Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:56 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah shifted so that she was sitting up against the headboard, drawing both Dalila and Sirrah close to her, as if they were both her children. "Of course we won't leave you, Dali. I'll stay right here all night if you want," she said soothingly. Kirrah began humming a lullaby that had helped Sirrah sleep as a child, hearing the girl in question chuckle and begin humming along, quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

Dalila relaxed and began to drift off in the woman's grip, her blue eyes drooping shut and a soft purr escaped her throat as she gently kneaded her stomach as she relaxed further, slowly falling asleep.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blushed slightly and shifted a bit when Dali touched her stomach, looking away when her daughter glanced up at her. She frowned when she heard Sirrah laugh. "Pervert," she muttered, blushing more when her daughter replied, "Look who's talking? Why so blushy, mother? She is rather cute, isn't she? With hair just like father's?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah chuckled and patted her mother's hand soothingly when Kirrah didn't answer but only blushed darker. "I can't blame you for thinking she's cute; she really is. And hey, if she's into it, what's wrong with showing her love? Sounds like she could use it." Sirrah carefully disentangled herself from the other two women, trying not to wake Dali. "Well, it's up to you, mother. I can't tell you what to do." She slipped out of the room to go find Nina.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah fell asleep with Dalila, still thinking over what her daughter had said. When she woke the next morning, she remembered the date and grinned, carefully slipping out of bed to put her and Sirrah's April Fools prank into motion. She went to her daughter's room and changed into a common outfit of her daughter's; a black knee-length skirt and green blouse. She tied her hair up like Sirrah's and uncomfortably slipped her feet into heels, shaking her head with a slight sigh. 'At least I won't be going far in these... Don't know how Sirrah can stand to wear them.' Kirrah gingerly walked to the kitchen and began making breakfast like Sirrah usually did, waiting for Nina to take the bait.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah slipped into a pair of loose jeans and a red sweater; one of her mother's favorite outfits. She didn't bother putting shoes on, or doing much with her hair; she just brushed it out and let it hang down. She wandered down the hall to the spare room where Amilia was sleeping, blushing as she realized the full connotations of what she was about to do. 'Oh, I hope Mili and Nina aren't too angry if they figure it out...' Not allowing herself to get cold feet now, Sirrah slipped into the room and blushed when she found the police cheif getting dressed. "Good morning, Mili-san," she said as she closed the door behind her, trying to copy her mother's easy way of smiling.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah let out a sigh filled with both satisfaction and irritation as Nina walked away, blowing a bit of hair out of her hot face. "Well, this is a lovely mess," she mumbled, testing the bindings on her wrists and finding them secure in spite of only being cloth. 'Damn... Nina knows some good knots... Should've known.' She laid still on the table for a minute, debating if it would be better to yell for help or just wait and hope the person who came across her would be sympathetic.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Dalila woke up from hearing some sort of pounding against a wall in the house, faint yells making her wake up very fast. She adjusted her kimono to hide her body after seeing that the sleeping had mussed it up, her teeth and claws bared as she silently padded to the kitchen, smelling Kirrah, and saying as she stepping fully into it, "Kirrah? Are you alright? I heard some banging and yells, and there is a smell like...... Oh..." Her blue eyes went wide at the sight of Kirrah, and all the scents suddenly made sense. Kirrah and Sirrah were both bound and naked, but sexed up from the other's lover catching them and leaving them to the mercy of whoever found them first. "Well, this is awkward..." She said slowly, her eyes looking at the woman's bare form, her face slowly blushing from all of the information the air was sending to her sensitive nose.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah was shocked that her face didn't burst into flames; it certainly felt as hot as fire. Dalila, the girl she'd just begun to think of as cute, walking in on her like this... Surely it ruined any hope of a future romance. 'Guess that's what I get for trying to trick Nina,' she thought glumly. "Gomenasai, Dali-chan... Ano... Would you mind untying me, please?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Dalila slowly looked around and then walked over to the woman, slashing away the bindings before removing her own kimono and covering the woman in it, shifting uncomfortably as she stood naked before her, her scars visible. "Come, let's get you dressed Kirrah." She said in a motherly tone, leading her back to the room she was occupying. Her ears were trying to pick up every little sound, as if seeking out the demon who had harmed her just before shutting the door and taking back the clothing, placing it back onto her as she went back to the bed, now shaking a bit from nerves. Her body was still grimy from the battle she had barely escaped that had killed her brother, but she was too hurt to clean herself. "Clothes make everyone more comfortable Kirrah. Perhaps you should try them?" The demon teased with a gentle smile.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah could tell how uncomfortable being unclothed made Dali, and was quick to hand back the kimono, rather touched that the girl had lent it to her in the first place. The sight of the scars covering Dali made her heart thud quickly in anger, and she welcomed the distraction of the girl's teasing words. She looked down at her own slightly sweaty, flushed body and blushed.

"Um... Actually, we could probably both use a bath... Come on. The bathroom attached to this room has a really big one. We'll both fit if you're comfortable with that." Her eyes were gentle as she offered a hand to Dali. She could tell the girl was in pain, and knew she would require assistance in bathing. Aside from Sirrah, she didn't trust anyone to help Dali... Oh, s**t, Sirrah...

"Erm... I should probably let Sirrah loose first, though... I doubt Mili was kind enough to let her go."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

Dali sniffed the air and giggled as the scent hit her. "Uhhh... you might not want to interrupt her and Yuri. It's getting a bit hot and heavy. Again." She looked at the offered hand warily, and slowly reached out to her, taking the hand cautiously, as if afraid it would burn her own.

She walked with Kirrah to the bathroom slowly, her body hurting and her thoughts jagged. the demon didn't know if Kirrah intended to help her actually bathe or just join he, and she slipped off the brown kimono, letting it slide to the floor as she prepared the water. She fidgeted, her natural cat instincts making her want to hiss at it, but her mother had taught her better. She saw Kirrah looking at the scars and she looked away quickly, her blue eyes focused on the arm water running from the tap. "They are a decade old Kirrah. Just old wounds is all. Skin not healed right and leaving a mark behind." She said, repeating the words she told herself to try and remove the emotions attached. She pulled out the lengths of cloth that bound up her hair, the full length down to her mid thigh as she began to pull it up higher, now feeling worried about what the woman thought of the marks.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blushed and moved to gently help Dalila into the large tub of warm water, pouring scented bubbles into it. She was embarrassed to have been caught staring at the girl, and decided honesty might make her feel better. "Actually... I was just noticing how pretty you are, Dali... I wasn't looking at the scars at all." Kirrah reached over and undid the braid she'd put in Dali's hair the night before, running her fingers through the silky strands before gesturing for the girl to turn so she could wash her back.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

The nerves made her shift into her human form, the plus side was that she was clear of her scars, but the down side was that she had shrunk in size, her body now smaller and she held her knees to her chest as she had her back face the woman. "Really? They don't... bother you? Heh... makes one of us then...." She blushed slightly and winced as Kirrah touched her spine, the scars invisible, but the fear there. "Sorry..... Just a bit... jumpy... Ya know?" Dali said as she forced herself to breathe deep and steady breathes, telling herself that Eblis was dead, and Satoshi had confirmed to body himself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

"Iie, they don't bother me." Kirrah froze when Dali flinched under her hands, relaxing again when she heard it was just nerves. "I understand," she said, picking up a cloth and gently beginning to clean Dali, all the while hoping the warm water would calm the younger woman. "It's okay, Dali-chan, you can trust me. I promise I won't hurt you." Uncertain of what else to do to ease the atmosphere, Kirrah began to hum her ancient lullaby.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games