Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:14 pm
he jumps out of his skin almost calms down some "y-yes ma'am" he puts his hood back on. thinks "w-where did i find her ring..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
he jumps out of his skin almost calms down some "y-yes ma'am" he puts his hood back on. thinks "w-where did i find her ring..."

yuki: no not maam yuki and why do you always wair your hood  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 pm
"i-i dont know" he walks towards her messing with the ring in his pocket, thinks "please tell me she hasn't relized its missing" looks down at the ground, his ears are low on his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"i-i dont know" he walks towards her messing with the ring in his pocket, thinks "please tell me she hasn't relized its missing" looks down at the ground, his ears are low on his head.

yuki: *sees him messing with something in his pocket* what do you have in there  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:24 pm
(Back from a long day of swimming..Where r u guys?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:27 pm
he stops, lifting his head up in shock, thinking "c-crap...i-ive been caught" he then says "n-nothing" holding her ring in hand.  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 pm
*a boy that looked no older than 19 stumbled out of the forest twards the mansion he was hurt badly he had bite marks on his neck and wrist he was as white as a peace paper*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 pm
Reks:*Fighting a guy in a back hooded coat he summons his huge blade and the guy summons Reks's old keyblade
User Image -the guy in the coats wepon

User Image - Reks's wepon

*It is Raining*"Dont get these people involved!"
Coat guy:"I should"  

lord chazxr XIV

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:30 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
he stops, lifting his head up in shock, thinking "c-crap...i-ive been caught" he then says "n-nothing" holding her ring in hand.

yuki: c'mon let me see  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:30 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
*a boy that looked no older than 19 stumbled out of the forest twards the mansion he was hurt badly he had bite marks on his neck and wrist he was as white as a peace paper*

(Hey Charx! long time no see^^)
Shun closes the door as he was about to visit Ba at her shop then saw the boy and gave a worried face. "Are you okay?" He asked, going up to him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:31 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Shun closes the door as he was about to visit Ba at her shop then saw the boy and gave a worried face. "Are you okay?" He asked, going up to him.

((Hey! well Reks need Shuns help...,Its chazxr as the username...))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

boy: i-i need a h-hospita... *he colaped from lack of blood*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 pm
he closes his eyes waiting to get beaten. pulls out her ring holding hid hand out to her, his hand is covered in dry blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Reks:*keeps crossing blades and sees A Shine and sees a sword on A figure,It has a coool look small but big heavy but light*Shun?!
Coat guy:*hits Reks's sword and Reks falls it starts Raining'Reks gets up and hits the guy with his fist and the guy flys back and lands*"ow"
"Err...."*Reks eyes turn Red*"Youre gonna die"  

lord chazxr XIV

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:36 pm
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

((Hey! well Reks need Shuns help...,Its chazxr as the username...))

*keira appered next to him* ill help *she had daggers and swords straped to her back and was holding a rod with blades all over it her green eyes turned red*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games