Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:58 pm
* looks up as Showa appears in the bar and casually waves at her * Hey..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 pm
Hello.

Strange how the humans here cling to their pitifully short lifespans when they could be living a longer one. Heck, I grim-reap to make my lifespan even longer... I think I have 2000 extra years of life built up. :/

But I only reap criminals and people who are about to die an early death.

Not like I would be turning them into vampires. Well, not JUST vampires. I take after so many races that the only aspect of vampirism that really dominates me is a slight weakening effect in sunlight.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 pm
True story... a homeless man says he hasn't had a bite in days, so I bit him... and treated him to a nice dinner and gave him some money and gold and fine jewelry so he could afford to feed himself. The transformation can hit some people really hard so I always give the people I turn plenty of money to feed themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 pm
*reenters MW after finally deciding on what to wear for her getaway.* Well, well, look who's here! *she smiles at Black & Showa* And what are the two of you up to this evening? *she goes and makes herself a vodka & cranberry juice, and then takes a seat at the bar.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:22 pm
Nothing in particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:22 pm
* looks up as katana enters the bar * hey how are you?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:32 pm
BlackR.16
* looks up as katana enters the bar * hey how are you?

I'm just fine, Black.....Psyzapp and I will most likely need you tonight. She is going to get with Ryzan about the addition to MW, and I will be leaving later to go on an overnight trip. *she takes a sip of her drink and smiles at Black.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 pm
* takes a drink from his glass * Ok..do you know around what time? OH yea...what do you think about me taking over a new buisness along with working here?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm
BlackR.16
* takes a drink from his glass * Ok..do you know around what time? OH yea...what do you think about me taking over a new buisness along with working here?

I'm not sure what time I'll be leaving...I'm waiting to hear from him right now, but I imagine I won't be leaving for at least a couple of more hours. And as far as you running a business while you're here...I have no problem with it. Psyzapp has appointed Ryzan as a manager of sorts. He'll be over choosing our stock, and coordinating the addition we're planning on putting in. As long as we can contact you in case of emergencies, I don't foresee a problem. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Thats good to hear. And I didnt want to shy form my duties here but the oppurtunity came up and I had them sit on it for me while I decided. (( actually had to check my schedule here. Army is so chaotic )). Its actually going to be the clinic down the road. Im thinking about hiring staff to do routine stuff while I can be called for emergencies. And I'm thinking about getting a cell that way you guys can call me and I can flit here whenever you all need meand I'm not here. Never thought about using the blasted things anyways till I came here...* turns and pours himself more brandy. * So did I miss Leko again?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 pm
BlackR.16
Thats good to hear. And I didnt want to shy form my duties here but the oppurtunity came up and I had them sit on it for me while I decided. (( actually had to check my schedule here. Army is so chaotic )). Its actually going to be the clinic down the road. Im thinking about hiring staff to do routine stuff while I can be called for emergencies. And I'm thinking about getting a cell that way you guys can call me and I can flit here whenever you all need meand I'm not here. Never thought about using the blasted things anyways till I came here...* turns and pours himself more brandy. * So did I miss Leko again?

Mmm, yes, she went to her quarters to rest for a bit...but I'm sure she'll show up later this evening. She took care of bandaidd earlier when that goodie came in here and tried to pour out all of our lovely alcohol! LOL, you should have seen the wedgie poor bandy received! *snickers at the memory and takes a sip of her drink.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 pm
* looks dissapointed that he missed her again * Well I have to take care of a few things but if she comes up again can you let her know that I will be back in about 3 hours? * turns and writes a quick note *

" Hey love, Im sorry I keep missing
you. But I will be back in about 3 hours.
I hope to see you. Black- "

* sets the note on the bar * Just in case you leave. * I will see you later Katana. Oh and I hope you all come and visit my clinic sometimes...and NOT just as a patient. Grand Opening is in a day hopefully. * waves to Katana as he heads to his room *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:01 pm
(( yea its 2 am here and I have to get up at 5 gonk oh well I will be back on soon after that. night))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:01 pm
*waves to Black* If I'm here, I'll make sure she gets the note. If I'm not, I'll go slip it under her door, so that it definitely gets to her! smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games