Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Ummmm hello everyone. My name is Sirius-Lunar and ummmmm..... errrr is this the part when I say i'm honoured to have been invited...  

lunar-kuto

Coral Walker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 pm
Good Evening all =)

Thanks for inviting me. Hope to be able to be of help to this guild heart

-Coral-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Welcome! :]

heart cube

Cube

Magnetic Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

lunar-kuto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:04 pm
Cube

Welcome! :]

heart cube

Ummmm thanks... (Sorry i'm not really a social person)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:12 pm
>.>

O.O

^^ I can post - yay!

Well, hello everybody! Name is Aeet (odd, I know) - and I'm a mule dedicated for Vending purposes (though, the main account is controlled by a different person confused ).

I'm a 20 years old person, quite social and nice, loving, caring, and spontaneous O.O

I love randomness, food (though, I'm skinny xd ), Anime, music, and Vending cool

Um, no, I don't donate yet - I'm questing pretty expensive stuff, so no matter how much gold I have, I can't give it away so easily! Well, maybe for art heart

I try to be active as often as possible, but well, my life might require me to be away sometimes! If anyone feels like chatting for a while, drop me a PM - NO CYBERING, PLEASE! The fact that I have boobs doesn't mean I will do naughty things! gonk - It's against the ToS and I will report you!

Ok... I talk a lot... >>; Um, time to go! Thanks to Muskratio for inviting me and solving my Guild issue so quickly and efficiently! Oh, and hello to other new members like meh!  

Aeet Etherlef

Jackalust

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 pm
    Hah, thanks for the invite.
    I remember this guild as I used to be in it a long time ago when Mr. King was the leader, however he still seems to be involved.

In any case, it's nice to be back. It'd be nice to have a good guild I can chill in. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:34 pm
    Thanks for the invitation. :]]

I`m 13 years old, Taiwanese, etc.etc.

x]]

Vevione

Muskratio

Hygienic Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Welcome everyone! <33

@Jackal: Really? : DD I don't remember you! I've been here since late '05, were you here before that?
I love your avatar, by the way. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:01 pm
Muskratio
Welcome everyone! <33

@Jackal: Really? : DD I don't remember you! I've been here since late '05, were you here before that?
I love your avatar, by the way. (:

Haha thanks for the invitation =)  

Coral Walker

Dragon_Fire1995

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:26 pm
Hey, I'm Dragon or Trina. I'm 14 years old, and in my first year of Highschool. I live in Romona, CA, but aspire to move to someplace in North-Eastern Oregon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 pm
Hello hello.

I'm Johnny.
But I should put it out there right from the start that the person behind the pixels is a girl. xD;

I'm 18, currently in Queens, NY for my studies.
I'm a freshmen in college, tv/film production major with the intent of double minoring in graphic design and advertising. |B

Looking forward to participating here. :333

JOHNNY THE BAGPIPE v2

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:07 am
Welcome everyone <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:38 am
biggrin herro!

I'm Lex. I'm 18 and in college in Queens, NY to study International Relations with minors in Asian Studies and Middle Eastern studies. Lol I'm Johnny the Bagpipe's room mate too XD

Nice to meet all of you! heart  

jaffa kreee

Tus Ojos Oscuros..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:25 pm
jaffa kreee
biggrin herro!

I'm Lex. I'm 18 and in college in Queens, NY to study International Relations with minors in Asian Studies and Middle Eastern studies. Lol I'm Johnny the Bagpipe's room mate too XD

Nice to meet all of you! heart

hm.
is that a difficult major?

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games