Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 pm
XD I have yet to read the responses yet... since Konoha decided to pay us another visit while everyone was out of the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:03 pm
realy? ******** them UP!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:03 pm
Aziel is trying to stir trouble. He is already having some Leaf Gennin fight himself and my Cloud Chuunin on our way to speak with the Hokage and find out who killed our advisor. It wasnt the Leaf but when we are being assassinated it doesnt look good for them, lol. Time for me to push for that Cloud and Sand alliance ne? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 pm
Seriously? There won't be a way to avoid the pain of dying if the genin pushes it. Kumo would be awesome to have an alliance with if we could! (the arc isn't allowing it, ne?) Plus, if Kumo wants to ally, they can join in on all the shenanigans we come up with. ^_^

EDIT: At the speed Six is at, she'd be able to hone her new moves on him. XD

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:22 pm
I dont think its not allowed I just think we didnt act fast enough, lol. We have a pending alliance with Mist still, lol. They all have Ranmaru eyes and use genjutsu... >.> pain in my a**... -causes a Ranmaru holocaust-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 pm
If Sarus ever gets back...we really could have some fun....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:43 pm
Pending? We've had an alliance with Kiri for a long time now... it's just that they never visit anymore to the point that it could be considered a null agreement now. Hmmm.... Ranmaru? >.>

I was beginning to think that we should do an activity check/profile repost to clear up the 7-8 inactive spots. I haven't 'closed' the village's acceptances since people keep dropping out after a week or two.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 pm
Sure, well I guess he did say yes when I talked to him, but I never went to his village to seal the agreement, ne?

Yes Ranmarus eyes, the Sakkakugan.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:02 pm
AandOE
Pending? We've had an alliance with Kiri for a long time now... it's just that they never visit anymore to the point that it could be considered a null agreement now. Hmmm.... Ranmaru? >.>

I was beginning to think that we should do an activity check/profile repost to clear up the 7-8 inactive spots. I haven't 'closed' the village's acceptances since people keep dropping out after a week or two.
yeah.....lets hit that activity check. I think all who are important will be here still. Sarus got hit by a car and is in recovery (he pmed me) so i hope he is fine and gets back on soon and recovers properly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:03 pm
S+++ rank jutsu......hahahahahahahahahahaha  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:18 pm
Yo-ko
AandOE

yeah.....lets hit that activity check. I think all who are important will be here still. Sarus got hit by a car and is in recovery (he pmed me) so i hope he is fine and gets back on soon and recovers properly
Oh damn. O.O Is the dude alright? We talkin car car or like huge a** truck car?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:50 pm
i hope sarus gets better. he's a cool dude and doesn't deserve gettin smackled down by a car. just not cool. *runs after car to blow it up many times over.*  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:58 pm
he didnt exactly say, but he said he broke his leg :/

Lucas: assume our enemy has read the Art of war. They arent going to leave their encampment, all nice and defensive, to face us on even terrain. Which is why we infultrated in the first place. Now, if al goes to hell and a hand basket and they chase us out...well...you will be the first to know  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 pm
lol true enough... sadly you're right i have to suspect that everyone knows more than i do. i have to account for every possibility. i can however at least try to stir things up. would they bring soldiers in closer to the middle though if your infiltration becomes all to obvious?  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:26 pm
well think about how our protocols work. We can also use our body as a example as well. Suna has defended that crevice alot, mainly because infultrating past the Golem of the desert itself would probably involve flying. Then ruling in the barrier technique we have.....it can be assumed that they would still have to go through the crevie to be un noticed.

well when the pathogen is then identified, our body sends white blood cells (ninja) to go attack and break down the enemy. Immunity is a certain set of proteins (i think...) that the white cells use to break down any set of pathogens that is recognized as being effective against that invader.

Anyways, this is how a standard protocol would work: Send the effective units to eliminate, or contain, or quarintine the enemy usually in that order. If the enemy cant defeat you, they contain you unti more units arrive to even out the power. If that doesnt work, then they quorintine the area you are in unti something that is effective can be discovered.

So...if our infultration is to be discovered assume that the Jashin activity and troop movement will nearly quadrople and that the major force will be mobilized to eliminate the threat and defend that which is greatly important to the system as a whole (usually the leader). Now.....if our Siniku (who we can equat to as AIDS for the body) can get the Anubis on our side.....then we may have a fun little plan going here.....  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games