Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hildgyns

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS HILDGYNS I WANT TO JOIN THIS GUILD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm
I hear you Max.
Allthough I have to brag a little. My youngest got her first job at 15 1/2 saved all that summer and bought her first car all by herself. She understands the value of a dollar. As far as Gaia goes. I started in January of 2007, I was given starter clothes, but it didn't take me long to quest my first items though. To this day I am still questing and posting and working for things I want.  

VampirExocutioner

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Ah. An adults guild that's not inactive. Yay. biggrin

I'm 26. Kinda stuck in a rut in life. Working on crawling out. Just getting out of a messy split with my wife of 4 years. Sadness. Oh well.

But I enjoy the idea of chatting without childish thinking on a massive scale. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 pm
WELCOME (that is known as a big welcome) to all those new and that applied to the GGG... Hopefully we will see a lot of new active posters in this group...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:20 pm
awesome ali
Hey, I think I got it! whoo hoo!
I have just heard of this guild today and think it might be where I need to be, as my daughter berates me for being so clueless about things in here blaugh .
I got addicted to Gaia from my daughter. Once she gets into something the whole fam damily gets into it. I am 41 and even have my parents and older sister in here biggrin ! Some people are not fond of this, but some are wonderful! I have met so many good friends in here. This is fun!

Well, we are a good group for you to come and ask questions and just learn your way around with... most of us will not bite... or at least too hard. Welcome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:25 pm
*sits on a rocker and smacks lips* *in a geezer voice*

Back in my day, the Smurfs and Rainbow Bright were popular! *rocks back and forth in chair* And we treated everyone with the utmost respect!

*normal voice* Well, okay...that just showed how old I am... sweatdrop (1983...lol) I haven't been accepted to join the guild just yet, but I was born in 1983 (Today's my 25th birthday!) and I love cartoons still (is that a bad thing? XD)!  

Mars-San

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BeeNme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Mars-San

Back in my day, the Smurfs and Rainbow Bright were popular! *rocks back and forth in chair* And we treated everyone with the utmost respect!

*normal voice* Well, okay...that just showed how old I am... sweatdrop (1983...lol) I haven't been accepted to join the guild just yet, but I was born in 1983 (Today's my 25th birthday!) and I love cartoons still (is that a bad thing? XD)!

Oh, dear, I, too, remember when Smurfs and Rainbow Brite were popular - with my 2nd grade students. (I'm 47 - a geezer among geezers.)
Happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:36 pm
Mars-San

Heh, I got you beat youngun, in my day, it was Underdog, and Astro-Boy!!! And Victor, on "The Young, and The Restless" was still only a twinkle in his daddys eye!!! (Yup, I'm that old,... emo )  

tinpanchuck

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Psychedelic Whisper

Friendly Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:36 pm
Hello. My name is Jackie. I'm 21. I think this guild is an awesome idea. I hate always feeling like I'm too old to talk to the majority of people on here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 pm
Ahhhh!!!! there is 2 many people with canes 2 get me!!!! gonk *hides from old people* ninja  

Debbster13

novemberine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:47 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Ak, 23. I have been toying with the idea of giving up on Gaia lately, because the lack of maturity can be... mm, frustrating. But I've been a member for so long that it seems a shame to leave now. This group seems like a great bunch of people, so I look forward to getting to know everyone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:53 pm
Thanks for the birthday wishes!  

Mars-San

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angry_Persephone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 pm
Hi my name is Evelym. I´m 23. from México. blaugh

Hola mi nombre es Evelym, tengo 23 y soy de México. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 pm
Hi all I'm Joyce and I'm 22 and from Belgium. I actually just recently joined Gaia... I'm a grownup child actually. Playfull, yet I can be serious when need to be. I'm currently in college, finishing my master thesis. The world of Gaia is a nice escape to it all smile  

Hime Hina

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Outcast-ghosT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 pm
Mars-San

no...it's fine...it depends on how you feel inside waht counts...

btw, i'm Felipe, from Chile (i bet you dunno where that is) and i'll be 22 next weekend...i still love cartoons and still remember some of em: sport billy, thundercats and others...
i like some of the moderns ones too...so what? i'm not giving up on my youth yet, but i'm more mature than my 57 year old dad sometimes...

*straightens up, cracking his back*
nice to meet you all!

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games