Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

I've got faith in her,” Trevor smiled lightly before briefly glancing at Adra with a dark glint in his eye. His eyes then shifted towards his daughter's body as his arms crossed his chest.

An...gels? That sounds lovely,” Maso mumbled sarcastically. It was always nice to know that you were kicked out of Heaven for a reason you can't remember and in trying to redeem yourself, you're not just working with one of the dark critters of the world but two!
It's fine. Maso, I believe He forgives not knowing something and the things Shadowheart's done because he had a good intention at heart.... Krystina, can you check if he's got a fever?” Lulu murmured while briefly making a glance back at the two behind him, Maso sticking his tongue out at him as a response. “Besides that, Adramalech seems to actually be helping in predicament.
I'm just a little tired, puppy,” he muttered as he stopped again, his hands moving just a bit to where he could touch the wall with one hand while the other covered the upper half of his face as if he were lightheaded.
Making the ball of water from his hand shoot forwards, Lulu gave a flicker of a smile when that shattering sound echoed through the hall. “I think that's it. The air isn't all wishy-washy anymore. Is he okay?

I'm sorry... I don't wanna go,” Shayde sniffed lightly as he slightly pulled back only to place a kiss gently upon Sky's lips. Wiping his arm against his face, he regained his composure and held up the bandages. “I gotta finish fixing you up before I have to go.

Dangit... Karma must've snitched,” Ephraim muttered while glaring up at the ceiling, his weapon either hanging loosely from his fingertips or stuck in the body of one of the large cat beast's that was turning into a dark pinkish-red flame. His gaze then shifted to Rissa as he snatched his knife out of the dead critter's head. “How ya doin', Rissa?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm
Dantes_river

alright... adra nodded, sighing softly as he closed his eyes and started to search for any remaining barriers, only to smile when none were left. "she should be back here within the next few moments..."
"what'd she snitch on, exactly?" rissa sighed as she pushed one of the dead cat-things away from her, a large bite mark on her shoulder slowly healing up.

whooo, i can breathe again~" the panther smirked, playing with her tail some.
letting otu a low sigh, Krystina gently placed a hand on Maso's forehead, frowning. "....you're not okay! you really are burning up!" she frowned, putting an arm around him.

nodding slightly, he moved so that it would be easier to bandage him up. "...your leg any better?" he sighed, glancing at his bad leg .

grinning as she felt Mara weaken, Truth finished absorbing the wraith into her soul, only to be forced back into the real world, letting out a pained moan as soon as she reconnected with her body. "d-daddy....?" she managed to get out, only to pass out right after.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

I'm proud of ya, baby girl,” Trevor hummed lightly as his hair became a dark crimson with two dark ashy grey streaks in it. He stepped over to Truth's body and kissed her gently on the forehead before glancing back at Adra. “Thank you for your help, Adra. Though I'm sorry to say, but you're going with Shadowheart and Ephraim. Have fun in the dark with them~

I'm just a little tired. Quit overreactin',” Maso sighed lightly, the wing shapes behind him getting a bit brighter, before making a squeak when Lulu picked him up.
I thought so. He felt warmer than usual when he almost bumped into me, but his aura's getting weaker,” Lulu muttered as he started down the hallway.
Put me down,” Maso grumbled as he tried wiggling out of the lycan's hold on him. “Nope. This hasn't happened before or at least around me it hasn't. I'm taking you to Sheik. Come along, ladies.” Maso let out a groan, but stopped trying to break out of Lulu's hold since he was failing anyways.

It's alright right now, but should finish healing faster in the Shadow Roads,” Shayde answered as he wrapped a bandage around his injuries to the best of his ability. When he finished, he glanced up at Sky's eyes and gave a light smile. “I'm gonna miss you...

About those of us born in the dark. There's a group heading inside the house as we speak. Adra, you ready to go?” Ephraim answered while sheathing his weapons, tossing a small dark blue box at Rissa and then pulling Adra out of a shadow flickering on the wall by the ankle. “Shadowheart said you gotta stay with him and he plans on coming with us into the shadows before we get found. He did return you to your own body after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:59 pm
Dantes_river

Adra gave a small nod, not really going to argue with them. "works for me." he shrugged.
catching the box, rissa gave a sigh and put it in her pocket, going over to kiss him. "see ya later..."

nodding lightly, kansei followed in silence.
frowning, Krystina shook her head as she sensed new people entering her home. "we better hurry, we've got visitors... " she sighed, her eyes flashing red for a second.

"alright....." he sighed, leaning down to gently kiss him. "i'll miss you too, do me a favor and keep your a** from getting hurt while you're gone, okay?"

letting out a low sigh, Kana slowly put a few bandages on the cuts that needed it, glancing every so often at Trevor. was he really alright with seeing his daughter like this?

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:45 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Nope,” Trevor murmured softly, his smile quickly turning into a frown as he gently brushed his fingers over the top of Truth's head. “I just don't wanna move her or him just to be next to her... She probably wouldn't stop all of these hunter jobs even if I asked her to... She takes a lot after me and I didn't give up my job so easily... Thank you, Kana... For everything you ladies have done for her.
Sit beside her. I'll sit on the floor,” Sheik sighed as he moved onto the floor, Trevor taking his place beside Truth. Trevor's hand slid into hers and gave it a light squeeze. “I'm a lousy dad... I don't know what I can do for her other than lock her away from the world...

I hate visitors when they don't tell you in advance that they're coming,” Maso mumbled while just wanting the whole being carried scenario to be over with.
I think everyone does,” Lulu responded while moving a bit faster. He wasn't sure of why Maso was reacting so badly to the barriers they'd broken down completely, but it was bugging him. Then there was that Adramalech guy and surprise visitors... Why did it never end? Couldn't they heal? His stomach injury from Ryxin was starting to burn from having pulled those muscles several times although he never noticed it until now.

I'll be careful. See ya soon,” Shayde breathed softly in response before removing a necklace with the Eye of Ra on it and putting it on Sky. “My promise of returning.” And with that, he vanished into the shadows.

Let Kana know I should have some answers to that mystery of hers when we return. I gotta do something to pass the time we're apart,” Ephraim smiled lightly before kissing her again. “See ya soon.” A shadowy hand grabbed his wrist and snatched him and Adra into the shadows leaving Rissa with an almost empty hallway.
Lulu made a slight wave at Rissa before shifting his gaze towards the door that everyone seemed to be gathering in again. “Can you open the door please?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 pm
Dantes_river

smiling as Lucius came up, rissa nodded and quickly opened the door for him. "there ya go." she sighed, holding it for him.

Kansei gave a small sigh as she looked at them. "so..... we're gonna have company...?" she asked, tipping her head to the side.
"hey guys..." Krystina smiled as soon as she layed eyes on everyone. "....what's the damage?" she asked, quickly glancing to where truth lay.
"can't tell for sure.... but probably a broken rib or two, some bruising in the stomach area.... and oh yeah, she might have a concussion." Kana sighed, looking up to Krystina with a sigh. "otherwise, the only other one who was hurt is Lianna, and she's almost done healing thanks to her little protectorate over there." she smirked.
"so..... truth's out.... for probably what, a week minimum?"
"yeah, probably that...."
"maybe more..."
"boys, how are you feeling?"

letting out a sigh, Skylar slipped up off the bed, fidgeting with the necklace around his neck before he slowly made his way to the others.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

That's always lovely to know... She can't sleep for about twenty-four hours if she has even the slightest chance of a concussion... Karma, Truth and Deception had to keep me awake when I got a concussion. They fell asleep after eighteen hours,” Trevor muttered while continuing to brush his fingers through his daughter's hair. “Basically, Kansei.
Trevor's fine. A little insane, but fine nonetheless. My injuries haven't changed other than the fact that they're healing and I got a Charlie horse,” Sheik responded before glancing up at Maso and lightly tapping beside him as a sign for Lulu to bring him over. The lycan did as instructed before sitting against the doorframe with a hand over the bandages over his stomach.
Thank you for opening the door, Rissa... A strained muscle in my torso, but nothing serious.
Hallucinations and a feeling of vulnerability... Otherwise just a little tired,” Maso mumbled with his head in Sheik's lap.
He has a fever and glittery wings also. Any ideas as to why, Sheik?” Lulu sighed as he already knew that Maso wouldn't admit to it.
He tapped into the light to break through Mara's dark barriers. It's nothing serious and any injury you've seen open up and re-close itself on him came from before he died. That glittery wing thing is just a phantom memory of the wings sat there when he returned to us from the dead. Sometimes the wings return and other times they don't. The scratches on his shoulder seem healed as well. His healing is moving faster than it used to also so it's probably messing with his head and stressing him out a bit. By the time our guests leave, he should be fine.

User Image
User Image
User Image

So irritating... There were flickers of darkness here, but it wasn't anything noticeably sinister about it. Karma was probably just yanking y'alls chain and you two fell for it,” one of the three angels sent to check out the whole dark entities rumor spread by Karma. It was apparent he didn't believe Karma's rumor, but the other two just pushed him onwards.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 pm
Dantes_river
yay for rain =_= my power's flickering on and off like crazy....

"good luck waking her up then.." kana sighed, shaking her head.
"after doing that again, truth won't wake up, not even if we tell her the place is burning down around her....." Lianna shrugged lightly, glancing to Hades with a small frown.

"you're welcome, Lucius." Rissa smiled softly and knelt next to him. "i don't.... entirely know how to heal with my powers.... but.... i can try...?" she asked softly, her right hand slowly starting to glow gold.

"well, i suppose that if he's not hurting, then that's good..." Krystina sighed, lightly tapping her fingers on the wall.

knocking on the door, Sky gave everyone a small smile. "hey guys.... what's up?" he mumbled, about to lean on the door when he remembered his bad shoulder.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
I'm sorry. I'm fixing to get off and go on a week-long vacation with zero internet unless we stop by a McDonald's.

Nah... She's tired after doin' that lil' trick,” Trevor hummed with a light smile.
Hey, Sky. Come join us in here,” Sheik smiled lightly as he gave a slight wave at Skylar. “He feels the pain during that brief moment the cuts reopen themselves among any hits that'd cause bruising or broken bones from his past, but it's not like we can do anything about it.” Lightly pulling up part of Maso's shirt, a dark bruise seemed to form on the skin before fading out and vanishing. Maso's hand twitching was a slight proof of him feeling those phantom injuries and Sheik dropped his shirt before patting him gently on the back.
If you wanna try, be my guest. I'll probably start growling if you hurt it more than fix it,” he partly teased before scratching his ear lightly. “Basically his body is remembering that childlike form he died in. Correct?
Basically... I get 'em sometimes only in a less vivid manner,” Hades mumbled finally as he snuggled a bit closer to Lianna, his arm gently wrapped around her.

User Image
User Image
User Image

I'll find the owner of the house... You two go check out the rest of the house,” the angel appearing similar to Maso sighed lightly before vanishing from the other two. A second later, he was standing behind Sky. “Wraiths are a pain aren't they?” he chuckled lightly before catching a glimpse of Maso. “Wow... So he really did get booted out...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 pm
Dantes_river
mine starts on the 16th.... But I think I'm aloud to bring my lappy... But I know I'll have my phone so -shrugs-

"if you're sure..." she smirked, her eyes flashing for a second.

Smiling when he put his arm around her, Lianna gently brushed a cool finger on his cheek. "feeling any better?"

Nodding, Rissa gently placed her hand on his bandaged, doing her best to heal him. "any better...?" she sighed, sitting back. That always took a ton of her energy

"well, he's not gushing blood and on the verge of dying, so I'm not gonna panick..." krystina sighed, pulling her brother into a quick hug before spotting the person in the doorway. "who the hell are you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Turning when his sister spoke to someone, sky bit his lip and once again became shy, hiding behind his sis.

Looking up at the new person, kansei let out a small growl. "yeah, they can be a real pain in the a**, but Truth took care to it." she huffed, her eyes turning feline once again.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Lucky~ I'm back and I got a little bit of sun. ;3

I'm sure,” Trevor hummed softly in a tune that seemed rather foreign while seeming to forget that there was foreign presences in the house.

He was, Jehevah. I would've thought Chihiro and Calen would have told you since they had to pull these stupid investigations several years ago,” Sheik stated calmly while shifting his gaze up towards the black and white haired male standing in the doorway.

It does. Thank you, Rissa,” Lulu smiled lightly before shooting a glare at the general direction of the foreign entity.

Mm. I returned your lungs a little while ago,” Hades responded lightly to the female.

As if they tell me anything on those booted out. He never asked for anything... Never expected anything... I still don't get why though,” the angel murmured softly before holding up his hands in mock surrender. “She did a good job getting rid of it. As for who I am, I'm Jehevah as he said. I've come with Calen and Chihiro to investigate a dark presence our bosses picked up here. Sorry for intruding, but you all seemed... Busy and injured rather severely. When Chihiro catches up, I can have him fix you all up. All I need to know is if you've seen any of the shadows acting all funky, skeletal critters crawling out of 'em or just seen a bright red symbol that looks like this.
Clapping his hands together, several postcard looking images with the odd red circular symbols that had been summoned by Shayde earlier when he'd turned against everyone but Sky and Sheik. “I hope to end this mission ASAP.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm
Dantes_river
welcome back~! have fun?

nodding, Kana went over to sheik and gently held his hand.

"i'm glad" she chuckled, kissing his cheek. "now do me a favor and focus on healing yourself, okay?" she murmured, carefully putting a hand over, but not touching, his bandages.

"you're welcome." she grinned, sitting back as she glanced to the person in the door way.

letting out a low sigh, Krystina held her brother's hand and bit her cheek, looking to Sheik for any help on what to say.
still hiding behind his sister, Sky didn't get a good look at the symbol; but he already knew what it was.

her eyes flickering, she shook her head. "never seen that thing before." she muttered, playing with her tail some.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 am
kats_demonic_resistance
I did~ You're the first to say welcome back to me.

We've never seen any of those things. Besides that, any flicker of shadows could just be the cait sidhe. They walk the Shadow Roads and as your coworkers have said, the Shadowalkers are extinct.,” Sheik responded while giving a slight shrug about Chihiro healing them. It'd get everyone back on their feet... Well everyone but Truth... She was asleep.

Mmkay... I'll work on it,” Hades smiled lightly before opening an eye briefly to see what all was going on in the room from where he was laying.

There were small traces of something dark in a room down the hall, but... It just looks like the guy there was using it and the wraith probably tried doing somethin' in there. This thing has been avoiding us for almost seventeen years and it's irritating our superiors. Sorry to have intruded, ma'am. Your house is clear. Blessed be. Jehevah, Calen's waiting outside,” a secondary angel with long dark hair murmured lightly after appearing beside the one called Jehevah.

We'll look at the other targeted location before heading home. If you should see any of these things or just need a bit of help, just give a couple of windchimes a ring and we'll come ASAP,” Jehevah responded as a soft glow emanated from under bandages and anything unbandaged when the other male had said "blessed be". Soon enough, the two bowed slightly and vanished without much argument.

They don't talk much to people while working... I'm hoping they won't figure out that he's still with me... Looks like they fixed the broken... Or at least those of us here,” Sheik sighed softly as he gave Kana's hand a gentle squeeze.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:49 am
Dantes_river

letting out a tiny moan, Truth rolled over and clung tightly to the bedding.

letting out a sigh as she watched the angels leave, Lianna glanced back at him with a smile "you still need to rest?" she mumbled, brushing her fingers through his hair.

biting her lip, Rissa looked at the others in silence, wondering what to do now.

As soon as the angels left, Krystina gave a long sigh and walked over to Maso, smiling softly at him. "how ya doing?"
relaxing once th angels left, Skylar slowly slipped into a chair and pulled a hand through his hair, watching the others with that small shy glint still in his eyes.

Squeezing his hand back, Kana smiled at him and then looked over to sky. "oh.... Skylar, hun, you can relax now; they're gone..." she mumbled, slowly walking over and giving him a small sucker she had in her pocket. "that should help you calm down, okay sweetie?" she grinned before walking back to Sheik and curling up next to him.

"....anyone else want nothing but to crash and sleep...?" Kansei finally mumbled, having curled up in a ball like a feline.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:03 pm
Dantes_river
User Image

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games