Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
Revelio and Open Sesame! Double Clutch Hatching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:21 pm
YU'STAR and BRONZE NEVIDENTH

"....you're not suggesting that you're going to try and pull it out?" Yu'star shouldn't judge others but boy was he judging right now. He didn't know this woman from the red star in the sky and he certainly wasn't going to allow someone unknown to do anything to him. Nevidenth quietly agreed and stepped between his rider and Bekah, even though both understood her intentions were not of malice. They just....didn't want to be handled by someone who could be a random anybody in a Weyr full of complete strangers. "Also I'm Yur....Yu'star, and this is Nevidenth."

Revel1984

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:25 pm
Tandry

He had stood back long enough. He had watched as there were maulings and killings, Impressions, drama and amazement. Others had had their chance to shine, now it was his. He was tired of simply standing around, waiting for things to happen for him. It was time for him to take control of his own destiny. Inspired in part by the little blue that didn't hatch, so much as simply appear. It was time.

Walking forward he decided to take a chance. Perhaps he would fail, perhaps he would end up dead or mauled, but he wouldn't know unless he took the chance. Welcome to the world friend. I hope you find whom you're looking for.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 pm
FISHER

An egg was shaking and a dragonet freshly hatched, which were two good things to happen after all of that hullabaloo went on. Fisher decided to just say shaff it all to everything and think lovely thoughts of dragons and happiness and family and friends and love!!! What else was she supposed to do?

Go baby dragons go, find your loved ones and get some food in your stomachs so everyone could eat breakfast!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:28 pm
doublepost error  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:29 pm
doublepost error  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:31 pm
doublepost error  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:32 pm
"Well met Rider Yu'star, good to meet you Bronze Nevidenth, i'm Senior Apprentice Healer Bekah" she smiled "It'll be okay" she said, standing and stepping back respectfully when the dragon got in between her and his rider, totally understandable she thought. "Nevidenth, please my i treat your rider?, if the knife stays in, it may cause much more damage if he moves around" she explained, not trying to touch the rider while the dragon was being defensive.

houllow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:33 pm
screw you gaia  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:33 pm

I'll Make a Man Out of You was not far behind, however. Those careful punctures had not been in vain. The dragonet within the hardened shell worked at the cracks it had made until, at long last, she stood, still covered partially in her shell, on the sands. And it was a she - a little green who had not yet quite rid herself of the encumbering egg shell.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:34 pm
gaia you suck XD  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games