Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 am
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Life is good, very relaxing at the moment~ You?
        It takes a week, so I've heard. Was it your first time buying online?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:35 am
Clasela

Just a quick update on my kitty. She's doing better! I'm so excited!

She has a severe upper respiratory infection, that has basically blocked her sense of smell, which is why she wouldn't eat. Cats don't eat or drink what they can't smell. During that time she went from 10 pounds down to 4.5 pounds, and was severely dehydrated. While at the clinic, they gave her an IV drip, and the fluids alone brought some "life" back into her. She has a pain killer and an antibiotic, both administered every 12 hours. I also have an IV bag, enhanced with vitamin B, that I have to administer (200ml once a day). The IV is the hardest thing to get her to sit still for. And the healthier she gets, the more she fights it. She actually bit me yesterday, lol. I don't mind. My baby is getting better! =^.^=

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 pm
Clasela

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long! I haven't had internet for like.. two weeks. I might get it today, but if not it might be until next week, I'm not sure yet. >.<

Yeah, I hear kids around the apartments I live in now and it's appalling the things they say honestly.
Now you got me realizing I don't have anything like that either. xD I'd have no way to cool stuff, maybe that's my issue haha.
I suppose that's a good way to look at it. c:
Oh man that sounds absolutely horrible. o-o I can't imagine having to do something like that, sheesh. Though you're right, it's crazy the things people will do just to try and keep someone alive.
She never loved your grandpa? What made her stay with him? If you don't mind me asking.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:09 pm
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

I'm friends with none. (except for girl-friends boyfriends) And the guys who I meet on Gaia and become good friends with, always ruin it by having feelings.
        I have to agree with your mother, I won't dare touch a credit card. But I abuse my debit card like hell, because that's my own money. >.<
        That's nice of her~ Honestly, I don't get why people bother doing that to charity threads. It's just so rude.
        I didn't get the glitch, thank goodness.. I'll finish it off tomorrow. It's dark now and I'll start to freak out even more. Lolol.
        Maybe I should start doing that too. Is there anymore glitches?

User Image
      User Image

Oh yeah, I understand that pain; it stinks when you want to be friends with a guy, then they get feelings and then you lose them because of it. Some "feelings" they had if they're willing to walk away so easily. xP
      I don't like using credit cards either, or anything that could possibly put me into dept. That's why I don't want to go to college; because even if I got a high paying job like a doctor for example, it'd still take years to pay off all my dept. x-x But yeah, I think she has a debit card; something you put money on first before you buy things, right?
      Yeah, it caught me really off-guard. >w< I don't either; I don't really get the point of doing it to any thread actually. It happens to my RPs and it's like "Why, did you not like my idea? Or how I designed things? Or what?" The only time I ever vote down a thread is when someone says they'd do something, but doesn't, or if the person is a jerk. Lmao.
      I don't know; that's the only glitch that happened to me and Alex, so I hope there aren't any others. xP It's still good to have though, just in case.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:46 pm
FaelenLeigh

Aww! I'm so glad to hear that! Haha, biting is a sign of strength, she must be getting a lot better. emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 pm
Broken Heart Production

It's actually me that had to walk away in my case. I just had enough of them trying to ruin my relationship.
        Exactly and the irony is, medical students are the most in debt because their study costs the most. You have to have money in your bank account to use it, yes. But you can also buy pre-paid credit cards, where you only use the amount you placed on them.
        Same here. And it's just so silly. I voted down a thread yesterday because someone was looking for a "******** buddy" in friends chat. Don't people read the rules? D:
        I hope I don't come across another... I really want to finish it today or tomorrow! It's getting so good!!! I just finished the one with D yesterday.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Yokies

I wondered what happen to you?! I thought I missed your reply again... D: Welcome back~~
        It really is and it makes you wonder what they are going to be like when they are older.
        Mhm. I've never had to witness or experience anything like that. And I don't think I'd want to, it would be so horrible.
        If she did, she would have gave him a better funeral than the one he received. I guess she liked the support, he took her on when she had two kids and even built a house for her. He did anything for her. They actually reminded me of the old couple on the movie Babe. He was quiet and she was loud and chatty and always doing something social.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh yeah, I understand that too. Isn't the saying "If you love something set it free"? Not "try to rip it from what makes it happy because you're a jerk"? xD
      Yeah, it stinks; but at least it's always a field that makes it easy to find a job in.
      Oh, I think she has a Pre-paid credit card then. I would get something like that.
      Who knows; people on this site are really weird. Maybe he just wanted someone to call his ******** buddy...? XD
      A part in the next chapter made me cry; it's nothing really big so if I said it it wouldn't be a spoiler, but I'm not going to say it anyway. xP I think you'll have an idea of what it was when you see it. Lol.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, exactly. It just annoys me a lot to think someone I trusted did that to me. Especially someone I respected.
        True, we can never have too many doctors in the world.
        They are incredibly useful. I have access to my whole account. But I'm strong enoygh to not go crazy online and buy everything.. I only buy things twice a month...
        She didn't sound like that at all. She totally placed the "uck" in FB. Lolol.
        Most likely. I'll get onto playing it when I finish writing a response. /soexcitednow!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:19 pm
Clasela

As sad as it might sound I'm kind of happy people noticed I was gone. xD Thank you!
I've seen some perfect examples of that in teens that I know, it doesn't really look good for them.
I hope I don't have to experience it either, but apparently my subconscious really wanted me to. I had a pretty bad dream about a year or so ago that involved my brother being horribly wounded.
I see. It sounds like that to me, sometimes a woman would rather pick stability over love, and if he would do anything for her, she probably didn't want to pass that up. It's pretty sad in a way though.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

xKiklala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:24 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

Well I finished everything. So now it's just an anxious wait so see how I went.
        I know what you mean. It's funny how at times when you need it most your mind goes running.
        Aw, you're so, so, so welcome! :D I'm glad to hear everything has been going well for you~
        Everything could be better. I'm so crook right now from a flu shot I had to have.
        I want to crawl up and sleep but I cannot because I have studying to do.

Aw, well I wish the best for you! ^^ It's been quite a while since I last logged in.. cat_sweatdrop How's everything? c:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:25 pm
Yokies

That doesn't sound sad. It's actually a nice feeling knowing that people actually notice and respect you.
        So have I, and you're right, it doesn't look good at all. It makes me wonder how some people get a job when they have the worst attitude.
        Really? :O That's horrible! I dream about being a bird that swims. unfortunately, my dream dictionary has no idea what that means.
        Mhm. But grandpa seemed happy, he had two daughters of his own with her and he loved them all as well as his grandchildren. I just don't see how you could ever move on if you really loved someone. Mum said when dad passes, she won't ever move on to someone else. Instead, she's just going to buy another horse. xD

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm
x-Kiklala-x

I noticed. Where have you been?! D: Everything is good now. I'm feeling a bit better. How have you been?
        (Thank you for accepting the guild invite, btw~)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Life is good, very relaxing at the moment~ You?
        It takes a week, so I've heard. Was it your first time buying online?

Ohh, Thanks for answering 4laugh Yeah, It was my first time buying online sweatdrop yum_puddi  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:39 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I thought so. It only happens the first time. And it sucks when you want to sell it for gold!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games