Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 am
*thinks this sounds like a personal conversation*
I'll just take Band over here to make sure she doesn't cause anymore trouble... I'll also make sure I'm not tapped into listening. wink
*scoots band to the other side of the bar*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 am
katana68
I think adding Ryzan is a wonderful idea, Psyzapp! By the way....we got busy last night and you never said anything more about why you want me to meet that person we spoke of.....

Oh…yeah…that *she looks away.* I…um…I've been thinking about that. *she gets quite uncomfortable and sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:07 am
Psyzapp
katana68
I think adding Ryzan is a wonderful idea, Psyzapp! By the way....we got busy last night and you never said anything more about why you want me to meet that person we spoke of.....

Oh…yeah…that *she looks away.* I…um…I've been thinking about that. *she gets quite uncomfortable and sips her latte.*

Well, if you've changed your mind about my meeting him, I understand.....*she takes a sip of her coffee.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 am
katana68
Psyzapp
katana68

Well, if you've changed your mind about my meeting him, I understand.....*she takes a sip of her coffee.*

It's not that I've changed my mind. Big Paulie would think you are great and probably very useful. I just don't know if you would want to be exposed to some of the things I've had to do in my life. sweatdrop You look really happy…and I don't want to burden you with the same type of burdens I have. *she looks down*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 am
Psyzapp
katana68
Psyzapp
katana68

It's not that I've changed my mind. Big Paulie would think you are great and probably very useful. I just don't know if you would want to be exposed to some of the things I've had to do in my life. sweatdrop You look really happy…and I don't want to burden you with the same type of burdens I have. *she looks down*

*she gives Psyzapp a smile* Well, you're more than my leader....you've become a friend as well. So, if it helps you in any way, I'm in. Besides...I've been through a few things in my life too.....why else would I be a "Hooligan"? *she takes a sip of her coffee* You know, I'm sure I have a file almost like yours...when it comes down to it... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 am
katana68
Psyzapp
katana68
Psyzapp
katana68

*she gives Psyzapp a smile* Well, you're more than my leader....you've become a friend as well. So, if it helps you in any way, I'm in. Besides...I've been through a few things in my life too.....why else would I be a "Hooligan"? *she takes a sip of her coffee* You know, I'm sure I have a file almost like yours...when it comes down to it... xd

*she looks up and smiles at Katana.* I'm in trouble Katana. Paulie has a mark he wants me to take care of and I find myself unable to work like I normally do. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:23 am
*speaks quietly to Psyzapp* A mark, hm? How does he want it done? And what's happened to you? Are you okay? *she looks at Psyzapp with concern in her eyes.* You know I'd do anything for you.....just let me know the details and consider it done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:28 am
katana68
*speaks quietly to Psyzapp* A mark, hm? How does he want it done? And what's happened to you? Are you okay? *she looks at Psyzapp with concern in her eyes.* You know I'd do anything for you.....just let me know the details and consider it done.

I work very up close and personal Katana. Get inside, seduce my subject and gain control, blackmail, poison, accidents, electrocution…nothing too terribly messy unless it's a last resort. If I'm going to get messy, it's typically at very close range with a silencer. I'm typically in so deep with my subjects that it's right out of the blue and unexpected because I'm inside. Due to certain happenings here and relationships I've built, I'm finding it difficult to work like this anymore. I'm not a "long range" type of person and haven't trained myself in that manner. gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am
*A thoughtful look crosses her face* Well, I've done "long-range" type jobs before...but it's been awhile. Although...I did get some practice in the other night. wink Close-range....that would probably take too long, since I haven't even met Paulie or know who the mark is. But, this is all entirely up to you, Psyzapp, you make the call. You know what I'm capable of. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am
*yells in the distance*
what do you mean who am I?
*facepalm*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am
katana68
*A thoughtful look crosses her face* Well, I've done "long-range" type jobs before...but it's been awhile. Although...I did get some practice in the other night. wink Close-range....that would probably take too long, since I haven't even met Paulie or know who the mark is. But, this is all entirely up to you, Psyzapp, you make the call. You know what I'm capable of. wink

*She smiles and hugs Katana.* I'm going to set up a meeting and we will go ensure Paulie that this will get taken care of. It's best that he meet you, look you in the eye and check you out. I'll make sure he understands you will be under my charge so he will be more open to it. I can't thank you enough for you help. *she starts to tear up* I didn't know what I was going to do. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 am
Psyzapp
katana68

*She smiles and hugs Katana.* I'm going to set up a meeting and we will go ensure Paulie that this will get taken care of. It's best that he meet you, look you in the eye and check you out. I'll make sure he understands you will be under my charge so he will be more open to it. I can't thank you enough for you help. *she starts to tear up* I didn't know what I was going to do. crying

*hugs her back* Don't you worry about a thing...I have a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to things like this! *suddenly remembers she is going away overnight w/Showcase, and a worried look crosses her face* Just how soon will this meeting happen, though? I'm supposed to go away for the night later tonight.....should I reschedule my little getaway w/Officer Hunky?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 am
No…no…heavens no…don't do that! You just go on your getaway and have fun (like I have to tell you that) and we'll just make arrangements when you get back. Now Katana…don't injure the man. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 am
Psyzapp
No…no…heavens no…don't do that! You just go on your getaway and have fun (like I have to tell you that) and we'll just make arrangements when you get back. Now Katana…don't injure the man. wink

*grins at Psyzapp* Well if I injure him, I wouldn't get to play with him, now would I? twisted But....I could always nurse him back to health too! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 am
Judging by the looks of Officer Showcase, I would bet that he can handle a little rough play. He does have his own handcuffs and all. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games