Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 pm
Belle smiled at Desmund and then looked at everyone. "Hello everyone. As your new queen I promise to be the best I can be. I will be willing to listen to your problems and try to help you. I can't promise I'll be perfect, but I'll try." She didn't feel like it was a very good speech, but it was what she felt.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:24 pm
the people sensed her honesty and began applauding. out of the crowd a few vampires could be heard talking to each other"well she's no lad Nya but she will do"fortunately for them Desmund didn't hear them because he too was applauding belle.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:10 pm
Belle heard the vampires and looked down, her good mood a little ruined. She knew she could never compare to Desmund's first wife. She sighed and tried to forget the vampires.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:09 am
Desmund took belle by the hand and sat her down on her thrown before turning to address the people "now I know that you all are very exited.....but unfortunately we shall have to set out once again, as many of you have probably heard both Japan and England have been almost wiped off the face of the earth, thus the lycans are no longer a problem for us as only America and Australia remain. But in two days me and my queen shall go to witness the battle that will decide the fate of not only the lycans but ourselves as well. Once a winner has been declared our decision shall be made as to what actions shall be taken but I warn you that a peace treaty at this point seems imminent" there was a round of boos from the crowd, many of the vampires who were there were still around back when the war took place and the thought of allying with the lycans sickened them "SILENCE!" ordered Desmund "if any of you believe that you could defeat the man from earlier today please step forward now....." the crowd went silent and no one stepped forward "exactly my point"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 am
Belle sat down and looked at Desmund as he spoke. She hated that she couldn't fully enjoy her marriage to Desmund. She would be worrying until everything was sorted out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm
Dehstroyer smirked. "Then try not to get those legs caught in death traps." He looked himself over and nodded. "Yea, just peachy." When Emily questioned him about Shawn he growled. "Hey you the one that left him, and thats how you thank some one who just saved your a**!" He yelled as she ran off. The girl wasn't thinking straight all she had to do was trace his scent. "Your friend has issues." He said looking at Toni following after Emily.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:22 pm
Desmund sat back down on his throne after a few moments of silence that was uncomfortable for all "now until we return my adviser Balthazar will assume acting command" a vampire in regal clothing stood forward. he was very skinny, almost as if he were nothing but bones, and he wore his black hair slicked back. there was an air of arrogance about him and just from one look at him you could tell him put himself far above everyone else "thank you sir I will take good care of it while you are away" a faint smile stretched across his face although for only a moment before he turned and returned to his place. Desmund clapped his hands "well now that is done let us get to the feast" he smiled and belle and took her by the hand as the people began filing out of the room into the dinning hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 pm
Belle looked at Desmund and smiled. She spoke so only he could hear. "I love you." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and sighed happily.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni sighed, a little confused as to why Emily was so upset, "You know you could try and be a little nicer.", she said quietly to Dehstroyer and shifted to her wolf form and took off after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:50 pm
in the great feasting hall was a massive table that could easily fit a hundred. lined along it were bowls with a variety of differen't blood. from AB to O, from human to elephant. and t the head of the table Desmund and belle took their seats. A quick testing proved the blood to be safe the feast began. the people were chatting and socializing amongst themselvesleaving.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm
Belle kept Desmund's hand as she sipped some blood. She looked around at everyone and felt a little overwhelmed. She glanced at Desmund and smiled. IT was worth it though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:13 pm
the people began to get more and more rowdy and looked at each other suggestively, they all stopped suddenly and looked at desmund and bella and one of the vampires piped up"the king and queen should do the first blood kiss shouldn't they?" desmund smiled and took some blood into a wine glass and poured it into his mouth without swallowing. he then gestured for bella to do the same.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:53 pm
"Considering we live through all of this, maybe I will." He mumbled as she shifted to her wolf form and got ahead of him. He shifted as well and chased after them. When he caught up with both Emily and Toni, he got ahead of them. "Wait, this part of the woods is near Shawn's house right, wouldn't it be filled with traps for us, we should probably move a bit more cautiously. He then turned to Emily and bowed his head. His nose almost touching the ground by centimeters. "I'm sory, I should've been paying more attention then being lost in my head. From the direction shawn's scent is he's by his house so he's safe." Dehstroyer said trying to ease her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Belle copied Desmund, a little confused. She had never heard of this before.

Emily shook her head. "It's fine. I'm just worried about him and don't want to leave him open to an attack."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm
Desmund pulled bella to her and kissed her letting the blood in their mouths mix together as they kissed. this was met with an applause from the crowd and when a single a drop of blood streaked down Desmund's cheek the ceremony was complete and the others at the table began doing the same with their respective mates  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games