Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Kazumi sighed. 'Well, don't go too far.....' She sent. Tomoyo nodded and landed in a tree, as did Jude, Derek, and Jessica. Jude sighed. "I think we lost him..." Tomoy nodded and smiled faintly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Hannah spied the group of mutants across the way. She stayed hidden and watched them. They are mutants too......., Hannah stared at each individualy, observing carfully trying not to be caught or spotted.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Tomoyo sighed. "So... What should we do?" She asked, looking at the others. "Definitely find a way back to Erin and the others." He said, tucking in his wings.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm

(( gtg to bed, Ill be on tomorrow :l ))
Hannah walked closer to them and accidently stepped on a twig. Darn it so much for staying hidden..... She froze hoping they didnt hear it.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:39 pm

((Ok! ^w^)) Tomoyo's ears perked when she heard the faint sound of a snapped twig, and growled. "What's wrong?" Jude asked softly. "I heard something..." She said. Kazumi frowned when she heard unpleasant thoughts from her sister. 'Calm down, she's a mutant too... And she's not with them.' She sent, reading Hannah's thoughts. Tomoyo nodded and looked around the tree, trying to spot whoever was hiding.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Hannah didnt want to be creepy so she walked out of her hiding spot. She stepped slowly out of the shadows and close to the group shyly.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Tomoyo looked down at the girl. "Hello there...." She said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:04 pm

"Hello.....I think I was told by someone named Derek to come and meet a group...May this be the group?" Hannah said nervously and stared up at her softly. She gently spreaded her wings calming down.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Tomoyo nodded. She remembered Derek saying something about her. "Yes." She said, jumping down from the tree, spreading her plant wings before hiting the ground. When she landed, she tucked them in swiftly. "I'm Tomoyo." She said, extending a hand.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:14 pm

"I am Hannah....as you may know probably already" She smiled potlitly at Tomoyo and shook her hand. Hannah glanced at the others "May I get to know their names?" She briefly looked around the area.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Tomoyo smiled. "Pleasure to meet you." She motioned to the others, and they all jumped down. "They are Derek, Jessica, and Jude." She said, motioning to each person as she said their name. Jude smiled and nodded. "Hello."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Hannah smiled kindly at each one. "Hi nice to meet you Jude, I am Hannah...." Hannah responded softly and offered to shake his hand. "I am guessing Erin and Blake whom Derek told me about arent around, am I right?" She glancing back at Tomoyo.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Jude took Hannah's hand and shook it. Tomoyo nodded. "Some ninja-like person was chasing us....." She said, jerking her thumb towards the city.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

((Ok. Ill be on later, Night! ))
Hannah thought to herself "What was he loaded with?.....Tried going around where he attacked to try to get where you need to go?" She glanced at the city "I was attacked by a ninja 2 months ago, He wont be bothering me anymore though....." Hannah smirked but looked back at them.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Tomoyo thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure he had a gun.. No, we kinda just fled..." She said, laughing nervously.
((Good night! ^w^))
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games