Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:42 pm
Bianca was screaming and bitching Ophelia out for the death of everyone and everything she'd ever known. She was barely fighting back tears, which was little better than how she was with Balthazar before. What was worse was that for once, her arguements actually held weight. She talked of the children she watched die, of watching what few survivors there were either being eaten alive by the nearby undead as they raided the place or being violently incinerated by elvish magii. She spoke of watching a zombified Helena eat their known neighbors, of old lovers literally tearing each other apart in order to escape the madness. She blamed Ophelia for not preventing the catastrophe, of letting the last trace of their old life shrivel and die.

Ophelia, on the other hand, posed several good points as well. She was a Queen, and her first duty was to protect her kingdom - even from the likes of those she once called family or friend. She pointed out how many times Ophelia told them both to leave the village before, of how they were better off starting a new life in the slums of the city than staying there for a day longer. She pointed out the rebellion and everything else she'd had to juggle just so she and her child could survive, also basically saying what Balthazar already did but going into more detail. When it became apparent that neither was going to sway the other, Ophelia raised her hand to strike the b***h, looking as if she were about to kill her own sister.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 pm
It was then that Kaistern was the first to grow a pair at the moment and stepped in, grabbing Ophelia's hand before she did more damage than she meant to. "Forgive me for interrupting, but what has happened has happened, and no amount of screaming and yelling at each other will change that. More than that, surely there must be some way that we can settle this in a more peaceful manner?" If Bianca was smart (as unlikely as that is), she'd notice the complete mirror image Kaistern gave off from Balthazar whom she'd spoken to previously. Most notably, the different broken horns that had been trying to grow back.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 pm
Bianca, although childish and unreasonable for the most part, had her moments of clarity. Such as now when she noticed how different Kaistern looked in comparison to before, especially when it came to tidiness and eye-color. She looked the two over after noticing a*****e!Kaistern, not answering purple!Kaistern's question so much as taking on a look of pure confusion. "What the...?" She soon let out a frustrated sigh. "What the hell is going on here?!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm
"Whelp, looks like the jig is up. And we didn't even get to participate in wacky antics and confusion on your behalf." Balthazar joked with a sigh and a shrug as he walked in. "I told you you missed out on a helluva lot. Just smile, nod, and call me Balthazar. It saves you a headache and us an explanation."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm
"Then why didn't you correct me when I slapped you and called you an a*****e? Or are you the same jerk that hurt me before or..? I don't understand what's going on and this is starting to seriously piss me off." After a moment Bianca violently shook her head. "You know what?! ******** it, that's not why I'm here! I'm here because you dickwads cost me a home and a lifetime. I demand that I get compensation for my loss or I'm going to tell the world just how you people treat your supposed family!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm
"Long story short, I used to be in his head." Balthazar said leaning on Kaistern's shoulder and pointing a finger at his head. "See, we kinda had this thing where when he got really P.O'd, I'd step in and take care of whatever was killing his mood. So technically he's not the one who slapped you back then; that was indeed all me. And before you ask, I regret nothing."

"...Anyway...Compensation is rather easily handled, not that your threat is terribly threatening..." 'And given the family in question, not a single kingdom would object...' "Though it would help if you could tell us just what it is you want here." Kaistern said as he finally let go of Ophelia's hand.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 pm
"I want a home. I can't have my old life back, that's just impossible. But at the very least I want somewhere I can live and try to make a new home with new people and new things and...a new everything." Bianca sounded indignant at first, but it was quick to change to one of sadness and uncertainty. Once again she looked like she was barely fighting back tears.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 pm
"That I think we--"

"--can agree to, on one condition. You are...how do I put this delicately...kind of a handful." Sensitivity, thy name is not Balthazar. "I'm a nice guy and can agree to letting you stay in the castle, but this...This thing?" he motioned between Bianca and Ophelia. "This thing's gotta be toned down a bit. Being sister-in-law to royalty will not entitle you to acting like a b***h."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:25 pm
pissed, not hesitating in the least to storm off while Kaistern and Balthazar talked things over with Bianca. Chances are she would be in the forest, but would utterly refuse to talk to either of them until they gave her a very good reason to.

"I know Ophelia and I don't have the best relationship. Chances are, knowing us both, we never will." Bianca calmed somewhat, though she still looked like a teary-eyed puppy. "And if I had anyone else left, I would have gone elsewhere. I...I promise this won't be permanent.." Her tone sounded soft, uncertain.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:34 pm
"We'll help you get settled in for now. Later down the line possibly get you a proper home in the upper quarter." Kaistern said, now removing Balthazar's arm from his shoulder. "We'll take care of Ophelia, hopefully get her to calm down some."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 pm
For the first time ever, Bianca looked up at Kaistern and muttured a sheepish, "Thank you." She yelled herself dry, and now that she had let herself vent, she seemed complacent...even if only for the moment being.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 am
"So. Who's on damage control here?"

"I believe the term you're looking for is 'not it'." Kaistern said with a bit of a smug smirk while offering Bianca his hand to help her settle in.

Balthazar's eye twitched a bit that Kaistern practically stole his routine before storming off to his doom without a word. With the help of some of the staff, he was directed toward the forest.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:10 am
Bianca took Kaistern's hand, ready to be lead along for the moment being.

Ophelia was sulking near the stream she usually stalked about, tracing circles in the flowing water with the tips of her fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:18 am
Balthazar peered out from behind a tree. There was going to be quite a bit of yelling in his direction soon. "Ophelia? Honey? You okay?" he asked rather nervously as he timidly walked over.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:24 am

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games