Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:32 pm
Fei-Tao looked around the kitchen for a few seconds, slightly sniffing the air, his ears turning back underneath his hat. The place still didn't seem clean enough from what he could smell. He sneezed once, and noticed the air filter on the bottom of the refrigerator was thickly covered in dust. Looking down at it, he turned back to Maria and looked at her sideways.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:14 pm
Mia sneezes once, then opens her eyes in suprise. Oh.. Bless me. She sneezes once again.. Then again and again. Unable to stop sneezing, she excuses herself from the Cafe and runs outside.  

Melodic Seeker

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:20 pm
"I'm gonna go home for a whil. I need to see if my roomate is jobsearching." He said to Fei-Tao before dissapearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 pm
Fei-Tao's eyes traveled backto William, and he nodded in response before he disappeared.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 am
Mia trips back inside, eyes watery and nose red, with a handful of bright yellow sunflowers. "Oh dear.. My eyes are really hurting.. I don't think it's the sunflowers fault either.." Mia goes to the computer, conjures up a beautiful and unique blue vase and places the Sun Flowers in it with some water and fertilizer. "Wow.." She stands back and looks at it, head tilted. "I didn't expect the blue from the vase to compliment the bright yellow so much.."
She shakes her head. "Anyway.. more importantly.." She turns to Fei-Tao and bows. "Is there anything that you think I could be of assistance in?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 am
Fei-Tao turned as he smelled sunflowers in the cafe. He looked sideways at Mia when her question registered to him, then looked down around the floor, slightly sniffing again. He let out another sneeze from the dust and pollen in the air, then slightly wiped his nose on his sleeve before rolling both up on his scrawny arms. Crouching down, he slid the tips of his fingers under the fridge and stood up, lifting it with ease, then pointed with his foot to the large amount of dust on the bottom of the fridge and on the floor.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 pm
I had stayed outside, reading from the minds of those inside that it wasnt very pleasing to be inside. I continue to sit outside and pet the sleeping Ikima.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 am
Mia blushes slightly for no obvious reason and she quickly slid around Fei-Tao's legs and swept up the dust. Her thoughts brushing his, she murmered quietly to him while emptying the dust into the bin. "I blew off most of the pollen. It shouldn't be too irritating but you do have a sensitive nose." She glances sideways at him. "Do you want me to get rid of them and perhaps get another type of flower?"  

Melodic Seeker

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 am
Fei-Tao smiled lightly up at her. "It you choice," he said. "I no mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 pm
William appeared back in the kitchen with a gunshot wound in his sholder. "Tell the boss I got a problem back at home, he when insane from meth." He disappeared again.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:15 pm
Mia smiles and says, "I'll get rid of the rest of the pollen".
She walks outside and watches William with wide eyes as he walks in and out of the cafe. She shakes off the pollen and comes back inside with a blank expression but her eyes tensed with worry.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:31 am
((Yay, I thought this thread was going to die! >_< ))
William appeared back in the Kitchen, all patched up, and started to work on what ever needed to be done.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Fei-Tao looked at Mia as she walked back in, then at William, who had reappeared. "You worry her," he said, almost making a childish pouting face at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:34 pm
"I can take care of myself, I have been for a while now." He replied to him, with a little sorrow in his voice.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:01 am
Mia walks in a smiles slightly at Fei-Tao.
She walks past William, her shoulder brushing his as she squeezed through the small space.
"Just because you have been alone for a long time doesn't mean you have to stay alone.. " She murmers with her head down.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games