Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:10 pm
Gi ussta~
*scratches the back of his head and smiles, feeling a little embarrassed by being singled out*
I will do my best sweatdrop

*kisses Lady Leko's hand to greet here, then goes behind the counter to retrieve a bottle of wine. While he pours a glass, he looks up at Black as he makes his own announcement*
Terini'nestg~ I did not know you were a healer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 pm
* looks at Ryzan and raises his drink to him * A man of many skills you might say...seeing as Ive had the years to perfect them...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:13 pm
-claps and cheers for Ryzan, lifting her drink- Here, here Ryzan! Congrats!

-smiles at iggies- I am dame, fair friend, things seem to be turning upwards again. Which is always nice. ^_^ It is lovely to make your acquaintance.

-looks at Leko quizzically again- Intensive te...What the hell kinda bar are they running over there and why aren't we doing it here?! blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm
*startled then annoyed*
I'll be back in a few minutes, Ayami needs to take care of something... rolleyes
*vanishes to her quarters as she gives a wink to Dame*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:16 pm
* watches as Leko vanishes and feels a pang * Ok..

(( I have 15 mins all then I have to work ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Xas xas, I would imagine there are many things you must have delved into with an eternity of time on your hands to fill. Compared to you, it almost seems as if I had wasted my years as I cannot perform nearly as many tasks as you apparently can sweatdrop

*takes a sip of wine and has a seat on one of the end stools*
If you do not mind my asking, may I inquire as to just how many years you have been around?

Ryzan Vixtul

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:20 pm
* thinks for a minute as he counts the years * I lost count but somewhere in the area of just over a millenia  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm
I just spent the last 5 hours playing guild wars.. then I watched "Roman Holiday" to take a break. Man, I need to get a life sweatdrop  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 pm
-pats icywind- It's okay dear. I just spent the last few minutes gambling with imaginary gold and getting my a** kicked by computer generated dice! Plus, -motions to the bar- this is pretty much what I do every night until the wee hours of the morn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm
*waves hello to icywind then looks at Black with interest*
Just one millennium? Gi ussta! Gi ussta! I really have been wasting my years sweatdrop You are only but a century or two my senior and yet there is much more you can do that I cannot sweatdrop

*takes a large drink of wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 pm
damecharlie
-pats icywind- It's okay dear. I just spent the last few minutes gambling with imaginary gold and getting my a** kicked by computer generated dice! Plus, -motions to the bar- this is pretty much what I do every night until the wee hours of the morn.

Hehe thanks. I just looked at a clock, err.. make that about 7 hours. To my benefit, I did get up to pee a few times. And I had some dinner. But what else is there to do when there's a foot of snow outside your door?

*Waves a hello to Ryzan*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 5, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 pm
play in the snow, maybe? ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm
*she sips her Cosmo and goes over to Ryzan.* So, Ryzan, when would you like to go and experience a Spa? Katana and Leko would like to go too. I do hope that is okay with you. Katana will be back tomorrow sometime. I could make an appointment on Tuesday perhaps. *She looks at him and sips her Cosmo.*  
ThisEmptySoul
play in the snow, maybe? ninja

But.. snow.. cold.. wet.. and and that would require effort *looks pained* please tell me that was a joke! surprised  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
* finishes his drink and puts it away for later * Well after the wars I felt it would do b=me better to learn the skills necessary to better myself and help the people I had hunted for so long... * looks up and is momentarily lost in a thought but then snaps out of it. * Well I need to turn in now.. Umm if Leko does come back, could someone let her know Im sorry I had to leave but I will see her soon * addressing everyone this time not just Ryzan, and walks to his room *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games