Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:00 pm
Kroenig
"I came to copy the book, then give it back. I believe that Brago's here to stare at you - he's doing a good job of that. Would you mind letting me see the Talos?"

"That book belongs to Demonkin. You are not copying it Caldwell"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 pm
"Let him the book belongs to me."The whisperer wrote that on a piece of paper and threw it in his darkness space sending it to Caldwell  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 pm
"I have found that, when more than one person, demands something, its a good idea to hang onto it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 pm
"Besides Caldwell, you are a suspect and in no better position than the bartender."  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm
Caldwell smiles. "You both fail to ask why I want it. Interesting. And predictable, but that is beside the point."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm
"oh please, mr Hyael tell us why you want the book"  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm
"Well, first, to copy its information. Second, to compare it with my own. And I don't need to take it, only to read it. I can do that here and now. And please don't call my Hyael; that name was the name I answered to people superior to me... and I do not believe you fill that role. No one does, actually, now that the prince is dead... ish."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:31 pm
User Image
Hana left the bathroom after washing her face and bathing. She got dressed and then decided to go look for Brago.

((where are people?))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana left the bathroom after washing her face and bathing. She got dressed and then decided to go look for Brago.

((where are people?))

((the embrace. Nikes office))

"What information are you looking for, we can help you find the right page."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image
Hana left the mansion and walked to Embrace. When she got there she could smell Brago, Nike, and two other people she did recognize. She sat down at the bar and ordered a water with ice.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:35 pm
"tell you what," she started, folding her hands, " you tell me truthfully, if you were involved or not, and I'll let you look at the book."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm
He smiles. "Everything. Analyzation is my talent. I can see things others cannot. And that requires additional information."  

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 pm
Kroenig
He smiles. "Everything. Analyzation is my talent. I can see things others cannot. And that requires additional information."

"Id rather leave that up to the whisperer. But the book is in Nikes possession. Is it really wise to let him have the information Nike?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 pm
"Hanaaaa, how are you? What brings a pretty girl like you to the Embrace alone?" asked Wink.

"That's not an answer." Nike said, impatience on her face.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 pm
Brago suddenly felt Hanas presence. "Heya Nike, could I trouble you for a favor? Can you give Wink a bit off of working?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games