Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko had been waiting in front of the door for a while now and was getting a bit discouraged. She would wait only a few more minutes before leaving. While waiting she noticed a someone who came to the door; it would seem that the Kage was in high demand today. He held paper in his hands; the paper was rather dusty so it lead her to believe they were rather old. He then moved up and used his knee to knock on the door, which made Yukiko think that she hadn't knocked hard enough before. The air was then filled with an odd silence before he spoke a simple word 'Hello', which was enough to start a small, but odd conversation. "Hi." Yukiko said back.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
Maemi shuffled the papers in his arms again, holding them closer as the girl replied "Are you here for a headband?" he asked. People rarely came to the Kage for anything else which much have been annoying...Maemi himself had come for a headband a few months ago and his was still rather shiny around his slender hips "I'm Maemi. I'd shake your hand but I'm dusty and rather full handed."

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
From first glance it would seem that the man was having a small problem with the papers. His next question was rather standard; but it was only part of what she was actually here for. "Yes, among other things. I haven't met the kage as well as get a mission." Her original reason for coming to the kage was for a mission and to be honest her headband had completely slipped her mind. He then proceed to introduce himself; Maemi was his name, a name that she would surely remember. "My name is Yukiko Miyamoto; it's a pleasure to meet you." She said as she bowed lightly. "Do you need help with those papers?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[Apologies! Work and finals! Work and finals! I'll post at least once a day this week!]

Now that most were gone, all that was left was Kyo's new student and Doki, not for lack of trying of someone on the other side of the door, really. The light rapping upon the frame was heard, but it couldn't be addressed right away. Doki had things to do, really, so a mission report was valuable. Thus, Doki began. The boy wasn't terribly worrisome, in terms of figuring out what was wrong. Kyo's report likely held some consistencies with this oral report. Chakra viruses? Mechanisms causing mayhem? Special steaks for a cure? What those people in Sand did, they did mighty strange, apparently. She didn't know an ill person to be fed steak.

"Thank you, Doki. You've done a wonderful job on this," Kinpaku began, as she leaned forward upon her interlaced fingers. She'd put the files aside to look over them more carefully. None matched up with the actions she'd seen in her days yet, but maybe there was something else in the history? A little delving for her personal time. "Now, I'd like to inquire about something personal, Doki. Have you thought of the upcoming jounin evaluations? It would be a splendid way to make a name for yourself." Win or lose, something like that just couldn't be overlooked. Now, moments had passed and she wondered if the person on the other side of the door was still present.

"You may enter," announced the clone of the raikage, enunciating as clearly as she could, so that she might be heard through the heavy door. She looked upon Zero, and smiled some. "Your instructor has some responsibility issues. If you can hunt him down, I'll be sure to treat it like a mission."

[D-Rank: Teacher's Hunt! - Your instructor has gone AWOL within the village, and it's your job to be there to remind him of his responsibilities!]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410 ll AC: 8,900 + 500 ll Ryo: 1100 + 400

[[Thank you, especially with your busy schedule. But hang in there, Mana! : D ]]

She flushed and laughed heartily while brushing the back of her head. "Just doing my duty.~" She breathed out in soft relief. Well, that was over with. Now the teen was about ready to head for the door until her inquiry. "Yes." Doki answered without a second thought. Her face was remarkably raw and passive while with a raised hand as though she was still in class. A deer stunned in headlights. Anything with the word evaluation caused this sort of effect on her as she was usually not so good with academic schooling or anything related to that matter. "A name.." Her head sagged down to her shoulders while contemplating. Of course I want to make a name! Ye-hess~ Suddenly her eyes turned fairly moist as they curved upwards in delight. Somewhat of a simple minded person at times and other times not. Doki realized that she was still young. Yes, I'm quite young..~! I'm still young~!

Being an advisor and all, she sorta lost interest in her goal for a while. But an opportunity like this may just rekindle something. Acknowledgement. Something that comes and goes more than blue moons. Yes. "I agree, may I have your permission, Lady Kinpaku?" Her expression was calm for the most part but excitement was filling up her smiling cheeks. Just then a fickle thought entered her mind. Oh nooooo! I'm so behind on my training!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
"I'd rather you not touch anything at all, actually." Maemi replied, shouldering the door open for Yukiko as the Kage called out from inside. He moved into the room as well, holding it with his foot "Hello, Kage-san. I've completed what you asked of me and I'd like to talk to you about it." he kept his mass stack of papers in his arms, held tight to his chest. His bag was heavy on his shoulder and looked like it carried something rather large "When you're done here."

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro flew on a bird flying over the gate to make time since he was away for so long this time. Anyone that new him in kumo knew he flew over the gate from time to time to save time as he walked into the raikages office. Shiro tapped on the door frame wearing his new clothes, "umm doki, lady raikage... sorry for my absence of duty I had a lot to think about." He stayed by the door incase something was thrown at him. "Can I ask to go to where Kein, my sister, and Sukai is to get a field report... and maybe ask Kein how to summon." The new snake summoner asked scratching the back of his head, Fuyu let him become a snake summoner however she did really tell him how to summon.

(sorry for my random comeback, i still have writers block and I want to prove I'm not dead yet)
(also sorry i skipped the gate idk whats going on but i didn't want to really spoil it)

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Eventually the kage answered to the multiple knocks at the door, advising them to enter her office. It would appear that it was a good thing that Yukiko had chosen wait a little bit longer. Maemi then used his shoulder to hold open the door. Yukiko entered the office, turning to Maemi after entering the room. "Thank you." As she entered the room she waited for the other to speak before she did. After Maemi; she was ready to speak. "Hello, Lady Raikage. I'm a new Shinobi, Yukiko Masaki. I've came to ask for my headband as well as any missions that are available."

Yukiko Masaki

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:22 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kinpaku couldn't help but smile a little. It was always a joy when realizations of glory struck someone. Doki would do the village proud, that much was certain. "Of course you have my permission, Doki," laughed the oni woman, "Go and ready yourself. You're on office leave until the end of the evaluations." It wasn't just Doki who was present, it seemed. In approached Maemi, perfectly content to await the report of her... his... Maemi's mission. Next was a bit of a surprise.

"Shiro? I'd likely approve, but you should know that Kein knows no summonings... Fuyu is the only one in the village I'm aware of..." answered the raikage sorrow crossing her features for a moment. The only other summoner outside of Fuyu she was aware of was Sypher, he was dead. "I sent them to Kirigakure. They might have some summoners out that way, as well."

The last was a face she didn't quite recognize. Pallid hair and green eyes. A new face, clearly. Then came the expected request. "It's a pleasure, Yukiko Masaki," began Kinpaku, as she raised her head, fingers unlaced. It was a moment before the band was produced and settled upon the desk. "Welcome to the world of Shinobi. There's a mission board right outside with some of the standing orders."

[That's all good, Zero! It happens.
Yukiko: I'd have some more creative missions right now but yeah. After the semester ends, I'll be putting together a Kumogakure Special missions board.]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Avlus would walk to the Kage's office. He wasn't sure what to expect, but in the end, when he got to the door, all that work ended with him too lazy to pull his hands out his pockets in order to knock. "Damn," He whispered to himself as he simply shook his head. "Raikage Ma'am, can I come in?" He said, not exactly yelling but standing at the door speaking loud enough for them inside to heard.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Sakaki Sakeyomi
| Kumogakure | Saisei Oni | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sakaki stood in front of the raikage building a feeling of dread over coming him for some reason. He felt like he should remember this building. He ascended the stairs and saw someone already waiting outside ro meet the raikage so he stepped back against the wall and fiddled with the tip of his horns. He always did this when he was nervous though he had no clue WHY he was nervous. Shrugging he decided to wait to speak to the raikage.

+-------------------+

"Death has made me your worst nightmare!"

User Image

Chakra Count: 320/320
AC: 0
Ryo: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410 ll AC: 8,900 + 500 ll Ryo: 1100 + 400

Doki was thankful. She bowed her head to display her thanks and smiled accordingly before dashing on off past the individuals. She appeared to be too excited to hear Shiro or make note of his haven't-seen-you-in-a-while debut since the Plaza event. She was off now, at least till the end of the term. How much freedom she had and time. Thank you, Raikage-sama! Oh how generous she is.. She did worry a little considering how Kein wasn't going to be too active as the only other adviser besides herself. Maybe later she could come back with some healthy office snacks or refill her supply of sake.
[[Exits to the Dojo]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro nodded and smiled, "I'll track them down easy from the sky." Shiro said moving to the nearest window, and checking on his bag making sure he had all he needed, "can someone tell the guards im flying over the gate, It be faster if I did. I don't want to get shoot down." He said with a smile and a wave, "I'll get that field report via drawing to you in no time lady raikage." Shiro quickly went through his handsigns and used Choujuu giga outside to summon his flying manta ray drawing. As he jumped on his back, "and any souvenirs i can get." He called with a smile as he made is way into the air making sure to check all his belongs to make sure he had everything needed doing an extra count on weapons. "Got everything time to go to ki-" Shiro was cut off by one of his drawings that was sent after sukai came back with her note. He quickly read the note and smiled, "Alright change of destination to konoha I go." Before Shiro took off he looked at the ground seeing Sakaki and rubbing his eyes, "Sakaki? I'm seeing things, time to go!" Shiro said flying to the crossroads.

(exit to crossroads.. again sorry for not using the gate please forgive me it looks like something importants happening there, and with shiro personality i don't want to get in the way.)

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 pm
"Oh my. It's rather busy." Masashi said, to no one in particular, rather annoyed that the Raikage was so busy. Not so busy, but she's still busy. I had hoped to ask her about the evaluations but it seems like I'll have to wait my turn. Well, darn. Not that Masashi really minded waiting, it gave him time. I complain far too much. I need to stop that. Masashi was content to wait, to wait and hope Kinpaku wouldn't take too long with her genin clients. But just in case... Masashi rapped his knuckles against the door, avoiding the genin that was, well, doing the exact same thing. Trying to get his foot in the door, so to speak, though it seemed that he was trying to get his entire body inside. Without opening it, that is. Commendable goal, but ultimately impossible. Unless he's waiting for someone else to do it so he can claim that he was here first and no cuts in line. Then he's a diabolical mastermind. Not that Masashi was one to assume, but it was a good idea. A lazy idea, but a good one.

He would hate to work so hard to knock on the door, just for it to slam shut in his face after it opened. All because of some genin. Why am I thinking about this...

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image Awai Hatake xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awai's trip form the Academy to the building which housed the Raikage's office was short and uneventful. She moved up the stairs to the hall the doorway was located, walking slowly the whole time. Upon reaching the top of the stairs she would see people standing in the hallway leading to the door. The first one to jump out at her was the one standing in a full set of armour. Her eyelids lowered and she looked him over, sizing him up. Then her eyes shifted to the two standing by the door. One with red hair and one who seemed to be older than anyone else. She walked down the hall slowly and choose a point just a few feet before the door way leaning up against the wall and shifting her bow slightly across her back so it wouldn't be damaged while leaning. “I guess I'll just wait...” She mumbled quietly and closed her eyes, humming quietly to herself and nodding along with the little tune.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games