Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Upon entering the office, Shiroi would fine the Kage had indeed been awaiting her arrival. With the messenger she had sent to find her, Knives in the office as well the Kage would now begin. Shiroi listened closely as her orders were given. Her task, information gathering something that would be rather simple for someone of her caliber. She was also instructed to bring a team. "Yes, Lady Kazekage. Are there any specific members of the village that you would suggest that I bring?" She asked, although she had already partially formed a functional team. After asking this question another shinobi entered the room.

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Yukiko Masaki
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai looked over to the girl in the kage's office. "Oh, i'm sorry if i'm interrupting." He said, wishing he knocked first.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:33 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives chuckled as he leaned against the wall and overhearing Kurai. "Why not take Kurai? He might be some help with that Bakuton of his. Might be able to get up high enough to not be spotted." He offered to Kage and Shiroi.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

Yukiko Masaki

lee hosokawa

Ergo War

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai walked along the hall leading to the Kazekage's Office. As she approached she noticed a few people that had already gathered. Pulling her scarf more so over her face to only her bright blue eyes shown she approached. There seemed to be two men and a girl along with the Kazekage. Waiting at the door she leaned her head adjacent it's frame. Waiting for the activity to die down a bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Ergo Wat

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm
"I leave all planning and strategy to you, as captain of this mission. Use your own discretion to judge who is best suited for the mission." The Kazekage shuffled through some of her papers. She noticed Amai at the door and waved the girl in before continuing. "I suggest having a long-distance attacker, an infiltrator, and someone who is strong with close-range fighting, if those positions aren't already filled. Incidentally, I do believe that Kurai here can fill one or more of those positions. We're unsure of the situation, and if all hell breaks loose, failure is not an option."

Yukiko Masaki

lee hosokawa

Jaxdrill

October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"Well I'll go inform San and James. Anything else you need me to tell them other than we need a team to head to Rouran and a team for here?" Knives asked pushing himself from the wall with ease.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

Ergo War

Jaxdrill

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:40 pm
Jaxdrill

"No," Bast responded simply. "And thank you for the skulls. They will be put to good use."

((A quick post to get you on your way!))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:46 pm
Ergo War
Yukiko Masaki
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/

Kurai listened to knives and Lady Kage as they talked about who they needed. When Knives spoke up from him, he was glad he came on in. Now, when Lady Kage also said he could be of use in the mission team, he got excited. "Yes ma'am, log ranged combat is my specialty. As far as infiltrating an area." HE made a small clay spider quickly as it crawled onto her desk. "These may come in handy." He said, watching it crawl around.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai entered the room quietly, observing the on goings around her. Her mind began to wonder. It had been a long time since she checked in the Kazekage, but even longer since she had been on a mission. Hopefully there was something the Kage needed assistance with.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Ergo Wat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

_ As the advised the shinobi behind her, she peered at him from the corner of her eye. A long range as well as a close range shinobi who could also keep himself hidden while collected information was quiet interesting. She turned her attention back to kage, he would fix rather perfect. Now she would need a medic, and with only two in the village her choice was rather limited. "I will take him. I would also like to request Sakuta Nara, if he is available." She paused only for a few seconds before speaking. "As a precaution."

Ergo War

lee hosokawa

pliokiju

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:42 pm
Yukiko Masaki

lee hosokawa

October Night Starlight

Bast toyed with the spider while Shiroi gave her answer, then flicked the clay back toward its creator.

"Sakuta should be available, though you'll have to locate him. To my understanding, he's probably in the hospital. It's always wise to bring along a medic," she told the girl, toying with a pen. It tried frantically to crawl away from her, but it calmed down as soon as she told it to do so. "If there isn't anything else, it seems we're keeping Amai waiting."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

Amai's eyes widened some as she waved her hands to Bast. "N-no! I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to help. . . .Missions have been running slow on my end is all.." If the scarf hadn't been covering her face she was most certain that the red of her cheeks would outshine that of the cloth with embarrassment.

xxxxxx

Ergo War

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:11 pm
Ergo War
Yukiko Masaki

lee hosokawa

October Night Starlight

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai caught the spider and watched as it crawled onto his shoulder. He was used to this and continued listning to the other people in the room. "Thank you for choosing me. I'll do my best to be of help on the mission ahead." He said to her. The spider crawled off of him and over to Amai, crawling up her leg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

_ Shiroi bowed lightly after the kage gave her a possible location on Sakuta. "Thank you for the information, Lady Kazekage. Once I retrieve Sakuta we will proceed with the mission." She then turned her attention back to Kurai. "Your welcome, Kurai. Lets get going." Shiroi made her way towards the door of the office, opening it before speaking again. "And make sure you apologize and retrieve your toy." By this of course she meant his spider which has wandered its way off of the desk and onto the leg of Amai, easily tracked with a sensory ability. "And don't let it happen again." Shiroi then left the office, heading towards the hospital in order to find Doc.

Lee Hosokawa

Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin approached the door of the Kazakage's office slowly. The door was slightly opened so he decided to walk in. To his surprise there were already other people in the office as well. He didn't feel like waiting for everyone to leave to ask a question so he decided to ask anyway. "Do you have any missions or something I can do?" said Kin interrupting anyone who was talking, "Oh and by the way, was that run around the village considered an S rank mission? Because I was chased around the village by like thirty Jonin level suna-nin that were mercilessly attacking me with powerful jutsu and yelling."

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

Ergo War

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games