Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 am
Draco laughed a little. "I got a buddy that does that, too, but he mostly specializes in big and tall, like me." He then got to thinking. "Oh, yeah... I might wanna use one of them outfits he made me for both trainin' and hero business... I think I left all that stuff in the car, though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:27 pm
Ghost looked at Star and thought about it would give him time to train his fighting skills wile someone worked on his suit after a small sigh he nodded. "Ok take me to this man" ... He was going to have to reveal his identity to everyone here now his mask was after all was part of his suit.  

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 pm
"Let's take the motorcycle." Star said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:27 pm
"Alright" Ghost said as he started to walk but looked at the others "We'll be back for training in a bit" He said as he walked to his room to grab a bag full of spare cloths and tools and headed down to his bike  

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 pm
Star followed and said as soon as they were out of ear shot, "I have to warn you before we arrive. He doesn't just deal with the good side. He has some less than reputable clients as well but he's VERY loyal to his customers and when you pay him to do something, he'll do it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Well, all I have to go on are my cards. I can probably try and use them to try and find any openings we need. Other than that my usefulness in a straight up fight is limited." Jenos said sheepishly. He knew about as much of his cards as his mother, and even then she hadn't been able to figure out much.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:05 pm
Draco nodded. "Looks like it's primarily me and Snow that can actually do anything here and now, as far as legitimately trainin'. You can definitely help us, though, Magic Man. After all, analysis is one of the key steps to strategy." His body started to emit its freezing mist. "So, when do we get started?" Then he remembered. "Oh, wait... I need my clothes!" He ran to the car, quickly changed, then came back. What he was wearing now was drastically different from before. It appeared to be a black sleeveless Under Armour suit and shorts that was designed to accommodate his wings and tail, but something about it was different. "This thing's designed to keep me cold. Completely fire-proof, and it uses the cold from my mist as a temperature regulator. That way, even when I team up for strikes with Star, I won't have to worry about passin' out or gettin' burned. It's also good for those hot Summer days."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 am
"Ahh yea yea coming right up" Jacob called from the kitchen as the metal clanking continued. After a few minute he walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of soup steam rising off it and a spoon sunk into the liquid. "Here you are your majesty" he chuckled getting close to her and setting it down on the table besides the bed. "Now then miss bedridden tell me something about what you were planning to do when you left or atleast why you suddenly decided it was time to leave?" he questioned interested in it but more focused on the possibilities of getting to get the girl to make more of those dragon things from before to fight.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 pm
"How much dose he charge" Ghost ask knowing he didn't have much.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm
"Quite a bit." Star admitted. "But I've known him a long time. He usually gives me discounts and I'm sure he'll take a chunk off just to get a look at your suit."  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice's eyes begin to twitch about faster before she responds, "I had the first dream I have had in years... It wasn't pleasant and I felt like I was still being watched after waking... Not even the mentally insane like the feeling of being watched by such a hate filled gaze..." She carefully takes the soup and begins to eat.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 pm
"Ahh hmmm" he started thinking about what she was saying. "Your mind even one fraught with insanity is probably like an ocean during a storm. Likely all you need is a bit of meditation and you can quell that mentally strained mind and put yourself back into a normal level of insanity" he commented sitting now on the chair facing her. "Then again it may be your own insanity is simply clouding your mind and making you feel things that aren't there more or less an increased level of paranoia" he told her with a bit of a sigh watching her eat.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 pm
"Not the most idea situation but its going to have to do." Ghost handed her his helmet and got on the bike turning it on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 am
Star put the helmet on and eagerly got on the bike behind Ghost. She'd wanted to ride a motorcycle for a LONG time and tried to keep her temperature down as her excitement grew, not wanting to burn Ghost.  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

The pale woman doesn't respond, choosing to continue consuming the soup.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Can't really think of anything for Alice... Sorry... Anywho's... Xistund and Tayuya both pestered me into making a H.I.V.E. rp to go along with this one. It's basically just the H.I.V.E. Academy with the HIVE Five and we will occasionally have them hop over here for certain events, and characters from this rp can hop over there for certain events. If the Titans want to do something with the HIVE at any point, talk to me and Tayuya first. Also, some of the minor villains can be transferred over as HIVE students if they wish. Just tell me))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games