Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:53 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl nodded, willing the blush to leave. 'I prefer my parties to be quiet... I am not by nature a very loud person." he said, as he looked into her eyes. He noticed the deep brown colour, then he smiled.

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:56 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam glanced at Shina and shrugged with a playful smirk on his face. "I'd probably mess the hex up. I'd get Chase to hex them while I pounded on them. Right Chase?" he asked, throwing a playful smirk at his friend. After all, Chase was better at wand work then Sam.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie rolled her eyes at Michelle and continued bouncing. "I played quidditch all summer with my younger cousins, they love it, but I don't think I'm that good at it." She shrugged. "I'm really interested in potions too. I think it sounds like lots of fun." She laughed. "It also sounds like something that would blow up a lot... literally." She smirked mischievously. If there was one thing she was good at, it was making trouble wherever she went. Classes weren't any exception to that. Gracie glanced once again towards the lake. "come on come on" she muttered under her breath.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle once again fell into silence. As she listened to the conversation between Hannah and Gracie, her thoughts wandered to the sorting. She was still terrified that she'd be put into Slytherin. She'd probably fit in pretty well there, but she just didn't want to be there. Not at all. She sighed and fidgeted with her hair as she thought.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather giggled lightly at Dhyl's reaction to his own words. "Hey, we Hufflepuffs know how to party in a library too. Maybe I'll crash said get-together." she said in a joking tone. She hoped these first years were put into the houses they desired. She recalled that last year, she had her sights set on Ravenclaw, but was instead sorted into Hufflepuff. In truth, she thought it was for the best. If she had been put in Ravenclaw, she would still be the shy little blonde girl in the back corner. Look at her now, conversing with several new faces. She turned to the twins, Edd and Erik. "What about you two? What houses would you prefer?" she asked. She knew that siblinds, expecially twins, usually got sorted into the same house. Usually, but not always. Her and Remy were sorted into different houses, after all.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 am
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

James couldn't help but notice that the twins did remind her of her brothers. They seemed to be up to something, but she couldn't quite tell what it was. She nodded to the one who introduced himself as Erik. "I've got a 10 year old sister named Akira, and two seven year old brothers named Dallas and Dewey," she explained.

"Hmm, perhaps I'll attempt a quiet party then, but only if there's a loud one to balance it out!" James exclaimed, giggling.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled, still rather pleased that she got the house she wanted. She was very proud to be a Gryffindor. "I am a Gryffindor, and Heath is Hufflepuff, so beware, you might not be in the same house!" she said with a giggle.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

The red head girl bounced up and down like she was on a sugar rush."Michelle what about you, what do you want to do,"she giggled. As she looked ran her hands through her tangled red hair.

User Image
Mood--- Excited/Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Bored I'm so Bored bloody hell boats get here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:04 am
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe stepped off the train and onto the crowded platform. She'd never seen so many people. She'd been one of the first on the train and only seen a handful of people by the time she'd found the toilets.

It was unfortunate she'd managed to lock herself in them for most of the train ride and had had to be magic'd out by the witch who pushed the food trolley.

She hadn't been able to meet anyone on the ride because of it, so now, watching all the students pal up, she was suddenly, and acutely, aware of how alone she was.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl blushed again. Was she agreeing to have a party? With him?! "Ah.... erm... eh... Okay?" He cursed his easily embarrassed self. He had always been quick to blush, and slow to return to his normal pale tone.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:08 am
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"Annoying little twits?" Chase repeated. "I think I understand a little." After all, he did have Sun, his younger brother following him around all day, every day. He was annoying, but Chase didn't mind him. At least, after having lived with him for nearly nine years, he got used to the constant hyperactive rambling.

"I'll happily cast all of the hexes I know on him any day," Chase said, smiling slightly devilishly. Though he was sure that the older boy must know more hexes and spells than him. Chances are, Kat's brother may cast all of the counter spells to his hexes and pound him and Sam to a pulp.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:10 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle broke out of her thoughts when she heard her name. She shrugged at the question. "I dunno." She said. "I mean I'm excited for transfiguration class, but as for hobbies... I don't really have any." She shrugged again and twirled her hair around her finger. She had spent the past five years of her life watching over Olyvia and taking care of her. There had been no room for hobbies.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie saw Cloe step off the train. The young girl looked rather alone so Gracie waved dramatically at her. "Hello!" She called. She smiled widely at Cloe motioning for her to come join them. One of the benefits of being tall was the fact that she could see a lot more than her shorter companions.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:13 am
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored

"Not sure," the twins said in unison in response to the House question, then looked at each other and smirked. "Library parties are boring. We ought to party in the Forbidden Forest. We've already explored it a little with our brother Sam. See, we live in Hogsmeade."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather couldn't help but laugh at Dhyl's embaressed grin. Suddenly, a thought came to her mind. "So your name is Dhyl? Like, dill? As in, a pickle?" she asked, her tone humorous. "That's what I'll call you. Pickle." she said with a grin. Sure, he already had a nickname of his own, but what was the fun in that? The twins mentioned partying in the Forbidden Forest, and Heather gasped slightly. "You've actually been in the Forest?" she asked, her blue eyes wide. She would be too scared to ever go in the forest. It was always so dark in there, and she was scared of the dark for reasons unknown to even her.

{OOC: Haha. It had to be done. Sorry Dhyl, I mean, Pickle. ^^}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:15 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager

Sam smirked at Chase. "You are better with spells then me, after all. So, Chase, gonna take Advanced Flying? I'm trying out for the Quidditch team this year."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:15 am
Cloelia Judge : First year : Unsorted

Cloe saw a girl waving at her with great flair. She looked around, checking that it was her the girl was waving at (it was) and ambled over.

"Hello! I'm Cloe. I got stuck in the toilets and had to be magic'd out by the witch who pushes the food trolley!" She announced. She thought that was probably just the right amount of information to load her new acquaintance with. After all, she wouldn't want her to think she was a chatterbox.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games