Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:51 pm
Damien made sure to wait a few moment to make sure that no one was in earshot even outside the room. He walked over to a wall and then turned around. "Did you find any news on the missing twins?" Damien asked his friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 pm
"Some, but not as much as I would like, nor in the way I would like. We researched the Laurels and found out there are high amounts of illegal trade with Helmshire. Their submitted tax records were invalid according to government regulations, but were still approved. I'm pretty sure there were bribes involved. On top of that, we discovered how the rebels are getting their funding. Some charities for the poor are actually cover ups. The rich make donations to the charities who then give the money to the rebel army, but because of that, we can't actually actually arrest any of the benefactors because we don't know weather or not they actually know their money was being used in such a way. Of course, we can't just simply shut down the charities either because it would look bad to the public. Still, if we made a new law to fund charities, we could force them to disclose their financial records to the government or force them to shut down. That way, we could have proof and expose the scandal." Jian replied. "But as for their location or position, I couldn't find anything."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:29 pm
Damien sighed. "Well at least you found some interesting news in the process. I'd like to have the Laurel's arrested and interrogated immediately...but would it fare better to just string them along for now?" Damien asked, "then have them arrested for corruption later?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm
"Well, we're having people search their house thoroughly, but I'm not sure how good of a job they're doing. I was going to ask Monica if she could visit later with some of her best workers." Jian replied. "We're keeping them strung for now to see if they'll accidentally drop information, but when we arrest them is up to you. We already have solid proof."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 am
Zil placed the tray on a table near Vincent's bed and said, "Rise and shine, sleepyhead! I've been assigned to take care of you... Part-time" He laughed to himself and said, "Well, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Zil. No, I don't do babysitting full-time. In fact, on the field, they call me the 'dodge master' or the 'ghost' not to be mistaken for my friend 'Fox' who runs around doing the dirty work around here" He then looked at Vincent, "So you must be Vincent. I hear the leader isn't sending you back to Diethelm any time soon. You'd have a better chance staying here or getting taken to Helmshire perhaps" He put his finger to his chin in thought. He then waved his hand in front of him to clear his thoughts as though there was a fog that could be waved away. He continued, "Enough chitchat. You should really eat! You shouldn't worry your sister!" He finished.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 am
Vincent said nothing, obviously in a terrible mood. He turned away from Zil gripping the pillow tighter. "I'm not eating unless I can eat with my sister." He said stubbornly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 am
"Oh good! So you're eating now! Because I'm taking you to her once you're done eating!" Zil said and turned back to the door. "So, will you eat that now while I get your sister some food or will you be hardheaded and not see her at all today?" Zil threatened in a very cheeful voice.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:47 am
Streatching Saiyu slid off the log and yawned.
She haden't ment to fall alseep outside but it did make a change she supposed, at least this way she had avoided any early morning wake up call. Shrugging and flicking an idle glance at her watch the red head wondered back towards the base.
"wonder if i can have a shower....knowing Zil he won'r be moving to the holy city for a while..." slipping through the door Saiyu asked the nearest living human where she could gram a shower and maybe something to eat.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 am
"Alright, moron, let's get one thing strait." Vincent snapped. "First off, Diethelm paid us, provided us a home, and gave us security. You kidnap us, separate us, and think we're going to cooperate like a bunch of brain dead monkies? Hell no. I don't mind starving myself to death, and neither does my sister. You better start showing some lee-way or else your going to end up with two sick kids and an angry boss. Now, are you going to let me see my sister or not?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 pm
"Hmm. Let's wait a bit. We may be able to lure some rebels back home and then snare them while they think the Laurels will keep them safe. Of course, now that the couple in under investigation they'll probably try and contact the rebels to make sure none of them come. Have all communications been tapped so that we can keep watch on them?" Damien asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 pm
"Already done. The phone companies also keep records of all phone calls made within the past 6 months within Diethelm borders for marketing reasons. They're cooperating, but I haven't heard back from them. If they show nothing, we'll have troops from Monica's unit go there and personally double check." Jian replied. "We'll have to wait for a lead. Do you have any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:51 pm
"Not that I know of. Unless they have seen the twins. If Vincent and Valkyrie were kidnapped by rebels they would have had to be lured somewhere by someone from the rebels. Who was that girl that the couple adopted?" Damien asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am
"A little girl, nine years old. Her name is Fanny. The record we got from the orphanage seemed like a legitimate case until I researched her parent's family history on the database. I had my doubts about what the twins said on the phone, but I think they might have been right. Her parents were merchants who were killed on the border by the rebels, and supposedly she died with them as well. Then, she appeared at the orphanage within a year of her parent's death. How long do you think it would take to brainwash a confused and devastated child into doing whatever they wanted? Six months should be plenty, don't you think?" Jian replied. "The problem is that she disappeared with them as well, so it appears as if she was the one kidnapped for ransom and the twins were taken as bystanders. Then again... if that was true, we would have heard back from them by now."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 am
"Probably. Did you check and see if she was enrolled at the same school the twins were? They would have had to meet somewhere to be together when they got kidnapped" Damien stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 am
"That can be arranged. That's why I'm here. I doubt boss will get angry though. After all, the Laurel child would still be a more valuable asset so just sit there and starve yourself" Zil said almost coldly towards the end, "You know, a lot of people throughout the continent will die because of the Diethelm dictators' iron fist regime like say, my parents" Zil started, speaking in an angry tone, "And my siblings... And my friends. That b*****d wiped them all out and you expect me to pity your slight discomforts?!" Zil started to shed a tear, grabbing Vincent's arm and said loudly, almost shouting, "What would you do if your sister was separated from you and murdered... Right in front of your eyes, huh?! Do you know how that feels?! To lose the most... important person" Zil looked away for a while, shaking and gritting his teeth before turning back with a dark quality to his fiery eyes. "A lot of people have lost their loved once to that sick, twisted maniac and you freely help him to destroy more lives, dreams, hopes?!" He shoved Vincent back and stood up straight, "You are the worst. Damn bullies. Always stepping on other people to get what you want! Where did you think the pay given to you comes from?" He paused for a moment and said in his loudest voice, "The oppressed! The needy!" He walked back to the door, his hands shoved in his pockets muttering, "I don't need this sh*t. You might as well starve to death if you want, selfish brat."

Meanwhile, the accountant Monica sent arrived at the Laurels and the couple accepted gladly, dismissing their accountant for a while. Ms. Laurel was still in a distressed mood, crying everyday by the windowsill, asking those investigating them if they found any clues on the whereabouts of her beloved child.

((OOC: Zil's so cute no matter what he does~ >w< ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games