Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm
Nowe turned suddenly, setting down his picture to go investigate the distrubances he thought he heard in his house. Doors he could have sworn were shut or open, were the exact opposite. Slowly, he drew his kunai and began to creep upstairs. Was there a enemy in his home. He opened the door to his bedroom, ready to throw the kunai. When he saw Kiri in his bed though, his eye's widneed and he blushed a little, "Kiri? When...how...what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm
Kiri looked up as Nowe entered the room. She grinned widely, seeing the kunai. "You are paranoid, you know that?" She asked teasingly. "And I came in when you opened the door for me. I can't believe you didn't notice the wind behind your back." She giggled, pleased by her success.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm
Nowe put the kunai back in his pouch, smiling lightly. "Right..your wind teleporting...should have known." he said, going over and layed down next to her on the bed. He tilted his head so he could look at her, hand running down her arm. "I see my snake can still find you.." he said, desummoning it, "I was thinking we take this moment of peace to get some us time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Kiri giggled, watching the snake poof away. "I think he likes me. Though it's hard to tell. They don't give many emotional clues." She said thoughtfully, then shook her head to bring herself back to the present. She smiled softly at Nowe. "Us time sounds good. Everything has been so hectic since we met up."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 pm
Zane sat in his room, waiting for a letter from Yumi. He wondered if she was doing okay, healing up from that wound Ayame had given her. Well, sitting here doing nothing is counter productive, I need to advance the Sharingan further, the scrolls said that one Mangekyou Eye can hold either Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu, so why not both? Zane thought with a smile as he got up, stretched and headed outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 pm
Nowe nodded, "I agree....it'll be nice to spend some real time together as a couple before...things start up again." He said. He would be out training of course, to the point Kiri would yell at him. But..knowing that people died in war..he wanted this moment with her. To spend some time just the two of them. "So we can lay here and talk..go to dinner...go for a walk in the moonlight...whatever else we can think of."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm
"Yeah....." Kiri agreed quietly, thinking of the upcoming battles. Forcibly though, she pushed those thoughts away. Now was a time for happy moments. She hugged Nowe, snuggling against him. "I just had supper a bit ago, so I'm not really hungry. We can grab a snack later though. Maybe head up to Hokage Mountain? You can see the stars well from there." She paused, an odd look in her eyes as she remembered her last "date" up there, when Nowe was actually a doll and not himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:14 pm
Nowe smiled, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. He was happy to have this moment. He kissed the top of her head lightly, nodding in agreement. "that sounds fun..maybe some icecream?" he suggested. He, unlike her, wasn't thinking bout the doll. He had never seen it.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 pm
Kiri sighed happily, content to lay in his arms for right now. "That sounds like a good idea." She murmured, enjoying the quietness. "So nice and peaceful for once. It's nice to not always be on edge, all tensed up like something is going to explode at any minute."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 pm
Nowe smiled and began to strok her cheek lightly, watching her contently. "A couple days after we split up for our journey, I had found this beautiful shrine, inthe middle of this small town. Best rice dishes ever...we should go there sometime." He said, deciding it would be nice to share some of the more happy stories then to speak of curse marks and shadow ninjas.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:43 pm
Kiri smiled at him. "That would be wonderful. I'd love that." She agreed with a nod. "You'll never guess what I found on my journey though. The most amazing waterfall ever. It fell in all these tiers, rather than straight down. And had a perfect basin of water at the base. I was tempted to stay there longer than I should have." She admitted sheepishly. "The water was nice too. Even at night, it was never most than pleasantly cool."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 pm
((Okay, so Zane showing up would result in a double dragon kick to the face eh? XD))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:04 pm
( bad zane, go away >.< )

Nowe laughed a little, "Sounds great...we're definitly going back there to." he said and layed back on the bed, "One of these days...we should just go on a vacation..see what the world has to offer." he said. He loved this village, he really did. But there was so much to see outside of it as well. "You about ready for that icecream?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 pm
((And possibly a fan to the head in addition to that. xD ))

Kiri nodded firmly. "Yeah. I'd love to go back there someday. It was just so perfect." She said, sounding wistful. At the mention of ice cream though, she snapped out of her quiet mood. "Yeah! Let's go!" She said cheerfully, bouncing up from the bed to stand.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm
Kin and Kiba were talking in the kitchen area when Tayu came in. "Hey, I'm going to go see how the rest of the gang are doing, 'kay?" Her parents nodded, though she really didn't need their permission. "'kay, see ya later." She headed out and strolled down the street, enjoying the calm of the village. It wasn't going to last, but Tayu wanted to make the most of it while she could. A little while into her walk, she saw Zane come out of his house. She hadn't realized she'd been heading in that direction. "Hay, Zane."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games