Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:46 pm
-smiles and rubs his leg with her foot under the table- Would you like it back? -starts to unhook it-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm
*leans forward, leaning his arms on the table* You can borrow it for a while. I'll get it back later. wink

*Velcore darts under the table as a waiter appears next to them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 pm
I'm sure you will -she says with a wink then turns to the waiter- I'd like a sweet tea and caesar salad to start with, please. -waits for Karrie to order then continues talking after the waiter departs, continues rubbing his leg- Thank you for yesterday, Karrie. -blushes- I had a really great time...and thanks for washing the batsuit. rofl It really was messy. -reaches across the table and clasps his hands- Oh, and -looks down and blushes again- I hope you don't mind those clothes I borrowed earlier... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 pm
*looks at the waiter* I'll have a coke and some lasagna, please. *turns his attention back to Dame as she clasps his hands* Thank you for your help. I had a great time too. *blushes slightly* I don't mind you borrowing clothes. Yours weren't exactly wearable at the time.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 pm
-flushes and squeezes his hands, lowering her voice- I joked with Katana earlier today during our cocoa date that I filled out your pants better. wink redface I'll wash them for you... sweatdrop -rubs his leg again-

-waiter brings their drinks, her salad, and some garlic rolls, dame smiles at him- Thank you. I would like the chicken penne, please. -he nods and goes back to the kitchen, she takes a straw and opens it, tossing the wrapper playfully at Karrie, then takes a sip of her tea-

((-grabs your booty-))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 pm
-finishes her salad just in time for the waiter to bring their main dishes, smiles at Karrie as they start happily munching-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 pm
*eats his lasagna, noting the differences between it and the dish he makes*

*Velcore peeks his head over the table to see what they're eating*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 pm
How is it, hon? -rubs his leg again and smiles-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 pm
*swallows and smiles at Dame* Pretty good. Not quite the balance of spices that I use, but still pretty good. How does yours taste?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 pm
^_^ Good. -she moves to the edge of her seat, slides off, picks up her bowl and slides in to his side of the booth, sitting beside him and nudges his shoulder- I bet you could make better. -wipes her mouth on the cloth napkin then quickly leans up and kisses his cheek-

redface -goes back to eating her pasta-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 pm
*blushes slightly, moving aside a little to give Dame enough room on the bench* Well, better sauce perhaps. *picks at his lasagna, not as hungry as he'd thought*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm
You okay? You're not really eating. -puts down her fork and turns to him, touching him concerned-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 pm
*smiles at Dame* Don't worry about it. I'm just not as hungry as I thought I was, that's all.

*Velcore moves up to the bench that Dame had been sitting on*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 pm
Oh...okay. -leans her head on his shoulder- If...if you don't mind, can...can we go home? ...Er I mean leave...though...your place is closer...I'm suddenly really tired. -lays her hand on his leg-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:00 pm
*smiles at Dame* Sure, we can leave... If you're that tired, maybe you should stay at my place. At least there's no mess waiting there this time. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games