Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 pm
((gah! I feel bad, but I can't think of a charrie I have that could come talk to you right now >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 pm
((Lol it's okay... I could come join someone?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 pm
((well, we've got a whole buncha people eating lunch in the cafeteria and there's 3 talking outside and two talking by a car, *cough* yeah, good luck sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:19 pm
((ummmmm um um um um um um... I DUNNO!!!! =( ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm
((RAH! *squeezes head between hands* ... PHOO I guess...if we wait for some other people to get online, we can get something going...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:30 pm
((*thinks then shrugs* Hmm MMkay lol))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:57 am
((I AM BACK! =D Finally XP))

Rock chuckled. ''Now, that I doubt. There are other means to make noise that fit in a hat. Like electrical devices such as an MP3 or a cellphone that would even fit into your sleeve. And they CAN cause quite a rukus if you have what is needed for it to do so...'' Rock suggested, though starting to wonder why would he want to be able to make so much noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am
((Thank god you posted. I nearly forgot about this RP))

Michishige shrugged. "The path of least resistance is the least fun," he said. "But I guess I really don't have a choice..."

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:50 pm
(( O: ))

Jordan mock gasped. "You mean you don't think pulling weeds is fun?" She picked up her water bottle and the rest of her trash. "I think I'll go take a break. You guys want to meat at the library in an hour or so?" she asked.

Hey Jor-dee, do you have a hat? Telemachus asked Jordan with his telepathy.

Jordan mentally sighed. I wonder if he can sense mental sighs? she thought to herself. Yeah, why? she thought back.

I don't suppose you've gotten a phone yet? he asked.

This time Jordan sighed out loud. No, not yet.

Oh, well, never mind then.

Jordan sent a thought of recognition. At this point she was used to the Pres' random thought conversations.

--------------------------------------

"Mm-hmm," Telemachus mumbled thoughtfully. "Well, thanks for your time!" he said, patting Rock on the shoulders before starting to walk away. "You should go on the treasure hunt!" he called back over his shoulder. He walked along whistling. Hey Alex? he thought.

((My subtle attempt for my charries to run away for shabby's charries ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm
Alex heard Telamachus' thought message. Yes?What is it? he replied.

"Perhaps not, but I'm sure the prefects will harass you until you get it done. So I've been told" Spencer said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am
Rock shrugged. ''I might...'' He muttured, more to himself than anything. He looked back up to the sky before looking around where the girls had went.

((Where did Treya, Maria and Caroline go? XO I lost track of them...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 am
"Depends on who I'm pullin' weeds with," Michishige said with a complacent shrug. "I don't want to be alone in a garden, I might get eaten... and the gardner dude is kinda creepy-ish." He quirked an eyebrow in thought. "But my punishment ain't pullin' weeds. It's..." Michishige trailed off, trying to remember. "Oh well, I'll remember it eventually."

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Maria watched her pudding now, thinking it might still have some sort of whatever left over from Spencer, and would float at any moment. "C'mon..." She said to it, as if it would convince the pudding to float.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm
((@angelicos- Treya and Alice were still talking to Carolin, Maria be in the cafeteria. *points to above post*))

Oh, wait...you don't like loud noises, do you? Guess not then. Telemachus thought to Alex. He wandered to the edge of the Academy, slowly making his way towards 209 ((I think that's what I called it...)) , the Hawk's nest, and Seal Park.

Jordan came back from throwing her stuff out. She waved a little hand goodbye, they seemed preoccupied talking. She turned to go. Now, where to? she thought to herself.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Uh, okay then Alex said and returned to his food.

Spencer looked over at Maria who seemed to be focused on her pudding. He moved it an inch with his power, just for fun and to see her reaction.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games