Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:23 pm
Zack chuckled as he walked around the gazebo waiting. "You can do anything...just wait for it..." Zack said before he noticed a small white light poke it's head out from one of the flowers not far from where he was. "Tiger..." Zack whispered before he turned to her and took her hand in his and brought her over to where he was standing and pointed at the white light. "Ever believed in pixies or fairies? These ones are special..." Zack whispered as they started rising from the flowers. "They give energy to the surrounding life and help this gazebo become alive once again." As he spoke those words the pixies helped vines grow back around the stone gazebo and light it up from the inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 am
Tiger stares in awe. "I actually hadn't acually heard of them until now, but I like them already." Ty's tail stops moving so she wouldnt scare them away. "They are very pretty." She says quietly while she watches them with interest, taking in everything she see's about them.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:53 am
Zack grinned a bit and took her hand stretching it out over the railing. "They're quite amazing...and friendly." Zack said as he watched one of them grow a little bit and appear before them stepping onto Tiger's hand as Zack held it out. The pixie walked around her hand and bowed it's head at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:15 pm
Tiger smiles at it and nods back to it, watching in wonder. "Nice to meet you. Love your work." She whispers to the pixie, enjoying the feel of her walking on her hand.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:10 pm
Zack let Tiger's hand go and stepped back looking around. It was beautiful and the place made him feel comfortable inside. The Pixie bowed it's head again and flew off into the field to meet with others. "Ready to go?" Zack asked her as he turned his attention back on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:45 pm
Ty sighs. "I hate to go, but I suppose we should." Tiger looks around for one last time. "I suppose we could come back again some day." She looks to Zack. "I can fly myself this time, I need to move on my own a little. I will follow you." She takes another glance then turns into a smaller bird and prepares for flight.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:18 pm
"Of course Ty, we most likely will return here some day." He said to her with smile just before she transformed. "I guess I'll lead." Zack stepped out of the gazebo and stretched his wings before he jumped into the air where he began to fly over the gazebo. "Alright this way." Zack said leading the way back to the forest but was going to take her straight back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:54 pm
"Yup." Tiger gets up and starts flitting after him. Partway to the forest she turns into a humming bird and starts going in circles around his head. "That was fun. We gotta share secrets more often!!" Ty squeeks happily to him.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:17 pm
Zack stopped in mid air and captured Ty in his hands and looked at her chuckling. "Of course, but if you keep flying around my head you might just poke my eye out."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:30 pm
Tiger chirps and wriggles around in his hands. "I... Bit you last time you grabbed me as a bird, remember?" She gives up, not wanting to bite him again and sits waiting for him to let her out of his hands.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:42 pm
Zack remembered and nodded his head. "Oh yes, I remember..." He said with a smile just before he kissed the top of her head and let her free from his hands. Zack began to head back to the Mansion leading Tiger the rest of the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:56 pm
Tiger chirrips and catches herself from falling and sets off after him. "Any Important buisness to do or are you free to do as you want?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:01 pm
Zack turned around and looked at tiger . "Your pretty squeeky haha..Oh and no I'm free tonight...it's late so there isn't much work for me to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:15 pm
"I got small lungs, I can't help it." Ty sticks her little birdie tongue out at him, not really excpecting him to see it, but does it anyways for satisfaction."You need a break anyways, so its a good thing you are free."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:31 pm
Zack laughed a bit and flew to his balcony and waited there for Tiger to fly over there where he stretched out agreeing with her in some sense. He was always doing at least something but after the ball he thought he should take some time off from his busy social life.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games