Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:42 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow growled and removed his hand from Nina's throat, turning his attention to Yuri. "Pathetic little water weed... Remember your place!" he snarled, slapping Yuri away so hard that her frail body was flung across the room. He heard her hit the wall with a sickening thud and smirked in satisfaction as she slumped to the ground, unconscious. "That will teach her to interfere..."
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina gasped for air when he let her go, her mind turning red from what he called her lover and she growled softly in anger. She turned her head just in time to watch Yuri get flung into the wall and drop to the ground unconscious. Nina felt her heart stop and her mind freeze, barely stopping herself from giving them away by screaming out her name and reaching out for her. Instead, she focused her mind on the rage that was burning inside of her, and she gave Ryuu a look of pure and utter insane rage as she growled in a voice he had never heard her use, "Yuri. Is. A. Water. NYMPH!" And pulled her right leg all the way up to her chest and shot it into his groin with every ounce of her strength.

When she had kneed him years ago, she had been weaker, and not even using all of her strength. But now, she was forcing every last drop of it, made even more powerful by her fury, into his groin.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow gasped in shock and pain when Nina struck him. When he could breathe again, he snarled murderously and grabbed the ankle of the offending leg, snapping it in his hand. "I'm not playing games anymore, Bunny," he hissed. "If you continue to resist me, I WILL break you. One... piece... at... a... time..." With each word of the last sentence, he broke another bone in her foot.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:04 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina screamed in sheer agony, the pain from her broken ankle making the world spin violently. As he broke more bones, she kept screaming in her pain, barely holding onto her focus to keep from breaking. As her brutal torture went on, she kept shrieking, the leg broken in nine places and her foot in five more. She lost consciousness after an hour, finally allowing the merciful darkness take over her mind.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:08 am

Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias set down in front of the ancient pillar, holding Harmony gently. He watched as her eyes shifted from more purple to more yellow as he covered her again, knowing that the toxin was turning into poison inside of her body. He placed her on the grass and hurriedly looked for the Fire Fern to help her wounds, checking the skies for Melina as he pulled his jacket off and used it to cover her with as well as the cloak while he ground the plant into a paste. "Please Harmony, I need you to hold on. I know you are strong Princess, so please, just hang on." He whispered to her.

...Doesn't really matter though. Either way, someone is gonna die.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 am

Melina Nietali

User Image

When the land speaks...

Melina finally arrived to see him wrapping her wounds with strips torn from his shirt and saw her eyes. "Dammit. We have to get some lavender and lemon grass to keep the venom down." She told him and watched him race off to find it.

Once she had the plants, she boiled them quickly and poured the liquid into Harmony's mouth, watching Tobias get her to swallow it and her eyes shifted back to mainly purple. Melina knew that the coma would last too long to keep her in the open. "Tobi, we need to find a house nearby to hide the Princess at. Fire Fern only grows here and we'll need tons of it for the wounds." Melina said softly.

...You answer or it gets pissed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 am

Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

He grinned slightly and picked up the comatose girl. "I know just the place. It's not far and we'll have a few others that can help us too."

They slowly walked through the undergrowth and trees, stopping once to give Harmony more of the liquid. Soon they arrived at a house in the middle of a small grove of oak trees, and Tobias banged on the door with his forehead. "Mom! Dad! Open the damn door! The Princess needs to be inside!" He called loudly.

The door opened and a young Dragonette stared at him before calling loudly, "Miss Falier! It's Tobi and Lina! Hayley! Come quick!" And stood aside to let them in.

...Doesn't really matter. Either way someone is gonna die.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:22 am

Hayley Falier

User Image

Here we go Tobi...

Hayley raced from her room to the door after Hilanda called for her. She saw the girl in her brother's arms and her eyes went a shocking green in her anger as she inspected her face and neck. "Lina, it was that gecko, wasn't it?" She asked heatedly.

She heard Melina shifting as she answered, clearly upset by this. "Yeah Hayley. How are the waystations going?" She asked.

The Dragonette shrugged. "Going, so that's always good. Come on, we should get her to the cellar. Now you know where we live."

Hayley lead them to a solid wood wall and traced her finger arcoss it in the pattern of a bind rune. The wall suddenly vanished and a stairway was exposed, leading into a cellar that was well lit and had several large beds. "Welcome to the Rune Rock Waystation for slaves." Hayley heard Tobias tell her proudly.

...I just wanna say, I want his teeth for a necklace. That's all.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:33 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked in triumph and stood, getting dressed with a satisfied expression on his face. He'd finished with Nina a few minutes ago, and it seemed like he had nearly succeeded in breaking her. Yuri and Nina were both still unconscious. He unchained Sirrah and let her fall to the floor, then summoned Gospind.

"Take the three of them back. I am finished with them," he said lightly, exiting the bedroom and walking down the hall. For some reason, he wanted to see Harmony's room.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 am

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri groaned as she woke, trying to remember how she had gotten knocked out in the first place. She gasped and leaped painfully to her feet when she remembered. "Nina!" she cried softly when she saw her lover, broken. She stumbled over and took the girl into her arms, handling her carefully. Shadow was gone. Yuri sobbed softly and looked up at Gospind. "I... I failed..."

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 am

Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I held my Brother as he died in my arms...

Gospind bowed as Ryuu walked past him and gasped at the sight before him. He saw Nina chained to the bed, her right leg almost shattered and completely unconscious, Lady Sirrah on the floor, whispering apologies with both of her legs broken, and Yuri holding her lover, telling him that she failed. He rushed over to Sirrah first, gently lifting her up and craddling her in his arms as he looked at Yuri. "You did not fail Yuri. He is just evil." He told her and started to lead the nymph back to the harem, hearing Nina whimper softly as her leg moved from the motions.

...I now know that I must be as much of a Dragon as he was.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:51 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

"Gomenasai... Gomenasai... Gomenasai..." Sirrah murmured like a broken record as Gospind took the three girls back to the harem. After a few moments, she became aware of her surroundings again. She looked at Nina and Yuri and gasped. Both girls looked awful, but Nina especially... Shadow had broken her more extensively than Sirrah had ever seen. Guilt twisted her insides. "Nina... Oh, gods, Yuri... I'm so sorry," she whispered, her voice still scratchy, tears running down her face.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 am

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri didn't answer or even look at Sirrah for a minute. She washed and bandaged Nina's wounds with the help of a few other harem girls (who had become much friendlier after Maria's death), re-dressed her, and brushed out her hair. She allowed Gospind to chain the girl and made Nina as comfortable as she could with several cushions before looking over at Sirrah.

"Stop. Just... please, Onee-chan. I am not angry with you. This was not your fault. But this is the worst Nina has ever been hurt, and knowing that I wasn't strong enough to stop it... That's about as much as I can deal with right now. I am not in the mood to talk. So please, just be quiet, Sirrah." With that, Yuri began taking care of her own wounds and got herself dressed.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow growled softly as he neared Harmony's chamber. He could smell his daughter's blood from out here, and that meant what he was about to see would most likely enrage and horrify him. But he felt that he had to see it. He had to face what had happened to his daughter. Shadow reached her chamber at last, stepping through the charred, gaping doorway.

It was worse than he'd expected. The bed was a mess; the sheets bloody and torn, the covers flung about. Harmony's clothes were torn to pieces and scattered about the room. Shadow gripped the back of a chair and shook with rage and sadness. 'Harmony... My daughter... I never intended for this to happen... I never thought you would be in danger here... And Sahiel, of all people...'

Shadow shivered. It was very lucky for Sahiel that he was in the dungeons right now. He was of half a mind to go down there and cheerfully beat the dragon to death. Tear him apart, limb from limb. Rip out his toe and fingernails. Break his bones. Make him suffer for what he had done to Harmony.

'But you did the same thing, Shadow. You are no better than Sahiel,' a voice from the back of his mind whispered to him. 'Yuri. Nina. Sirrah. Countless other women have suffered at your hands. What makes you better than Sahiel? If anything, you're worse.' Shadow shook harder, knowing he couldn't argue with the voice. It was right. He was despicable.

"Sirrah..." he whispered, raising a shaking hand in front of his face. It was covered in blood. Sirrah's, Yuri's, and Nina's. They all had families too, didn't they...? Would their families be as angry, as sick, to find out what Shadow had done to them, as he was finding out what Sahiel had done to Harmony? The answer was clear.

'Why? Why am I such a monster?' Shadow lowered his hand and backed out of the room slowly. 'Why did it take seeing another's actions for me to realize the horror of what I, myself, have put those poor girls through? I have to rectify this. This can't go on.' At that thought, Shadow turned and fled the scene of his daughter's violation, running toward the harem.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:52 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah didn't speak a word after Yuri told her to be quiet. She was very grateful to the other harem girls for helping her, though; she couldn't even move her legs at all, and that made getting dressed by herself impossible. She heard Gospind mention getting her some dragon tears, but shook her head. "Please, heal Nina first."

She gasped and flinched when the doors to the harem flew open, crashing against the walls. All the girls cowered. Shadow stood in the doorway, eyes wide and wild, staring straight at Sirrah. But he didn't look angry. He looked... like he was in pain. His eyes swirled between a dull green and a deep gray, which she remembered to be depression and sadness for him. It confused her.

Still, she didn't drop her guard as he came over to her and knelt before her. "What do you want, Shadow?" she hissed.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games