be back after all that summer~
He had missed everything!

Pulling out his wand Victor pointed it at the seat of the table, the bubbles coming out, floating down, popping on it, "...There. Clean." He had to remember that he probably shouldn't abuse the spell, that would be bad, wouldn't it?
...Then again it WAS a cleaning spell, not like it's use could hurt anyone.

"How are you all doing?" Victor asked as he sat down at the table, ready to feast and have fun~
Maybe even welcome the new students to the table.

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Ah~ Wonderful to be back~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games