Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:30 pm
"Kikyo, you remind me so much of your mother it makes me happy, thats the reason i adopted you, because i tought being close to you will make me happy again" Zero said smiling as he huged Kikyo back "Are you feeling happy now Uncle Zero?"

"Yes I am and its all thanks to you Kiki-chan" Zero said "I havent been called that in years and only mom and dad called me that" Kikyo said laughing and blushing alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm
Orion managed to hear the last bit, and felt a little awkward about it. He scratched his head a little and turned his head away from the two.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:40 pm
All Zero did was smile at this. "Zalex let them leave" Zero said as he pulled away from the hug. "Ill see you tomorrow along with your boyfriend for a talk" "Yes Uncle, Ill see you after school" Kikyo said as she walked to Orion. "Lets go home now Ori-kun"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm
kamakura heard kiwaii's phone buzz evrytime adele texted her......
"ummm kiwaii lets go.......lets take adele too but where should we go????"she asked.
'im still unsure of my parents latest dissapearing act'she thought.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:47 pm
"ok then lets go!" Kawaii said "umm Kama is something bothering you? it seems like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 pm
"Do I have to come back here? This place makes me feel weird...", Orion asked, a little confused about the leniency from Zero.  

memphiskite
Crew

x-eroina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm
Adele continued to walk around, still not knowing where the heck she was going. She stared up into the sky and drew in her breath and let out a tiny yawn. She looked in front of her and saw a park, so she went to go sit there by the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:57 pm
"Yes Orion, I dont know what my uncle wants to talk with you about, but you should come here with me tomorrow"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 pm
"nah"she lied..."hey let me see your phone" she said as she took it(heehee)

adele get over here were going shopping...><
kama  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm
"ok you can use it!" Kawaii said in sacrcastic voice then when she was done the took it back "are you sure nothing is bothering you i can sence it."  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:06 pm
"I suppose I should then...", Orion agreed in a depressing way, stuffing his right hand in his pocket. His left arm held onto the sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:07 pm
"Rainbow Veins" by Owl City suddenly broke her thoughts in mid sentence. She grabbed her phone and replied back.

Umm.. Where exactly did you want to meet? I'm at a park... Near my house.... at least I think I am.. ~A

Adele looked around her and saw that she was right. Her house was on its corner down a few streets.  

x-eroina

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm
Her phone vibrated again so she jumped "i have to set this back to ring tone." Kawaii said pressed some buttons and Vola! then she taxted back

well lets meet at the mall.
~Kawaii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:11 pm
"ok lets goooo!!"she said.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 pm
"ok ok." she said and started wlking "you never answered me. Are you sure you are okay?"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games